Hoops And Flowers

• Thread starter SunGrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SunGrown

SunGrown

Some pics from the ladder, hadn't taken any from the ladder yet so here some are

First up is my Grandma's Dream, calling this pheno "hope" cause I really think this may be my next big producer that will replace my blue dream
gmd_hope.jpg

Next up is my DOG, a real staple worthy of anyones garden
dog.jpg

Next we have clone only Blackberry
blackberry.jpg

And now a Larry Og Kush
larry.jpg

And a general view of a few ladies
overview.jpg

S

Seed Buyer

Very cool, I would give anything to know more about my ancestors or even have photographic evidence of them. I have my great grandfathers dog tags from France 1917 and they are my most cherished possession.

SunGrown

SunGrown

Very cool, I would give anything to know more about my ancestors or even have photographic evidence of them. I have my great grandfathers dog tags from France 1917 and they are my most cherished possession.
ancestry.com works rather well. I traced my line all the way to the viking invasion of england.

One of my relatives helped william the conqueror take england and my family still has HUGE tracts of lands and famous shit there.

S

Seed Buyer

I figured ancestry.com was a sham, but I will give it a try if it worked for you. Probably only $20 bucks or so anyway. Thanks for the recommendation.

SunGrown

SunGrown

free for awhile, I never have given them a dime

it is pretty cool, so long as you know some basic stuff like your mom, dad, their parents...it just starts hooking you up with tons of info

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's cheap if you stick to US searches, IIRC (I just looked into it), but it's much more expensive per annum if you need worldwide access. About $150 or so.
ancestry.com works rather well. I traced my line all the way to the viking invasion of england.

One of my relatives helped william the conqueror take england and my family still has HUGE tracts of lands and famous shit there.
Fuckin' FOR REAL? William the Corpulent, eh? The only one to *ever* take an English king on English land! That means your ancestors are in the Doomsday Book.

I wanted to do the ancestry thing, but to go worldwide, which is what I would need, it's rather expensive. I've been geeking out on Who Do You Think You Are, some pretty interesting family histories depicted.

SunGrown

SunGrown

yep, for sure in the doomsday book. Of course anything with the viking history gets a little hazy once you get to before englands invasion

Sea, if you are into researching this stuff you may PM me if you want to know my family crest name.

I haven't paid anything and I did get info going to the invasion of england. But I did it quite a while ago, so maybe now they charge??

But once it started telling me I needed to subscribe/pay I quit using it and had enough info at that point that the rest was relatively easy.

SunGrown

SunGrown

Figure I would answer you here as not to clutter up kolahs thread.telling people that a 80f temp swing is ok for growing pot is very poor advice lol.
your hoop houses look very well constructed and unless you left the doors open or it dropped to 0 degrees f overnight I dont see those houses hitting 20f coming down from 100f.it just does not happen that fast, I ran greenhouses for years in the midwest and we did hoops as well or as we called them cold houses.just the dirt floors alone would keep the temps up for days as long as the doors and vents are closed.i have seen first hand what pot plants look like after one 30f night and it aint great lol.and im not trying to start a fight with you as im well aware you have much more time than me to argue all day, but temp swings of 80f will weaken most plants and weed is def one of those, and weak plants will develope alot of Strange problems as well as become susceptible to bugs such as mites ;) now im not saying you got your russetts from you temp swings but it def did not help them.and yeah I used to be a "well known farmer" just like you so dont let my silly title fool ya :)
I don't have time to reply to your nonsense, coming into my thread to call me a liar is straight bullshit, so fuck off

SunGrown

SunGrown

you did call me a liar, you said no way it dropped that low in my hoops, and well it does every year

This thread was started in march but I grow outside in my hoops all winter. Anyway, try to feel happy! I do.

SunGrown

SunGrown

Shit, I am replying, mostly for others when they see this, not for you piehole

If you actually read what I wrote to kolah, I did not tell him what you said, I said what I thought wasn't the issue and also I stated what happens for me...

Now, get over yourself, maybe we can learn to get along, I am willingto.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Some pics from the ladder, hadn't taken any from the ladder yet so here some are

First up is my Grandma's Dream, calling this pheno "hope" cause I really think this may be my next big producer that will replace my blue dream
gmd_hope.jpg

Next up is my DOG, a real staple worthy of anyones garden
dog.jpg

Next we have clone only Blackberry
blackberry.jpg

And now a Larry Og Kush
larry.jpg

And a general view of a few ladies
overview.jpg
Beautiful! :woot:
I almost missed em

SunGrown

SunGrown

Few pics for today, it is nice to walk thru the garden and see no stress on the ladies!

Purple Diesel in flower. These were started in a light dep for a week or maybe 2, then just set out to finish
purple_diesel_flower.jpg

And this is a full term Purple Diesel starting to flower naturally, this is my first time growing Purple Diesel outside and I really like that she will likely finish early!
purple_diesel.jpg

Here is an ACDC flower. She was started indoors under 800 watts vert for a week or two then moved outside to finish, looking good so far. ACDC has almost zero stretch! She is a high CBD plant, almost no thc!
acdc_flower.jpg

Here is a close up of the Blackberry clone only, in flower already too all natural. She always flowers and finishes quick
blackberry.jpg

Some Casey Jones in flower, these too were started inside under the 800 watts vert, then moved outside to finish
casey_jones.jpg

A update on the truck bed, they are in serious stretch/ready to really flower. Reaching for the sun god, with only rain water for the last week...meaning very neglected but doing very well for what it is if you ask me
truck_bed.jpg

And what is this, a healthy SFV, and what do I see? Pistils??? WTF, YAY, fuck a russet mite!
sfv_happy.jpg

Grow well Farmers! I really do pray for all of this to have a great year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom