How Am I Doin?

• Thread starter Sht2loud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OutdoorOH

OutdoorOH

I agree with midwest, for the setup you have it looks great man!! Can't wait to see it next run. I'd say coming from some unknown bag seed that you found something pretty nice and worth hanging on to. I'll be watching too I wanna see what the solid dark days before harvest does to your girl.. I'm new here too , been lurking for awhile and finally decided to sign up. Seems to be a great bunch on here that are very helpful with a wealth of knowledge and willing to share. Good luck

Sht2loud

Sht2loud

Dude, shit looks awesome for what your using. Definitely something to be proud of
Thanks man I appreciate it. Good to get good opinions on how it looks besides me just thinking it looks killer. Good to know its not just me. Lol

Sht2loud

Sht2loud

I agree with midwest, for the setup you have it looks great man!! Can't wait to see it next run. I'd say coming from some unknown bag seed that you found something pretty nice and worth hanging on to. I'll be watching too I wanna see what the solid dark days before harvest does to your girl.. I'm new here too , been lurking for awhile and finally decided to sign up. Seems to be a great bunch on here that are very helpful with a wealth of knowledge and willing to share. Good luck
Thanks man. Ya next run should be better and I'll keep a post up to date through the whole grow. I've budded her three times and each time I think it has gotten better and better. But next run will be cuts from her.
I am gonna love them in the dark for 48 hours before I harvest, I will post before and after pics and give my opinion on if it did any good or not.
It's also good to see some fellow new farmers getting in on all this great information all these expericened guys have posted. I was hesitant to post my grow and I'm glad I did. I've learned so much just by the replies in this thread. But I will definitely keep this post update as I can for ya

Sht2loud

Sht2loud

Well guys I am planning on upgrading my lights soon. I've been looking for awhile and I'm thinkin of going with a 400watt hps/mh fixture from Amazon. It has good reviews and I have a Buddy that has one and he loves it.

Do u guys think that is wat I should get? I'm worried about heat being a problem. Planning on getting a bigger fan also to help with the heat. I'd love some feed back on this. Thanks in advance guys

Orcaman

Orcaman

Looking great, I love the lower light addition. Looking at her I would still remove a lot of fan leaves. Your last last image shows me the leaves that I would take now blocking light to the bottom of the plant. I have something to show you at a perfect time when it looks like a plant is ready for taking. Check this girl out. This is a Sweet Tooth in its second run at 68 days today. Looks finished but her trich's are only cloudy. Sorry for the poor trich shot. I'll now let her go some more days now and keep scoping for amber. Her first run finished at 65 days with right at 10% amber. This is the reason you need to track your progression as other members have been stating. There is always going to be variation based on mother natures input.:)
DSCN0429

Image101

I hope this helps some.

ballbeanking

ballbeanking

Looking great, I love the lower light addition. Looking at her I would still remove a lot of fan leaves. Your last last image shows me the leaves that I would take now blocking light to the bottom of the plant. I have something to show you at a perfect time when it looks like a plant is ready for taking. Check this girl out. This is a Sweet Tooth in its second run at 68 days today. Looks finished but her trich's are only cloudy. Sorry for the poor trich shot. I'll now let her go some more days now and keep scoping for amber. Her first run finished at 65 days with right at 10% amber. This is the reason you need to track your progression as other members have been stating. There is always going to be variation based on mother natures input.:)
View attachment 577785
View attachment 577786
I hope this helps some.
Damn orca looking awesome. .
You use pro mix?? Any amendments?

Sht2loud

Sht2loud

View attachment 577785
View attachment 577786
I hope this helps some.
Thanks man I think it looks awesome but I have never grew anything serious. But all of ur posts have been extremely helpful and I appreciate the time ur taking to help me. I ordered my scope today from Amazon hope it gets here soon. But I did add the lower light per your advice and will be clipping all the fan leaves off ether tonight or tomorrow. Ur girl is gorgeous dude and looks like it is dipped in sugar. The trich pic helps out a lot if you don't mind takin a couple more trich pics I'd like to see how they look when u crop it.
As of today my girl is on day 56 I'll try to take some trich pics of her later on tonight.
I've been meaning to ask about wat soil everyone uses and how to get the ph right in it? Thanks for all ur help man I greatly appreciate it. Will keep u and everyone update on how it's goin.
Also did read my post about the light I wanna upgrade too? If so wat do u think?

Sht2loud

Sht2loud

Pro mix is a soil mix

It's a soil base made up of peat moss,perlite, vermiculite, dolomite lime for a base..amendments things you add to it like worm castings, bat guano, etc...but pro mix is not really soil ..lol but its what most growers c
I just looked up pro mix on Amazon and it had BX and HP is that the same as wat u are talking about? If not where can I get the pro mix and amendments? I defiantly wanna use better soil my next go around.

ballbeanking

ballbeanking

Sorry for the double post. !! Tupur looks lcake some nice base...I've been mixing extra perlite into my bx cause I found it a a landscape place near me and I can save about 40% compared to the grow store. I don't think we can get royal gold here ..

ballbeanking

ballbeanking

I just looked up pro mix on Amazon and it had BX and HP is that the same as wat u are talking about? If not where can I get the pro mix and amendments? I defiantly wanna use better soil my next go around.
Hp is high porosity. .has more perlite to drain /dry quicker. .you can get some amendments at Walmart and sometimes landscape supply places. .some things you'll probably have to get at the grow shop.

ballbeanking

ballbeanking

Sorry for the double post. !! Tupur looks like some nice base...I've been mixing extra perlite into my bx cause I found it a a landscape place near me and I can save about 40% compared to the grow store. .

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Have any of you guys monster cropped?
It's not super cropping were you snap branches in order to manipulate plant growth but taking a clone @ 3-4 weeks in flower.

Supposedly the clone reverts back to veg after like a month and when it finally does begin to grow roots and veg, the growth it produce is similar to shouts at the base of the soil (like having multiple stems).

This retarted veg growth should make up for lost time on the back end.
Heard about this from derek buttler on you tube.

Anyone have experience with this?

1456893383354 1034705717
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Have any of you guys monster cropped?
It's not super cropping were you snap branches in order to manipulate plant growth but taking a clone @ 3-4 weeks in flower.

Supposedly the clone reverts back to veg after like a month and when it finally does begin to grow roots and veg, the growth it produce is similar to shouts at the base of the soil (like having multiple stems).

This retarted veg growth should make up for lost time on the back end.
Heard about this from derek buttler on you tube.

Anyone have experience with this?
that's not what I was taught was monster cropping. Hygro hybrid had videos on this. He acted like he made up the term. And it was a combo of super cropping, topping and lolipopping. He charges now to watch most his videos but look him up on YouTube.
. That's not the video but he talks about it. He charges for the one I'm talking about

Last edited:
Top Bottom