how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well prices are up locally here in Butte County, CA. Last year at the start of harvest you could find pounds for as low as $800 , this year they are up 6 to 7 hundred more a pound. You didn`t see thoughts prices around here until August and by September , just before harvest. People planted much less this year and there are a lot of hard luck stories going around with the water shortage. It will be interesting to see what happens with prices this year overall .

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Well prices are up locally here in Butte County, CA. Last year at the start of harvest you could find pounds for as low as $800 , this year they are up 6 to 7 hundred more a pound. You didn`t see thoughts prices around here until August and by September , just before harvest. People planted much less this year and there are a lot of hard luck stories going around with the water shortage. It will be interesting to see what happens with prices this year overall .

and russet mites.

W

wstcstmonkey

Many advanced growers have seen my current harvest said it's absolute FIRE (OG and BD)... curious on what prices I could expect COD in bay area for top shelf indoor OG/BD?

how much will the flood of outdoor affect indoor price of AAA+ meds? sorry newbie here and feel like others might be trying to take advantage of me... I hear minimum 25 then other people say they will take mine for 2 and ill be lucky to get it off during this time...

Last edited:
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m not sure of the prices right now but they should be up over last year. They always go down at first at harvest time when supply is there and up later as supply dwindles. This year supply is down considerably because of drought. Think maybe up two hundred over last year at this time and as much as 600 per unit later on. Even though cities seem to have water it is metered and water prices of city water were metered. Also outdoor prices effect indoor and much less was grown and some lost do to the water shortages this year.

It`s looking like a normal rainfall year but warmer so the snow pack that carries us through the summer won`t be good. Looking like a repeat of the drought next year as well.

colostoney

colostoney

well of course in Colo our disp don't buy lbs from the public ut the price of a unit this harv is from 1500-2k for quality indoor or pampered greenhouse or outdoor with 1500 being a lot more realistic and 2k being tip top for the best hydro Og in what not
I have heard and imagine much better prices for multiple lb quanities though

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
a couple days ago on IG, I saw a club in San jose that was selling $80 oz's,
To me, that means they paid the grower 6 or 7 hundred for a pound
Harborside health center has 120 oz's They probably gave the grower 800 for a pound
Not sure though..just a guess

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
the weather produced a couple premature waves of harvesting so early quality n ripeness was down with normal early seasson prices tho.
personally havent seen nor heard of anyone having watet issues!! just depends on ur location but north east cali is droughtland. if u are less than twenty miles from ocean and up north it seems dry but no running out of water from folks i know.
actually hearing prices r atillbup but i think n 2 weeks or less it will start declining steadily. seems the drought issues of sone farmers will inturn getvother successful farmers higher prices and overall russetts did a number on norcal!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
outdoor flood always affects pricing as vendors can make larger profits while spending less money on outdoor vs indoor. the bombay indoor will retain full value but u better have people who really prefer indoor and arent tempted by lower outy prices i.e. connesuir style folks will want to pay more for heady indoor..

ivyboy1225

ivyboy1225

So what does indoor top shelf fetch these days? Does OG's like Wifi and such tend to always fetch north of 3, meanwhile BDs go for 22? Just want to know what a good donation price is... I feel like I'm always getting low balled. any advice is appreciated

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
So what does indoor top shelf fetch these days? Does OG's like Wifi and such tend to always fetch north of 3, meanwhile BDs go for 22? Just want to know what a good donation price is... I feel like I'm always getting low balled. any advice is appreciated
I'd say you are lucky to get 22 for BD nowadays. I like it myself, but I've seen ridiculous OG vended at a local Bay area club for 24-25 and the guy walked out with his funds and a big smile on his face. It's OD season, and people are sitting on units from last year hoping to get them off for dirt cheap

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m seeing local prices up about $600 over last years prices in the hart of grow country. Water shortages had a big impact and mite infestation also contributed to increased prices a little.

colostoney

colostoney

idk for all the shit talkin douchebaggin and pissing wars in Colo the markets better this oct/nov than I have seen in 5 or six years and price for good aint bad either at all
there is a lot a TALK and fronting here but hell even a ton the huge commercial ops here just aint bringing it home in the end bottom line
and with Colo rules and shit most the commercial ops are bottlenecked tight and cant afford to play the weed wars
when at the same time the undergrounds realized it is a free for all and starting to spread there wings
I know a one farm harvested or 20 thousand plants and they aren't goin under 2200 a unit so just saying that shows market
out a state demand sad to say has went absolutely through the ceilin and an grower can find a traveler to do business with here in hours out the blue
it is actually pretty nice and a lot things have changed super quick in the green rush some good some bad
Im glad as fuck to see price creep up a bit and stabilize cuz it has sucked watchin desperate cunts flood the market with shit weed
im not greedy but there is a point where it becomes not worth it
this is the first season in years I got several reserved for thanksgiving and Im not even barely begun my trim

Last edited:
S

Seed Buyer

My question is what will Cali prices look like in 3-5 years when at least half the states have gone medical/legal. When will the bubble burst?

Bombnes

Bombnes

just trying to figure out what dispensaries are paying thses days. for some real dank, og kush and other popular starins. $$min and $$max would be cool. thanks guys, if you know...Peace happy turkey day!

If you are selling in so cal be prepared to get short changed. How does your product look? Have you got it tested? you can easily get between 3-4 thousand if it looks great. That is just on looks alone. If it doesn't look and smell impressive but smokes great get it tested....SClabs or Bud genius. This way you can come at the clubs with quantifiable worth of your herb. Let me know how it goes....

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It takes months to grow and costs a small fortune in supplies and energy so not sure there will be much of an impact even if it goes 100% legal nation wide. Maybe some.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Oh with all the new land use laws in effect and coming into effect I`d expect a lot less volume of medical Cannabis will be available in the near future and as supply and demand dictate....

S

Seed Buyer

It takes months to grow and costs a small fortune in supplies and energy so not sure there will be much of an impact even if it goes 100% legal nation wide. Maybe some.

I don't know, look what happened in BC over the last few years.

Bombnes

Bombnes

I always price my crop by the club that it is getting donated to. I avoid capped shopped they won't pay more than 1500 per lbs if they are 30cap. Go to the topshelf clubs where they have 60-70-80 dollar 1/8s and you can ask upwards of 3k for your herb, as long as it is the kind.

Top Bottom