Hightimes cup in flint?

• Thread starter ftwendy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

i stopped by and met mota yesterday we talked for bout a hour and got some rebel.og and a t shirt , i got raskal fore og bx also and some urkle xwhite and whitr fire x alien .. the urklw x white is a back up for me , i got hindu killers sick ass pheno of whitr urk its a grape purpke colored yield monster

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

hell yeah prime and ohthatguy8 ill be there .... u guys got to try this veganic LAD and dstar and 91 chem ... even raskals crew was like damn bro that shit is on point ... lemon cherry fuel to the max ..

symbiote420

symbiote420

LOL :hilarious:...saw a couple peeps needing some medical attention too ...I've been getting f'd up for close to 30 years now you gotta know your limits, especially in public!! If I do more than 2 dabs in an hour while smoking doobs and smashing medibles stick a fork in me I'm done! Great to finally meet you too @ohthatguy8 , you have given me a reason to get these Valley Ghash soakin' bro, mucho fuego!!! I just missed you @Skunkmasterflex, you coming today?

Thanks to the homies @HeadKracker and @jayrock2580, I have enough high grade shatter to last me thru the rest of the summer, maybe past Halloween lol!! Some of the wax I saw peeps dabbin' at a few booths was still f'n purging ...:wtf:.

BTW I have a serious weed :hungover: this morning lol

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@symbiote420

I feel ya on the weed hangover, then I smoked my morning doob:cigar:

Kinda bumbed my dabstix won't charge. Oh well I'll take it back today I'm sure they'll exchange it. Our I'll just give them another couple gs for a new one.

samino

samino

I forgot about OGR, but i did snag some bodhi NL#5..
Man I never though I would see something like this in Michigan, its been fun so far going again today!
CFYc0mOUsM8lZujPQpIqfHT08yP3yaRCiiXcxNFgrew=w139-h186-p-no

symbiote420

symbiote420

I'm just getting the morning doob in the air myself!

@dirtyglovedank I'll be there bro chillin' with the farm crew again dab'n & blazin'!

symbiote420

symbiote420

I forgot about OGR, but i did snag some bodhi NL#5..
Man I never though I would see something like this in Michigan, its been fun so far going again today!
CFYc0mOUsM8lZujPQpIqfHT08yP3yaRCiiXcxNFgrew=w139-h186-p-no

You don't wanna know how many times I lost my train of thought when those chicks walked by lol

zeke

zeke

I'm just gonna chill, sounds like a bunch of dorks smoking swag, dabbing uncouth concentrates and swapping Hermo beans. Lame. Bunch of washed up seed company executives snorting detergent and plooking each other in the Mota mobile no doubt.... Just trolling on ya, ha. My driver bailed so I'm not gonna make it up. I'll just live vicariously through this thread. Take a fat dab and lose consciousness and whack your head on a booth table and convulse a little for me!

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

I was like a kid in the candy store.... Man I enjoyed my self!!!!!! I was Dabbed up all day, got a free CUT of GG#4 I grabbed some sweet shit (Mota, TGA, thesourcegenetics,
OGR) missed out on some the( Uncirculated OGs) free shit like the 4:20 give away I lost track of time.

Top Bottom