How much are dispensaries donating for a pound of top shelf meds

• Thread starter Don007206
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

WHY would you run your so called best nugs in the word into oil? Show us some pics?

You dont run trim? what? BTW good trim makes the same quality of errl as nugs....the yield is just lower.... you would know know that if you've tried both....

Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

You obviously dont get the point of this thread! This thread IS NOT grower too patient thread! My grower too patient dontaion rates (hook up as you all it... lmao) are WAYYY lower than my donation rates too a dispensary, not that that is ANY of your biz. What are you not gettin about that? I am burning 10k in lights right now actaully. LOL. Get your shit straight. Pretty pics. Checkout my youtube channel for my pics... or so you you REALLY need me too post pics and sgow ya what 3k lb looks like. BTW... not that it is ANY of your biz.. but my "hokups" are never more than 2600lb and my patients NEVER pay anything for their meds. So get the hell outta here with your "high and mighty" attitude. You know NOTHING about me.

Oh and running trim vs nugs DOES make a difference. You are comical too think that as a processor that I dont run trim. What do you think I get from most other growers? Not their nugs. I run my own nugs and trim together.

Once again... this is a "What do you get from dispensaries" thread. If you are getting 22-26 from dispensaries then they are RIPPING YOU OFF!! LMAO. Get a clue.

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

I already stated what despensaries pay me...

Do you use a closed loop system to run your oil? i highly doubt it. so stop saying you make the best oil in Washington, you need a closed loop to even consider your oil is the best.

All you do is brag about how much you get per Lb. And you say i have the high and mighty attitude! lol

Im done here.

Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

Do you use a closed loop system to run your oil? i highly doubt it. so stop saying you make the best oil in Washington, you need a closed loop to even consider your oil is the best.

THAT statement RIGHT there ALREADY lets me know you have NO IDEA what you are talking about!! That and the fact that you use a plasitc vac chamber... are you for real? LMAO!! Step it up bro. Im not trying to be a dick, but cmon man. At least step up to a vac chamber that can be put on heat. I know tammy guys that are getting rid of the tammy cuz it just doesnt produce the oil as good other systems.... or guys blasting with tubes that have been modified. Cmon man... sounds like me and the guys Im working with are light years ahead of you bro.... willing to teach you bro, but you gotta be willing to learn. Sorry... but you are WRONG again.

Im not bragging. Im stating a facts. The facts about what this thread is about... get a clue homie. Im sorry that you are getting ripped off by douschespensaries.... maybe you should shop ur product around a little bro. Just sayin...

Now... IM DONE HERE!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
You obviously dont get the point of this thread! This thread IS NOT grower too patient thread! My grower too patient dontaion rates (hook up as you all it... lmao) are WAYYY lower than my donation rates too a dispensary, not that that is ANY of your biz. What are you not gettin about that? I am burning 10k in lights right now actaully. LOL. Get your shit straight. Pretty pics. Checkout my youtube channel for my pics... or so you you REALLY need me too post pics and sgow ya what 3k lb looks like. BTW... not that it is ANY of your biz.. but my "hokups" are never more than 2600lb and my patients NEVER pay anything for their meds. So get the hell outta here with your "high and mighty" attitude. You know NOTHING about me.

Oh and running trim vs nugs DOES make a difference. You are comical too think that as a processor that I dont run trim. What do you think I get from most other growers? Not their nugs. I run my own nugs and trim together.

Once again... this is a "What do you get from dispensaries" thread. If you are getting 22-26 from dispensaries then they are RIPPING YOU OFF!! LMAO. Get a clue.

Are you guys out of piss yet? Please keep the thread civil or it's gonna get locked up. I am sure you are both very good growers. However, I think this thread is about what WA dispensaries are paying for meds, not how awesome you grow or if your oil is king shit.

thanks.

washburn4life

washburn4life

THAT statement RIGHT there ALREADY lets me know you have NO IDEA what you are talking about!! That and the fact that you use a plasitc vac chamber... are you for real? LMAO!! Step it up bro. Im not trying to be a dick, but cmon man. At least step up to a vac chamber that can be put on heat. I know tammy guys that are getting rid of the tammy cuz it just doesnt produce the oil as good other systems.... or guys blasting with tubes that have been modified. Cmon man... sounds like me and the guys Im working with are light years ahead of you bro.... willing to teach you bro, but you gotta be willing to learn. Sorry... but you are WRONG again.

Im not bragging. Im stating a facts. The facts about what this thread is about... get a clue homie. Im sorry that you are getting ripped off by douschespensaries.... maybe you should shop ur product around a little bro. Just sayin...

Now... IM DONE HERE!!
I already stated what despensaries pay me...

All you do is brag about how much you get per Lb. And you say i have the high and mighty attitude! lol

Im done here.

You think your a big grower with 10 lights! dude guess again, I have 21k going in sevral rooms and I feel I have yet to break into a large producer, I have seen +50 light ROOMS and there are bigger out there

Both you guys stop comparing cocks! who cares whos is bigger, keep it to what the post is about

I have only done it once took 3lbs to seattle got 6000 I think I could have easily got 6600 or 7200

quility was there grade A, pot like most, It was not "exceptional"

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

My bad for the run on....but i dont think im a big grower or never stated i was.....Just dont like when people call me out and talk shit about my bud!

Im on the East side of the state and dispensaries are charging $300 an Oz for their best stuff. Not many clubs around here sell pounds. They put an oz limit per visit. But if you found one that did it would be $4000+

washburn4life

washburn4life

My bad for the run on....but i dont think im a big grower or never stated i was.....Just dont like when people call me out and talk shit about my bud!

Im on the East side of the state and dispensaries are charging $300 an Oz for their best stuff. Not many clubs around here sell pounds. They put an oz limit per visit. But if you found one that did it would be $4000+

Im in central washingtion "east side" there are no depos around me except deliverys havent been unloading manys lbs to peeps but Quads all day for 600-750

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

You think your a big grower with 10 lights! dude guess again, I have 21k going in sevral rooms and I feel I have yet to break into a large producer, I have seen +50 light ROOMS and there are bigger out there

Both you guys stop comparing cocks! who cares whos is bigger, keep it to what the post is about

I have only done it once took 3lbs to seattle got 6000 I think I could have easily got 6600 or 7200

quility was there grade A, pot like most, It was not "exceptional"
The biggest contradictory post I have ever seen.

Cock out, measure in hand, tellin people to be civil.

Shit is excellent.

Unless that was intentional, which is genius.

washburn4life

washburn4life

The biggest contradictory post I have ever seen.

Cock out, measure in hand, tellin people to be civil.

Shit is excellent.

Unless that was intentional, which is genius.
Of course it was the guy posted that he supplyed a large part of Washington state. I had to let the world come crashing down all around him.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'm tired of getting insulted instead of paid for my goods here in Colorado. I'm wondering who out there values top shelf, and is willing to put Franklins down to prove it?

B

bckwht

So with 502, will medical donations still be allowed? I thought I'd read something sayin it shouldn't or wouldn't change the medical portion..am I totally wrong here?

jlr42024

jlr42024

As far as the law states now medical is its own law, now what's happening here and in co is that the laws are gonna be put up to vote again and either re written or abolished all together. I for one hope 502 goes away soon before all us med patients are facing dui's!

Latest posts

Top Bottom