Hoop House Outdoor run.

• Thread starter Oceanside
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oceanside

Oceanside

you have a large friend..
i have trouble moving my 15 gallon smarties, you got help...
nice work oceanside
I love em large Mo!!! At least these girls :) I am able to drag them across the lawn... Luckily :D Thanks for the praise !!!
how in the fuck did i miss this...nice work!
Thanks Danny boy!!!! I love my outdoor girls.. It's when i get to play with big girls... A great feeling! And thanks for stopping in!

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

beautiful ladies oc. i think your plants are one of the better examples around for healthy and bushy plants relative to platform volume... just a pleasure to see watch your work man:) btw, do you prune/top all your plants?

K

kolah

gotta love outdoor grows where ya let the plants take on their identity without room limitations. Nice !

Mogrow

Mogrow

I love em large Mo!!! At least these girls :) I am able to drag them across the lawn... Luckily :D Thanks for the praise !!!
Thanks Danny boy!!!! I love my outdoor girls.. It's when i get to play with big girls... A great feeling! And thanks for stopping in!
you one strong mofo,, for a 48 year old.:cool:

Oceanside

Oceanside

beautiful ladies oc. i think your plants are one of the better examples around for healthy and bushy plants relative to platform volume... just a pleasure to see watch your work man:) btw, do you prune/top all your plants?
Thank you very much Roy for the kind words! This particular plant was a thick girl from the start and i opted to let her run without any treatment.. (LST,Topping,Fimming etc..) All my indoor runs i top at the sixth node and LST once..
gotta love outdoor grows where ya let the plants take on their identity without room limitations. Nice !
Thanks Kolah!!! And i agree... Such a beautiful plant.
you one strong mofo,, for a 48 year old.:cool:
I'm just lucky to still be in shape!!! My son is 6'4" and 210 solid pounds!!! I need to be able to defend myself!!! LMFAO :)

Oceanside

Oceanside

This is the last sideways photo... Promise! New computer will be here Wednesday :)
OC
Edit: One more.... sorry
Photo 94

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Why do you need a new computer to rotate your pix?

The plants look like they're lovin' life.

Oceanside

Oceanside

Why do you need a new computer to rotate your pix?

The plants look like they're lovin' life.
I don't... My Mac took a 28' fall and i lost most of my apps.... The computer crackles like fire when i use it!!! LOL So that is why I'm getting a new computer.. And i could go to a outside site to download but I'm all set with that. Thanks for the props Seamaiden!!
Very Nice! Very Healthy ! and Big!

Great work !
Thanks Ken! I wish it was a Sledgehammer!!! LOL

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Holy SHIT! A 3-story drop...??? Who'd you piss off? I ask because the only people I've ever known whose machines took that kind of abuse had really pissed off their wives. I'm not even kidding about that.

Oceanside

Oceanside

Holy SHIT! A 3-story drop...??? Who'd you piss off? I ask because the only people I've ever known whose machines took that kind of abuse had really pissed off their wives. I'm not even kidding about that.
Holy shit that would suck!!! I'm married to a red head.. She wouldn't bother tossing it! Aluminum bat ;) I like the jackass i sometimes can be, Set my mac on the sill of the new window i just installed.. Answered the phone in the other room and 5 minutes into my conversation my son brings me my mac with grass wedged in the keys and the top slightly ajar... Like 2 inches to the left!!! LOL.. She booted right back up but it sounds like it's on fire.. I'm thinking the wind sucked it right out the window like a sail!..

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

Wow, that's a beauty man! Makes me itch to get outdoors again so I can do some major bush diving but, alas, I'll have to make due w/ my little ladies in the bloom room. ;-) In any case, it's great to see great work.

Oceanside

Oceanside

Wow, that's a beauty man! Makes me itch to get outdoors again so I can do some major bush diving but, alas, I'll have to make due w/ my little ladies in the bloom room. ;-) In any case, it's great to see great work.
Thanks Dis! I always try to pull off at least 2 outdoors every season! But i truly enjoy growing organic soilless indoors! It's not the same wholesome feeling i get outdoors.. It's more like science and for every action there is a reaction type thing. Thanks for stopping in!
OC

Top Bottom