Oh Boy! I just became a Senior Farmer!

What does that mean?... That I know how to type?...:rofl:rofl:rofl

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh Boy! I just became a Senior Farmer!

What does that mean?... That I know how to type?...:rofl:rofl:rofl
:giggle It means you just schooled all of us kids on how to step up our game... I'm lookin' forward to your next Round. Do you still plan on going vertical bare bulbs? :wondering

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

I have another project that I am currently working on that will employ vertical bare bulbs and a whole lot of A/C... These rooms will remain as is in terms of lighting for the moment. bd

H

HotLooSey

Ben D,
I am entering my 3rd week with 62 plants in coco, top feed, dtw, and first time run with H&G.
Do you use them full strength per the feeding chart? NOrmal or Aggressive?
I started normal then switched to aggressive and so far so good.
Thanks,,,,,,,,,Lucy

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

In the Under Current I use House & Garden at normal strength. Coco and RCDWC are two totally different things so, I wouldn't compare the two. If your plants aren't showing any signs of stress then I would say to continue with the aggressive feeding. Be careful when you start to add Shooting Powder, as it will raise your PPM by at least 200. Best of Luck. bd

H

HannaMan

Any word on your GPW?? Sorry maybe i'm a bit anxious.

Considering you dry with the leaves on, typically how long do you dry for? RH%?

Thanks!

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

I like to dry slow. I keep my temperature between 70-72* and my humidity between 50-48%.

As for final numbers and pictures, I will have something this week... bd

H

HannaMan

Slow & Steady wins the race...but i'm sure there is a fine medium.

Thanks Ben

B

Buddy Flowers

"wow that room is just silly. this is like the "Breaking Bad" TV Show's meth lab but for growing dro."

ha! exactly what i thought. this should be good

F

FatFreddysKat

Just incredible...thats all...not much more to say from me....dont mind me while I sit a spelll....my heads spinning from all the beauty!!!!

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

Update:

Well, I have to say that overall I am very pleased with the results I was able to get with House & Garden and the Under Current. My GPW with the Under Current is right in line with my average GPW with my old drain to waste system. The best thing about it is that I was able to achieve the same GPW with less nutrients, medium and plants. bd

Here are some pics of the finished product...:joint:

VegFlwr Rooms 633

VegFlwr Rooms 634

VegFlwr Rooms 632

VegFlwr Rooms 641

VegFlwr Rooms 630

VegFlwr Rooms 631

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice nug shots Ben! Looks pretty frosty... :cool

A

amstercal

Well, don't keep us in suspense. How's the smoke report?:anim_19::anim_19::anim_19:

H

HannaMan

It looks absolutely killer Ben. Good job.

Damnit my mouth is watering .. I want some of that.

F

FatFreddysKat

Damn now my shirt is all wet from drooling.....nice nuggets Ben!!!

B

Bobby Smith

Nice job, Ben - I like the mystery surrounding your numbers, too :)

B

Boomer242

congrats on a successful harvest and thank u for filling us in with the details. will be waitin for the next round.

S

Socachi

Nice and frosty, beautiful job Ben. Look forward to your next run.

F

FallnKinG

awesome job ben! Glad to hear ur getting the same gpw with only 18 plants, thats incredible. I just setup a 24 bucket system under 12,000watts lowering my plant count by 72 plants.
I am curious though ben...what is your gram per watt? I've read that you should be able to get .5gpw for every month of flower. so a 1000watt should pull bout 35 ounces if these numbers are correct. do you average 35ounces a light(kickass if u do), and if not are there things you can do to get these numbers?
thanks for your input ben. just trying to get the big picture here thats all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom