How many Senior Citizens are on here?

• Thread starter Jimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Hell, I bought a gallon of Acetone at Walmart and had to show id to the idiot. Trust me.....I don't look a day over 70! LMAO
An old guy walks into a bar and the bartender asks for ID. “You’ve got to be kidding,” he said. “I’m almost 60 years old.” The bartender apologized, but said he had to see the license. The guy showed his ID, then paid and told the bartender to keep the change. “The tip’s for carding me,” he said. The bartender put the change in the tip cup. “Thanks,” he said. “Works every time.”

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

3:33 am in Reno NV.
As for sheep voting..Look at what we have and what we might get..All of them suck!
So true and you expected what again? As for sheep: was it good for you my dear? Not baaaaaaad. Gotta have my squeeze.

Imone

Imone

Just pick up some components one at a time at the hardware store. Most of my stuff cme from Tractor supply...lol
I grew it natural for 3 years with my roommate, we had a 2 bedroom house with large backyard. When I got married at 21 I moved into a 3 bedroom apartment. I had an 8' long double door closet I could call my grow room. I picked up 2 250 w medal halites from an apartment building I was working converting them to condos. They were replacing the lighting in the parking lot and my lights were free. Grew for a couple years year round but was spending more then just buying a pound every 6 months so I went back to natural. Between the lights, fan, humidifier and a/c running 24/7 6-8 months of the year it just cost too much. I know all the changes that have come along in the last 40 years but I'm old and enjoy what I'm doing. And worse, my wife would kill me if spent that much money for a system. 🤣

Dan789

Dan789

Turned 68 in February, remember as a teenager had a 67’ Cougar, with a “dime bag” under the front bucket seat, and while arguing with girlfriend about something got pulled over by the cops. Shouldn’t have even been able to call it pot, no bud, just crumbled leaves, stems, a few seeds. During the stop, she was shitting herself, all but pointing the pot out. Ended up getting a warning about some traffic misbehavior. Times have really changed...I feel for all the poor “sob’s” that got jammed up on pot charges over the years... Many thanks to everyone who made this present reality even possible...
Funny though don’t think of myself much differently than when younger, less hair, not as much energy, still loving life...

Imone

Imone

I was sitting under a railroad bridge in my 73 dodge duster and rolling one up in 1977, cop puled up and asked what i was doing. Thinking fast i reached down and grabbed one of the cassette tapes that was unravelled in my floorboard. (there was always one) and said," fixing my tape deck sir..." one of local fellow church members was Jerry M#":;?ll sent up by Judge Buford for 20 years to the missouri penitentiary for selling a dime bag. Later toked weed with Judge Bufords son, and later the son of the Captain of Missouri state highway patrol... Patrol boy sold me a pound of leaf for 60$ i cut it and sold it for $10 per oz

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

I grew it natural for 3 years with my roommate, we had a 2 bedroom house with large backyard. When I got married at 21 I moved into a 3 bedroom apartment. I had an 8' long double door closet I could call my grow room. I picked up 2 250 w medal halites from an apartment building I was working converting them to condos. They were replacing the lighting in the parking lot and my lights were free. Grew for a couple years year round but was spending more then just buying a pound every 6 months so I went back to natural. Between the lights, fan, humidifier and a/c running 24/7 6-8 months of the year it just cost too much. I know all the changes that have come along in the last 40 years but I'm old and enjoy what I'm doing. And worse, my wife would kill me if spent that much money for a system. 🤣
61 here, 61 but I a skinny long haired blonde girl inside, haha..just growing because it’s legal for me 40 years ago had o e plant I. Garden did the ScrOG , but didn’t knkw female from male. , it was home grow , don’t remember any buds but this was before sinsemilla was popular . Smoked since I was 14, I am growing it just because it is legal for me , and I never thought I would see the day when I didn’t worry.so happy grow all😉😉

Top Bottom