Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Sadly I got locked out of my old account on here…so I made a new one.

Of the seeds I got from you we kept 1 pheno.... no one let me keep the males sadly around my parts :p

Veg:
View attachment 538916

View attachment 538917

The Cuda really packs on the weight at the end of the flower and looks kinda sad vegging though makes up for it quickly. Has that spicy yet sweet cherry incense scent.

View attachment 538918

View attachment 538919
View attachment 538920

View attachment 538921

The pheno we have can and will throw some 10 nanners out on the plant for one of my friends but have never had it pollinate anything else in the room nor produce seeds. We've been fighting the dry air this summer and PM is around sadly.

My group has made it apart of their stable clone rotation along side with a Rare Dankness Night Terror Og we pulled a few years back, good stretch and it has the smell with fat dense nuggets that people remember.

Can put up some finished pics in a couple of weeks too. If it's something you still have and don't want to play around with anymore I'd continue to pop seeds as we don't have the Cherry D cut anymore either :(

Had some of that LA Chocolate from 1.5 weeks ago, it was purply and tasty, and the JamBand I got at the same time smelled amazing, grade A baby diapers that turned into berries as it cured more.

Just read quickly, (Kosher Kush x Jamaican)

Read that Lost Tribe #3 is (The original Lost Tribe pheno that puts almost anything in this industry to shame.(Kosher Kush x TRUTH)
Nice, I have a Kosher Kush x White OG V2.0 that puts a lot of the old school OGs to the test. I give mad respect to those old OGs and the people that brought them to life. I've smoke plenty of them and even grown a few and more to come. But the one I own WK #8 is some serious fire. If you get bored check out White OG V2.0 on seedfinder eu, it has some deep lines including SFV Bx2. Maybe that's why I'm so impressed with the lost tribe. Being Kosheresk. @Capulator said that Kosher crosses like to hermi and that he was doing a cross with it (wish I could remember it...) and said he was never gonna stop trying. Haha Hope I didn't get too off topic. Great post Coal.

coalcreek

coalcreek

Went down and found the only Cherry pack you guys had, gotta back to get more sometime soon.
Screen Shot 2015 10 11 at 102328 AM

Think they are out of the GAT now, tried to grab a Keep Tahoe Blue pack but they were sold out for another week according to the guy at the counter. Want to get the Chemical Fire, Gas Statation, 14er Special and Tang Cookies at least :)

Found these hiding from the 1st drop :)

Screen Shot 2015 10 11 at 102343 AM
A quick finished look at the Cuda, though the pic doesn't do it justice.
Screen Shot 2015 10 11 at 103104 AM

Screen Shot 2015 10 11 at 102328 AM
S

SweedSeed

I do believe they were made available for purchase this week for Rec. Looks to be 14 base projects with several crosses to choose from check them out on social media, but for an example I've posted 1.

I see a Tahoe OG X Korean Stick Bud I'll have to check out at least!
No cherry projects out there? Cherricuda has still been rocking my world.
can i get some seeds from the Chocolate Thai F3 or F4?

Last edited by a moderator:
homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey thanks everybody for the interest. it is great to see people able to try out the gear. I am mostly on IG now. I will give a fair warning to the Cherry D hybrids expressing intersex traits. Not all but enough to cause some concern. I was trying to hold off on any type of release on the CherryD stuff for that reason. However I will add that when these traits are not expressed, often you will have a real winner.
@SweedSeed only if you can make it to the shop. @happy b that is awesome. I want to try the damn Sensi Star for so long! Good on you. Thanks again all!!

B

bluesdad

That Dura flame looks fookin amazing HB.Your Tangerine Sandies' are in my top 3 ever.All your new gear looks good man,I'd love to try more

coalcreek

coalcreek

Hoping to pick up some Durraflame seeds here sometime, was told I could get a pack. I picked up the Lime Greeno, the terps have been changing over the week, very interesting profile, you can smell the green crack and the purple at the same time.

Have about 7 varieties of the 14er seeds all in 5 gallons, getting ready for cloning and sexing soon :)

S

SweedSeed

Hey thanks everybody for the interest. it is great to see people able to try out the gear. I am mostly on IG now. I will give a fair warning to the Cherry D hybrids expressing intersex traits. Not all but enough to cause some concern. I was trying to hold off on any type of release on the CherryD stuff for that reason. However I will add that when these traits are not expressed, often you will have a real winner.
@SweedSeed only if you can make it to the shop. @happy b that is awesome. I want to try the damn Sensi Star for so long! Good on you. Thanks again all!!
i am from europe... never seen it on the market here...

homebrew420

homebrew420

It has been a while,
Lemon G filled with seed, sired by 14er Special, GSC x Tahoe og male.
I have made seed using a Jamaican male as well. These should be interesting
IMG 20160126 133744

An ECSD seeded flower with the same sire. Could be another banger!let's hope for sour!
20160204 075215

homebrew420

homebrew420

Here is 2/3 of a 4x8 table covered in Brightberry cookies. A pungent hazy blackberry puke/acrid aroma permeates these piggies. Blackberry kush x Bright cookies(gsc/nl). Pleased with these. More potent than mom and better flavor than BC (females).
20160204 073244

Underthesun

Underthesun

Looking forward to running some of your gear in my little greenhouse this season. Picked up your Stateline and Geriatric, looking for a third to run. What would be your first choice for an outdoor/greenhouse run in the foothills? Looking for mold resistant, potent and finishing by mid-octoberish.

Latest posts

Top Bottom