How can I add CO2 to a 2x2x4?

• Thread starter gorillaglueaaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Yep, and it's such a sketchy company I don't even care. They clearly lie about their lights' performance and scam all over the place.

Yeah I fell for their bullshit back in 2017 and bought 2 of their blurples with separate switches for the white blue and red. Now one is on the shelf and the other is over my clones with only the whites on.

One time in high school a fuckup got me 5 free PE credits. I had signed up for the YMCA and filled out some form to connect it to my school, and the school didn't notice I canceled my membership after a week lol. Only after the school had lost my PSAT scores, and dropped my entire enrollment of course.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Yeah I fell for their bullshit back in 2017 and bought 2 of their blurples with separate switches for the white blue and red. Now one is on the shelf and the other is over my clones with only the whites on.

One time in high school a fuckup got me 5 free PE credits. I had signed up for the YMCA and filled out some form to connect it to my school, and the school didn't notice I canceled my membership after a week lol. Only after the school had lost my PSAT scores, and dropped my entire enrollment of course.
That's crazy. How was it worth 5 credits?

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

That's crazy. How was it worth 5 credits?

I was supposed to take a bunch of classes there, samba, spin, yoga etc and log all the hours in some sheet. Thats why I canceled it, if I could just lift on my own time and get credit I would have stuck with it, but apparently nobody was going to check the hour sheet anyways lol.

Top Bottom