how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
colostoney

colostoney

Yep I call bullshit too I got fam all over Cali and even the best OG is having a tough time getting a nickel over 2 with 15 being the average everywhere
that's just shit talking and sayins sorta 40 year farmers aren't worth their salt
well market is what it is if you cant hang don't work in a commodity market
Sorry but Cali has some new rather distinct competition now he he he
they may get a pinch more than Colo or Wash cuz a hype from Snoop or Wiz whatever
And I agree in general the Good weeds better BIG TIME
but the days of cali getting 2k for guerilla farmed hippie ditch weed are over soon guarantee
I know Colo has a ton a young fucks with mids they cant ven get a twelve a unit for this season
but the quality is demanding 15-2k steady

TooDope1904

TooDope1904

5 years ago, maybe!

Not in socal anymore.

Yep I call bullshit too I got fam all over Cali and even the best OG is having a tough time getting a nickel over 2 with 15 being the average everywhere
that's just shit talking and sayins sorta 40 year farmers aren't worth their salt
well market is what it is if you cant hang don't work in a commodity market
Sorry but Cali has some new rather distinct competition now he he he
they may get a pinch more than Colo or Wash cuz a hype from Snoop or Wiz whatever
And I agree in general the Good weeds better BIG TIME
but the days of cali getting 2k for guerilla farmed hippie ditch weed are over soon guarantee
I know Colo has a ton a young fucks with mids they cant ven get a twelve a unit for this season
but the quality is demanding 15-2k steady

Exactly how I felt, what I said when I first heard. I know it may be hard to believe. But I beg to differ. BOL to ya.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I had to haggle forever to get my donation amount of $775 for a qp. The dispensary coughed up the amount but informed me that I should probably take my vending elsewhere in the future. Then they instagrammed THE Shit out of my product to get sales, and mislabeled it to the patients. Lmao. Sigh.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
That`s all a bunch of crap! I`m seeing 1400 in Butte County for mids this year and it will most likely reach 1600 in a few months after people unload a good amount and start to pull back. What I`m not seeing is the prices for higher grade here as very little is grown . The quantity of growers in this market do not grow high grade. Most high grade that is grown is for personal/ medical use or just not for sale. I have little trouble getting rid of my extra as it is always high grade but prefer to find other markets than the local markets because they tend to want to pay mid prices for high grade. As always the local market is flooded but not as bad as last year. I`ve already had a standing offer for 1600 from a SF dispensary as of late September after a visit from a buyer. I have yet to process my crop and am only now starting to look around for the best price I can fetch. Last year I could have off`d the whole crop in late summer to a buyer from Texas but was nearly out when he came through,but we have each other`s numbers. When I do have my crop processed and well cured I`ll be looking harder and may even consider doing an out of state drive if I find the right price. This year my crop is high grade greenhouse instead of OD. That should reflect in a modest increase of price over OD.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I just wanted to off everything at once. If I feel like messing with dispensaries then I can fetch another K per P. However, when dealing with large amounts, it's nice to cash out. I am talking high quality GSC, Cherry Pie, GG #4, you know, the good stuff.

Billyboat

Billyboat

I'm absolutely shocked that you guys are talking about crossing state lines, out of state buyers, driving, and shit like that. It's reasons like this they are shutting you guys down up north, ain't nothing legal about what your doing. And when ya talk about this stuff I don't have compassion when you get shut down, your digging your own grave. Have some common sense as this is an open forum and your making us guys that truly help patients in the medical scene look bad.

Sorry for the rant....but it really gets under my skin...

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
By out of state, I mean dispensaries and medical delivery from other states and always medical ! I don`t much care if it isn`t legal because my family has been doing this in the America`s sense early 1600`s before the Federal Government existed ! It was legal, then illegal , and may become legal again, so what, we will be doing this when the next Government takes power ! To note our clan isn`t against this Government, in fact we fought against the British Crown before they took up arms and aided this country in it`s founding as well as giving it`s Colonial Congress`s representatives letters of introduction to the French Royal Court so they could solicit funding and assistance for it`s foundation. For this we received a letter from the founding fathers acknowledging our royal heritage and giving us and our descendants the `same rights as citizens` of this Country. While our clan is scattered all over the globe many have lived in America sense and before it`s founding and have contributed to it in blood, sweat and tears.

suomynona

suomynona

Amen @Billyboat

SMH a lot lately.

Its not legal to sell or give across state lines medical or not. I think some folks try to get busted, i swear!

suomynona

suomynona

@markscastle I agree the law is the problem but publicly stating you or any other person in open forum may sell to texas or any other state isnt smart. Im sure you can understand that.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

"legal" grows has so much back info to it, it's hard to even understand what that means anymore. Check out this new book out, http://www.amazon.com/Three-Felonies-Day-Target-Innocent/dp/1594035229 Crazy to think normal everyday American's violate up to 3 federal laws a day.

Stay under 6 plants per script and your good, unless your over 2 lbs or your county has other laws like square foot restrictions. Millions of exceptions, however it's smart to learn the law and try to stay inside of it whenever possible. Trafficking across state lines seems like a very big risk, and a serious law. Especially if living in an already med state, or legal state. Just my two cents.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I think they already know that is going on and only a hand full of people I trust know me in person.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
@markscastle I agree the law is the problem but publicly stating you or any other person in open forum may sell to texas or any other state isnt smart. Im sure you can understand that.

"legal" grows has so much back info to it, it's hard to even understand what that means anymore. Check out this new book out, http://www.amazon.com/Three-Felonies-Day-Target-Innocent/dp/1594035229 Crazy to think normal everyday American's violate up to 3 federal laws a day.

Stay under 6 plants per script and your good, unless your over 2 lbs or your county has other laws like square foot restrictions. Millions of exceptions, however it's smart to learn the law and try to stay inside of it whenever possible. Trafficking across state lines seems like a very big risk, and a serious law. Especially if living in an already med state, or legal state. Just my two cents.

Yes and yes but I`ve been doing this for many years( over 50) regardless. When I first started you could get serious time under Cali law for even having possession of a seed or steam ! Love to see better laws but until then they make me a criminal, regardless I don`t consider myself one !

Top Bottom