Hoop House Outdoor run.

• Thread starter Oceanside
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oceanside

Oceanside

Finally the Greenbud has stopped vegging!! :eek: I was running out of space.. Now i have two sexy chiquita's going for it..
Photo 48
Photo 49

Oceanside

Oceanside

hey man...was just kidding... 50 is the new 30:) and honestly dude you're 50 but that number is nothing but a dry figure, its what you do and how much you enjoy living that counts!!
I knew you were teasing me my brother!!! LMAO No worries... I'm sorry if response sounded dick ish.. And it's 48!!!! Bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Peace
OC

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

wow... what a beautiful product you are producing man... i hope to see some bud closeups.;)

Oceanside

Oceanside

wow... what a beautiful product you are producing man... i hope to see some bud closeups.;)
Thank you my brother! I have two other threads going with some close ups... One is in grow diaries and the other is in general indoor growing... Have a peek! And thanks again for stopping in and the kind words!
Peace
OC

Oceanside

Oceanside

I think they must be lost! They keep flying around in circles :eek: Good thing i like to garden naked.... Seems to speed up their rotor quite a bit.. Never stick around long.. I love taking photos of them! This is like year 10 i think...
Ras pot7473 up

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

these motherfuckers aint lost man... good thing you're legit...bored ass pigs lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom