How Long Do You Veg For???

• Thread starter superskunk4u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

guess you have your mind made up. But im telling you that when I switched to 12/12 from seed or ran an early cut clone my patients noticed. And so did mrs. Mmg and i.

Also takes truly finishing before harvest which most growers dont do. That we notice right away.

My patients and i smoke a lot and have extremely high tolerance.
No one on earth- not you or your patients or any testing lab can tell the difference in mine. You must have bad genetics.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Just opened a vault and snapped this picture. Harvested October 12 . Good enough to press and all personal or to give away.
20210306 185437

Harvest takes around 4 to 5 hours 2 people. 7+ lb dry 30 lbs wet

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
HAHA 12 ft ceiling?
topped multiple times before 4ft then flatten, I bend the stalks over and all branches so that its 2.5-3ft tall and grow some more....bushes not trees for me although I do end up with trees sometimes as well. lol I've never weighed it but I smoke oz's a week, a couple of handfull's a day all day everyday.

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

8 weeks is my current happy place definitely style and strain specific anymore or even plant amount or space available in my tent I'm wanting more room everytime so far. Thought 5x5 was the shit when I got it now want 4x8 at minimum because how the hell you supposed to grow big beside 1 or 2 in a 5x5 is kinda my thought currently but im not thinking im to that point to dedicate a tent to a plant yet love the idea but would rather do it outdoors as a freeman. Lol really its what you decide you want i went from 5 because of being forced lack of space 9 plants in a 5x5 this time I went 8 over stuffed again with 7 over a few weeks of learning curves lost 2 due to herming now with just 5 wish I had just grown that way the whole time. Next run in the tent will only be 4 plants most likely depending on strain

Madmax

Madmax

Checkout sshz's grows in near same size .getting 3p .4-5 weeks is ample to yield 3-5 oz off ea.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Hello mimed, this is sarcasm. Sarcasm, meet mimed the best -most knowledgeable grower in the universe.
Dude roll a fat 1 n chill this site is for opinion s and opinions are there to be questioned.. Plain n simple if u don't like being said questioned about your said question then don't comment.. Rant over happy growing peeps

QuindariousGooch

QuindariousGooch

Hi all, Just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts are on the vegging stage like how long to veg for. As a first time grower I'm trying to work all this out (and not kill too many plants along the way)lol I have had my plant in veg for about 8 weeks now under a 250w CFL and was going to change her to 12/12 on the 1st/2nd of april.

Soooo love to have your input and feel free to put up a few pix of your ladies if you like

Happy Farming !!!!
[/QUOTE
2 weeks... We grow on a vertical wall in troughs as a sea of green.
I added the photos to give an idea.
We clone for 2 weeks, then veg 2 weeks, and flower for 8. Harvest and hang 768 plants by lunch with 5 people, clean after lunch and then reload the next morning.... Repeat.
The plants in the first pic are about a week in or less and the second is the last week.
Cheers
We do have a smaller room with 96 plants that is a 6 foot high set up with 4 bays/8 walls.

20210308 222934
20210208 125316

Top Bottom