• Tagged users None
Oceanside

Oceanside

Hello..
Some photos from the hoop house today..
Green Bud in scrog 65 gallon smart pot
Blue Lemon Thai 65 gallon smart pot
Papaya x 3 scrog in 65 gallon smart pots
Using a version of Subcools soiless and only feeding the soil with a ACT.. BLT and GB went into the pots on May 16th and the Papaya went in June 1st. I'm thinking i'll need a to support the GB scrog a bit more... Wish i had done a second screen !! First time with the scrog for me. I learn every day! Thanks for stopping in.
Peace
Oceanside

Photo 33
Photo 34
Photo 35
Oceanside

Oceanside

Thank you very much! I really am flattered.... Having you guys stop buy is for me like being a 10 year old and having Wayne Gretzky come to your class and hang with you!

Oceanside

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Rotate the pictures, not my head!

Oh.... damn... the hoophouse works pretty well, doesn't it? Is yours pre-manufactured?

Oceanside

Oceanside

Rotate the pictures, not my head!

Oh.... damn... the hoophouse works pretty well, doesn't it? Is yours pre-manufactured?
LMAO I'm sorry.... I looked for the rotation sign but could not find it... Yes, It is a Flower House and the model is the Farmhouse. It was under $350.00 delivered and it's on it's second year in a environment that eats plastic up..So overall not a bad purchase.

Peace
OC

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
LMAO I'm sorry.... I looked for the rotation sign but could not find it... Yes, It is a Flower House and the model is the Farmhouse. It was under $350.00 delivered and it's on it's second year in a environment that eats plastic up..So overall not a bad purchase.

Peace
OC
First, Irfanview. Free program. Use that to resize, resample, rotate, crop, etc. This is assuming you're on a Windows machine. Then again, you can now use GIMP on Windows, too. MUCH more powerful than Irfanview.

Second, I really dig that greenhouse. What are the dimensions?

I finally figured out what your avatar is. I grew up with so many friends who had that poster! I wanted surfer bangs like Farrah, too, in such a big way. Never was able to achieve them til adulthood, and by then I was done with the look.

Oceanside

Oceanside

Thanks for the heads up Seamaiden!! I'm on a Mac.. The size 9'x9'x8'.... I remember both my sisters having those bangs!!! LOL

Peace
OC

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh, shit, a Mac...? I can't tell you what to use on a Mac, only Linux or Windows. I bet your sisters wore Dittos, too, didn't they? How about any of your male friends, remember Angel Flights? Earth shoes!

Oh! My bionic leg!

Oceanside

Oceanside

I figured the photo issue out :) And i remember the Ditto bell bottoms!!! Tight on the butt and flared out at the feet :) I remember Sunday nights had Disney, Six million dollar man and the Hardy boys!! Converse Chuck Taylors.. Yes ... Oh yes i remember the Earth shoes!! LOL Johnny Quest!!! My boy Race Bannon was the CHEESE!!!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Oh, shit, a Mac...? I can't tell you what to use on a Mac, only Linux or Windows. I bet your sisters wore Dittos, too, didn't they? How about any of your male friends, remember Angel Flights? Earth shoes!

Oh! My bionic leg!
MMM ditto's, i remember,LOL,no angel flights for me 501's and flannels,damn were showing our age...

Oceanside

Oceanside

Forever young!!! In my heart and soul.. Now if i could just convince my body i was 17 instead of 48! Alas... You are right Seamaiden, We can run but we cannot hide :eek:

OC

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My own body's not listening. In fact, it's reminding me that I'm about a year and a half away from 50. And here I can recall planning for 90, clear as day!

And no, I cannot run. I hobble, or shuffle, often stumble.

Latest posts

Top Bottom