How Am I Doin?

• Thread starter Sht2loud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theassbandit

Theassbandit

that's not what I was taught was monster cropping. Hygro hybrid had videos on this. He acted like he made up the term. And it was a combo of super cropping, topping and lolipopping. He charges now to watch most his videos but look him up on YouTube.
. That's not the video but he talks about it. He charges for the one I'm talking about

I'm totally hygro hybrid fan. He's a badass engineer. And yeah I've heard the term used before too but if I look a chefderekbuttler (Idk on spelling, I'll try to post exact vid and time) I think he uses the word more appropriately in terms of what he does. So she I'm scroggin a bitch up(down:) lol I call it super-cropping and with cloning in flower that's my monster.
We'll see if i get one so fingers crossed.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I'm totally hygro hybrid fan. He's a badass engineer. And yeah I've heard the term used before too but if I look a chefderekbuttler (Idk on spelling, I'll try to post exact vid and time) I think he uses the word more appropriately in terms of what he does. So she I'm scroggin a bitch up(down:) lol I call it super-cropping and with cloning in flower that's my monster.
We'll see if i get one so fingers crossed.
If anybody taught me to grow it was him. I watched almost everyone if his vids before he started charging... he's long winded but has great knowledge, and has results to back it up.

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

If anybody taught me to grow it was him. I watched almost everyone if his vids before he started charging... he's long winded but has great knowledge, and has results to back it up.

Yeah i feel you. I'm subscribed to hygr o. This is just a bad ass tech that I was excited to try.

So this dude is pretty out there but I get the vine that there is useful information here. Go to min 12:10

ballbeanking

ballbeanking

Looking great, I love the lower light addition. Looking at her I would still remove a lot of fan leaves. Your last last image shows me the leaves that I would take now blocking light to the bottom of the plant. I have something to show you at a perfect time when it looks like a plant is ready for taking. Check this girl out. This is a Sweet Tooth in its second run at 68 days today. Looks finished but her trich's are only cloudy. Sorry for the poor trich shot. I'll now let her go some more days now and keep scoping for amber. Her first run finished at 65 days with right at 10% amber. This is the reason you need to track your progression as other members have been stating. There is always going to be variation based on mother natures input.:)
View attachment 577785
View attachment 577786
I hope this helps some.
Orca. How long before you harvest do you pull the fan leaves..I have pulled a few before but not as a general rule. .it is to help ripen entire plant?

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Does this look like light burn?

I had it about 8 inches from bulb to highest cola. Though it is on a light rail and is supposed to mimic clouds ( from shade to high intensity bursts of light).

Anyway moved it to just a little over a root away. Lmk what u other farmers think.

Strain: Jack the Ripper, TGA genetics
Indica dom(70%)

Vegged 4 months: Foxfarm ocean forest and teas.

20 days in and staring to smell like. "Candy Apple"

1456941258187 1346841165
1456941555390 389101595
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I had it about 8 inches from bulb to highest cola. Though it is on a light rail and is supposed to mimic clouds ( from shade to high intensity bursts of light).

Anyway moved it to just a little over a root away. Lmk what u other farmers think.

Indica dom(70%)

When I get my lights to close the leaves get saw toothed and tips curl. That looks almost like phosphorus Def. Your hairs ain't even showing damage. They are usually the first thing that gets hurt for me

ballbeanking

ballbeanking

Indica dom(70%)

Hey bandit. .I have a couple clones doing the same thing. . But I have been foliar spraying and not phing my spray..I was thinking that's what it was but also thought maybe my ph is getting a little off in my pro mix..only been feeding pure blend pro grow...Gonna flush it Midwest and see what it does

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Good stuff jay, will apply and look for a response.

Since this is a soil organic grow, anyone else think adding guano to a tea mix will increase phosphorus and potassium?

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

So I did read in one of my mags that guano added is a phosphorus and potassium boost.
I fed my forest real tea(had a thick head of foam) 3 days ago to my big bitch in flwr room and reasponded faster than I've ever seen using anything. It brought dark lush veg back to life.
Brewed
Compost, molasis, Voodoo juice, seaweed.
Fcking smell like a buffalo's asshole
(usedbuffalo compost)

Orcaman

Orcaman

Wow guys, I really love the information that is being generated in this thread. Those charts are a great reference for anyone to use.:)
Orca. How long before you harvest do you pull the fan leaves..I have pulled a few before but not as a general rule. .it is to help ripen entire plant?
Based on how bushy the plant is I start to defoliate right after stretch mode and first development of bud sights. Generally I thin out each plant three to four times to keep a nice balance of light through the whole plant. When taking a leaf I clip the stem close to the leaf. Leaving most of the stem on the plant to dry up and gently fall off. I believe this is less stress on the plant. A couple of strains that I have going like to defoliate themselves. Dropping the unwanted leaves on their own.

Looks like a nute reaction to me more then light burn. What is your canopy temp?

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Wow guys, I really love the information that is being generated in this thread. Those charts are a great reference for anyone to use.:)
Based on how bushy the plant is I start to defoliate right after stretch mode and first development of bud sights. Generally I thin out each plant three to four times to keep a nice balance of light through the whole plant. When taking a leaf I clip the stem close to the leaf. Leaving most of the stem on the plant to dry up and gently fall off. I believe this is less stress on the plant. A couple of strains that I have going like to defoliate themselves. Dropping the unwanted leaves on their own.

Looks like a nute reaction to me more then light burn. What is your canopy temp?

Good question. Ruffly 92

Orcaman

Orcaman

Hey Theassbandit, 90 plus degrees is too hot. I have to run a fan so it blows just under the light, plus use a light diffuser for a nice canopy temp. Here is a picture of my fan going. I use a cheap indoor, outdoor thermometer to monitor floor and canopy temps. I never exceed 85 degrees.
DSCN0447

DSCN0446

Happy Saterday

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Hey Theassbandit, 90 plus degrees is too hot. I have to run a fan so it blows just under the light, plus use a light diffuser for a nice canopy temp. Here is a picture of my fan going. I use a cheap indoor, outdoor thermometer to monitor floor and canopy temps. I never exceed 85 degrees.
View attachment 578933
View attachment 578934
Happy Saterday

Thanks brother. I never thought about the canopy temp question before but I'm sure she feels it. I will make proper adjustments

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Indica dom(70%)

Just one question...what is a vegan sausage...wait, maybe I dont wanna know...

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

So check it out my girlfriend's been in the garden lately and she's claiming that these are seeds is she right? No my flower room usually runs 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. for one night the door was left open and we didn't get home until 10:30 p.m. so I got an extra two and a half hours of residual light from my veg room.

1457493889011 210584363

Latest posts

Top Bottom