Homesteader's DIY indoor living soil grow

• Thread starter Homesteader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

Love me a solid Sativa for daytime smoke, I have never done a full on Sativa cause I wouldn't be able to finish it... good luck getting to your goal! I've called it and I finish harvesting my last girl today, a 60% Sativa dominant Amnesia Lemon... never made it this far into the season I don't think, but we had a good warm stretch after a few hard frosts, which does them good if you deal with it properly. She could probably go a bit longer honestly, but I'm over the battle for this year and the bugs are trying to move back in. Looking forward to seeing how yours turn out!

Homesteader

Homesteader

I had higher hopes for more frost with this one cause the bud structure would be perfect for a decent crop. Brought it outside to finish over the next few weeks but I probably won't clone this unless it ends strong.

IMG 20221101 125902400
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I had higher hopes for more frost with this one cause the bud structure would be perfect for a decent crop. Brought it outside to finish over the next few weeks but I probably won't clone this unless it ends strong.
Pretty bud,,,,how many weeks in flower is she?

Homesteader

Homesteader

I think I may have posted the wrong picture. Not very focused but there isn't a whole lot of tricomes or smell at this point. I think its about 8 or 9 weeks but maybe more. I think it was late august that I started flowering them. None of them turned out to be good smoke but this one had the most promise. Looks harsh though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom