How Am I Doin?

• Thread starter Sht2loud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

They arent seeds unless they have been pollenated, if you chuck some pollen on em or if your plant has nanners then they will grow seeds in those little sacks. If they are unpollenated then it is just an empty smokable sack with two hairs in it.
Dioecy

ballbeanking

ballbeanking

I don't think.. are they hard like feel like a seed..I wouldn't think one time for a couple hours wouldnt hermie it..maybe if it's already stressed..ive had shit like that happen many a time but never a herm.

ballbeanking

ballbeanking

I've been out and smoked them 3n1gn4 and they put the stone on me..lol .cured a couple months in a basement. ..that's scrapin!!

ballbeanking

ballbeanking

3N1GM4 I found a couple russet mites. .have you ever used any predators for them??

Dunge

Dunge

Look for "nanners".
Bright yellow little banana shaped organs growing out of your buds.
If allowed to develop, they will pollinate your garden.
A few extra hours of indirect light might not cause a problem depending on the plant and how developed she is.

Sht2loud

Sht2loud

Hey guys I know I haven't updated this thread for awhile. But here's wat I have changed. I took out the CFL and added a 150watt hps so I'm runnin 250watt of hps light in my 30"x30"x6' room. I have noticed a lot better growth with it. I put a bigger fan in to help with airflow. I have been mixing up my own soil it's been doin pretty well. And I am brewing tea to feed them using bat guano, earthworm castings, and molasses. Doing that about every other or every two watering.

That's the update on my room set up. So after I finished the previous grow. I trashed the plant I had been growing and acquired a cut of serious seeds bubble gum. So I started growing it and decided to mainline it. I topped it out to 8 main colas. At this point I am ready to flower. I am flipping my lights tonight I am going to keep this thread updated everyday on the progress. I'm really looking for opinions on my upgrades to my set up. Those who replied awhile back will know wat I mean and also I have been treating for bugs to so far so good no issues unlike the previous grow.

This is a day before I flipped to flower

This is wat they looked like the day I flipped to flower.

Anyway let me know wat you guys think of the upgrades and changes I have made. And I'm looking for a good recipe to brew tea for flower stage if anyone can help

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Hey guys I know I haven't updated this thread for awhile. But here's wat I have changed. I took out the CFL and added a 150watt hps so I'm runnin 250watt of hps light in my 30"x30"x6' room. I have noticed a lot better growth with it. I put a bigger fan in to help with airflow. I have been mixing up my own soil it's been doin pretty well. And I am brewing tea to feed them using bat guano, earthworm castings, and molasses. Doing that about every other or every two watering.

That's the update on my room set up. So after I finished the previous grow. I trashed the plant I had been growing and acquired a cut of serious seeds bubble gum. So I started growing it and decided to mainline it. I topped it out to 8 main colas. At this point I am ready to flower. I am flipping my lights tonight I am going to keep this thread updated everyday on the progress. I'm really looking for opinions on my upgrades to my set up. Those who replied awhile back will know wat I mean and also I have been treating for bugs to so far so good no issues unlike the previous grow.

View attachment 601847 This is a day before I flipped to flower

View attachment 601848View attachment 601849 View attachment 601850 This is wat they looked like the day I flipped to flower.

Anyway let me know wat you guys think of the upgrades and changes I have made. And I'm looking for a good recipe to brew tea for flower stage if anyone can help
I would let veg a lil longer after a pruning like that. But looking good. Looks like you're dialing it in. So on your tea. How are you doing it. Got my first soil grow going and was wanting to know. I'm currently bubbling floraliciou+ for tea.

Sht2loud

Sht2loud

Ya I'm actually gonna flip my lights tomorrow night to let them get a day of recovery. I'm trying to get it dialed in just so many aspects of it it's really easy to fuck up lol. But all I do when I brew my tea is measure everything out to how much water your using. And put a air stone in it and bubble the piss out of it. I usually let mine brew for 12 hours. I'll start brewing in the am and then feed them 12 hours later in the pm.

Top Bottom