Hoop House Outdoor run.

• Thread starter Oceanside
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It pisses me off that they can fly unmarked helis. Every other chopper is marked. I deleted my own pix from 2008 that produced a big bust just north of me.

Oceanside

Oceanside

Did some leg shaving....
DSC 0421
DSC 0422

Oceanside

Oceanside

I'm going out to buy a little black dress and a matching thong for tonight!!!! And i love Italian.... :p

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

I'm going out to buy a little black dress and a matching thong for tonight!!!! And i love Italian.... :p
Perfect. I love the outfit and I Love Italian it's gonna be great night. I'll call you later. Gonna book a place north of Oceanside to get you outta of the city for a night. Gotta have me some Tiramisu and a nice espresso before we hit the clubs tonight. Then ITS ON!

Oceanside

Oceanside

Perfect. I love the outfit and I Love Italian it's gonna be great night. I'll call you later. Gonna book a place north of Oceanside to get you outta of the city for a night. Gotta have me some Tiramisu and a nice espresso before we hit the clubs tonight. Then ITS ON!
LMFAO!!!!! I'll be ready and .... Oh never mind you already know how I'll be :eek: Just plain Yummy!!!!
It is getting weird in here. I like it. Those are going to be some MONSTERS Oceanside! Good luck. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
We love weird Stank.... Keeps it nice and light with no chippy tudes!! LOL Thank you very much for the vibes my brother!

OC

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Makes me want to buy some property somewhere here in CALI just so I can have an outdoor grow too. I love these bushes/trees. Such a short life indoors and It makes me feel like I can enjoy her a little longer outside while my indoor is coming and going. Love the work Oceanside.

Top Bottom