Hightimes cup in flint?

• Thread starter ftwendy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shoestring

shoestring

These cats at their booth claimed to be thee Glue Crew. Whatever that means. I talked to them quite a bit. And to be honest i never really investigated the hype on the glue until i.took my cuts back home. I mean i heard about the cut here and there but.honestly didnt know how bad kids want it and how hyped it really is. Just now finding all this out. And i initially only approached the booth because they seemed to be the only booth offering rooted cuttings. Lol.

J

jayrock32580

That dude at the detroit glue crew booth bothered me. He didnt know the cross that made glue and they where whoring her out for so expensive. @shoestring hope it turns out dank for you bro. Think im goin to start taking glue cuts to events just to pass out free. Anyway was a absolute blast hanging with you all.

J

jayrock32580

That dude at the detroit glue crew booth bothered me. He didnt know the cross that made glue and they where whoring her out for so expensive. @shoestring hope it turns out dank for you bro. Think im goin to start taking glue cuts to events just to pass out free. Anyway was a absolute blast hanging with you all. Cant wait till we do it again./quote]

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Thanks for the great weekend everyone! My take away for the weekend......
@Motarebel is THE MAN hands down
@MrG and his bro have the true hustler spirit
@dragboat was as cool as anyone you'll meet. I was scared to eat his medicines but I knew every time got a joint of his sfv. It was very well done
@Prime C had some of the biggest buds of the weekend. And he knows everyone lol
@Skunkmasterflex is a real cool cat his weed was dank and ive got some smf gear to run.
@symbiote420 I was really excited to meet him. His threads have made me buy seeds. I've got some of his gear now too
@Goodsen Cranium could kick it any where with anyone she's that cool
@jayrock32580 is the dab king hands down
@2DogWalker has straight fire all of it! Cookies ,sfv , & the one I can't remember lol white something northern lights maybe.
@leafdoctor1 was cool as hell. I loved taking to him and can't wait to try the sample he gave me it was his Indica entry alien something. I'm waiting till the weed hang over is gone. I wish I could of seen his ghost train haze
@ftwendy sorry guys I liked his flowers the best. I saw a couple of glues, they all smelled the exact same. His had the flavor to the last hit tho and was just superior out of the samples I tried. I felt like a high school kid when he gave me a nug to take home. Then we smoked the platinum cookies and it wad delicious. Kuddos to you my friend.
I know I'm forgetting people but with all the weed and dabs you'll have to forgive me.

Last edited:
HeadKracker

HeadKracker

Was great dabbin it up with ya'll !! Lol seen a couple people stand up after doin a dab and almost hot da floor.. Luckily everyone stayed on there feet..lolol

@symbiote420 ima come Kik it in a week or two with some Grape Stomper x Alien Double Dawg shatter for ya homie !!

shoestring

shoestring

I saw a chick fall rite out. Rite in front.of me by the dankness booth. Luckily a dude caught her and carried.her to a chair and table. She just went.limp. I mean out too. Watch out......a dab will do ya!!! Oh and werent them hippie chicks so groovy and cute? Just bouncing around. Wow. What a blast. A stone cold blast. I will never forget it. Need to have a gig like this once a year in this town.

Last edited:
dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

i got my hands on some rebel og beans that jar smelled bad ass got a mota t shirt ,gagegreen shirt ,2 raskal shirts ,pack of white urkle ,white romulan,whitefire x alien ,and fire og bx , i should have grabbed some white masters when i was there first day when i came back they just sold out as i walked up :-(
i can deff say the mota booth& crew plus everyone from the farm was repping the michigan dank without a doubt !!!!!!!! after talking with mota i have even so much more respect for him ,he was by far the nicest and most knowledgeable about his own genetics more than any of the other companies i talked to

symbiote420

symbiote420

Great chillin' with the farm fam this weekend, just saying I had a blast isn't enough!!! All of you that left early missed the cats & dogs fallin' out of the sky lol swear I saw a few Rotties, haven't been that wet unless I was swimming and it got chilly.

Congrats to our own @leafdoctor1 for taking....
*1st place Hybrid .....Gorilla Glue #4
*2nd place Sativa ....Ghost Train Haze #1 (tested over 29%, the lab had to retest it several times to make sure it wasn't an error!)
*2nd place indica ....Aliendawg F2

That wassup @HeadKracker, that Fire 18 and Fire Bubba shatter is the shizzzzznit ...gonna dab up some Grape Stomper this morning! @jayrock32580 you got me pass being in the zone brutha, I think I took 3, 4, or 5 too many dabs before I showed up then I bumped into you soon as I walked in lol my grow got no love from me last nite I went straight to bed after smoking some of @ftwendy's GG#4 .....luckily my li'l bro woke me up before he went to work I was able to get the girls watered before they dried up too bad on me!!

Oh yeah fwiw torrential downpours take the load off a heavy stone bros, believe me!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

@HeadKracker ......I've been thinking those might be the Stardawg x A.D.D. beans I gave you! I think that's what they are cause I remember I gave you the Absolut at the same time and I try not to give peeps the same mom cross when I pass beans .....the pics you showed me had me picking my brains a bit lol

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Thanks to @jayrock32580 I ate the biggest Ice Cream Sandwich of my life!! Super Duper Sized! lol

I was probably there more than most people and I still didnt see all the vendors. I was quite content hanging at the Mota booth!! I didnt want to miss any farmers. @Motarebel is one of the coolest I have ever met! The people that surround him are just as great, very caring spreading the love I was blown away by this weekend. Ive also got a New focus for next years cup. Gonna trash some shitty clones that been lagging and pop some new gear. ;)

symbiote420

symbiote420

I was so hungry after dabbing up with jayrock too, I tried to make it to the food court to grab a few slices of pizza but Foolish stopped leaf and me lol after that the rain came down ....I didn't grab a bite till we got closer to the house later that nite, almost bit off a finger!!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Smoking highlights for me was of course that Glue of ftwendy's, his Platinum cookies and Purple kush that shit was straight candy!SFV got to smoke symbiotes, 2dogwalkers and Dragboat's. That shit was tasty and Ive been wanting to try that for a while! Mr G's Vanilla kush was real tasty! Mota had some Deadhead that was fuego! Ohthatguy's Ghash BOMB!Thanks for that big ass Bday doobie bro had to hold it with 2 hands! 2dogwalker came in with the sample platter quite a few goodies i really liked the Northern Lights x White Ogv1. Nice work on that bro fuggin tasty! Goodsen threw some nugs to us the first day of what I cant remember and that's what we started with yesterday in big ole Raw cone! I limited myself on the dabs only a couple of jayrocks that did the job! I know I smoked alot more than that but thats what I can think of. Had to be close to the 100 doobie mark! lol

Top Bottom