House & Garden ???????

• Thread starter Joe Blow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greentigerca

I am definitely going to use the H&G line(UC or MPB) and would get the final word from you guys that have actually been using the products for a year or two (or 2 or 4).

My question is:
Do you fill in the Nutrient Calculator on H&G's website and go by that exactly OR are you using it at 50-75% rate of what that calculator says???

I have seen people say since they have more iron in their products the plants can take up more nutes so you should only use the 50-75% but wouldnt H&G know this and adjust their calculations accordingly??

I am going to use the complete line: Aqua Flakes, Drip Clean, Roots Excelurator, Algen Extract, MultiZen, Bud XL, Top Booster, Shooting Powder and Magic Green.

Does anyone have a suggestion of another product to add or to swap out one of the above for something else?

Thanks all and have a safe Labor Day weekend!

Peace
GT

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

I'm running H&G Aqua Flakes A+B, Bud XL, Roots Excelurator & going to start with shooting powder next week. I'm definitely loving their products as my girls too.
IMG_0342.JPG

IMG_0344.JPG

IMG_0334.JPG

IMG_0346.JPG

IMG_0328.JPG

D

dynamitejack

I am definitely going to use the H&G line(UC or MPB) and would get the final word from you guys that have actually been using the products for a year or two (or 2 or 4).

My question is:
Do you fill in the Nutrient Calculator on H&G's website and go by that exactly OR are you using it at 50-75% rate of what that calculator says???

I have seen people say since they have more iron in their products the plants can take up more nutes so you should only use the 50-75% but wouldnt H&G know this and adjust their calculations accordingly??

I am going to use the complete line: Aqua Flakes, Drip Clean, Roots Excelurator, Algen Extract, MultiZen, Bud XL, Top Booster, Shooting Powder and Magic Green.

Does anyone have a suggestion of another product to add or to swap out one of the above for something else?

Thanks all and have a safe Labor Day weekend!

Peace
GT

Start with a 50% strength of AquaFlakes A/B. Keep all of the other additives at full strength. Know how to use a PH and PPM meter and H&G will do you solid.

I use Algen Extract from week 1 veg until week 2 flower. I also use Multizen (enzyme) through the entire veg stage. Don't use Magic Green on clones unless they have rooted, also don't use Magic Green if it has been mixed for over an hour or two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom