How can I add CO2 to a 2x2x4?

• Thread starter gorillaglueaaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Curious about those exhale bags myself, but they are pricey. The tnb naturals enhancers are just yeast and sugar inside.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I think about 3 months. Long enough anyhow.
Oh. Forget this whole thread then lol. I guess I'll just use one of these with my light on full brightness. I just looked it up and the smallest one is 1300ppm in a 120 cubic ft tent for 6 months. Considering mine is only 16 cubic ft, I guess I can just take out 90% of it and seal it again somehow.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh. Forget this whole thread then lol. I guess I'll just use one of these with my light on full brightness. I just looked it up and the smallest one is 1300ppm in a 120 cubic ft tent for 6 months. Considering mine is only 16 cubic ft, I guess I can just take out 90% of it and seal it again somehow.
Don't calculate the tent u less you want to be disappointed. You are exchanging air so you need to calculate the room the tent is in

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Don't calculate the tent u less you want to be disappointed. You are exchanging air so you need to calculate the room the tent is in
But it's in a 1000+ cubic ft room. I was thinking about turning off the exhaust for 10% of the time? Maybe? I don't know how to do this. 🤣

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

But it's in a 1000+ cubic ft room. I was thinking about turning off the exhaust for 10% of the time? Maybe? I don't know how to do this. 🤣
Adding co2 always makes things so much more complicated... that i can assure you. But hey try some things out and maybe ya benefit.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I found this:

But there's no info about it or anything. Maybe my tent is small enough to count as a seedling dome?
It's $70 after shipping so I'm not sure if it's worth it.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I'm not saying that I regret anything but I've spent easily over $1000 on this 2x2 tent and so far I've gotten less than a 1/2lb. I love growing though so I don't mind but holy... this is not what I was expecting.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
How detrimental would high ppm of CO2 be on the plants.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Yes. Growing at First when acquiring all of your equipment it can be very expensive. Growing is more of a hobby in a tent that small. After a few grows when you are capable and maxing out the tent it won’t cost so much.

Top Bottom