Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Thanks bud! GPM looks so much better this go. We are happy..sorta. she lacks a bit in the head dept. Creeper type, 3 min or so. FUCKING CAAAANDY SWEET! But in 30 min your kinda looking for a little more. I think we can find better in gene pool. NO doubt.good line to look at.
Your GD99 is huge and looks good. Massive like leaks in the 'stress' tent no intersex traits. Looks, as you said, 10wk finish. All are looking forward to her. Drops Sun. Get some photos before.

Peace

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Should be knockout stone......bedtime bud. Not something I like puffing during the day. Well shiiiiit....I don't smoke anymore anyway. Just breeding now. Love my clear head....never going back to smoking daily. I prefer this vap to sleep thing I got going on with my volcano. Let me know if you wanna come down and check out my fucked up electrical line. I have two bedrooms out, breaker box switch is on but the outlet breaker wont turn on......

homebrew420

homebrew420

Alright sorry been moving and incredibly busy lately.
Some good things coming down the line, but first up,
Accidental Magic
20130812 093218
20130812 093323

Durban
20130812 093453

Snocap
20130812 093347

20130812 093323
homebrew420

homebrew420

So we are doing th final seed run of the summer.
Here is the low down.. 6 of each unless noted. Again the reason for 6 @a time is to show what a customer here In. CO might be looking at if purchased.
Dark Magik, magic x dpd
Jamaican Grape, grape ape x jambang 2013
Searchlight, lost dog x NL
Scouts' honor, Girl Scout Cookies x Truth, 4
Choclate Thai, billygoat seeds, 7
Chocolope, 1 fem
Fire bx, 11, from OG Rascal
Captain Jack, Jack Herrer x Jambang2013
Hazey Jamaican, HMS (Haze) x jambang2013
Cherricuda, Cherry Diesel x NL

I have posted many of the mothers the seeds are from but I will see if I have missed any mommas.

Peace

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

would non residents of co be able to buy these with the new laws

homebrew420

homebrew420

Come the opening of recreation centers, yes. Anyone 21 and older will be allowed to purchase flowers and/or any other cannabis product. It will be long after the 1st of the year though. Lics aren't being issued for the first few months, March or May. Not sure

There will a list of seeds available at the shop and ready for card holders next week.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Hovering around 95% germ rate overall. The Choclate thai from Billy Goat has got me excited. As do the GSC hybrids Dark Magik and Cherricuda. Get another photo up when I get to work.

Peace

HarryNugz

HarryNugz

I have two of Billy Goats Choc. Thai going as well. Just into flowering by about 10 days. Looking forward to see yours.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Wanted to add a few seeds to the list. Got 5 Trustafarian, The Truth x Tahoe OG. and 2, 4X OG, XXX OG x Tahoe Og. We lost a few Fire og bx, Cherricudas, hms jamaicans and a Dark Magik. These replaced

L

leafmold

That durban looks BAD! I loved that one when I medicated. I had a killer cut of that a couple years ago. Not like yours tho. My wife sure misses that was one it was a killer day smoke. All your stuff looks great. Keep up the good work!

homebrew420

homebrew420

Thanks Leaf. The Durban is a good one. She will be gwtting hit with some Mamboe pollen over the next few days. The Mamboe is Mamba xDouble Underdawg- x Tahoe OG. Huge Chemmy flowers with extreme vigor beatiful aroma. Cross may turn out to be a nice one.

Also on a side note one of the former members here had said he didn't think Ghost was real. I was assured it is real. It is GOOD herb. Just had expected a tad more with all the hype....can you say Cookies:-P

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Are you getting grapefruit smells, liked you'd hoped for? Did you make f4's?

Top Bottom