how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Muckman420

Muckman420

space queen, dude was tryin to pay 125 a zip. i said no less then 8 and he said 450 for all of it, i am now enjoying a nice wake and bake of my hard earned fruit.
0323151742b

As requested, let's see if it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Muckman420

Muckman420

i think mark was implying a possible security risk to being able to see you fingerprints bro
well FML ill do better to remember that, glad im only on here posting although i do have my rec i am not interested in all the bs that could bring.

thanks for sayin somethin guys

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, I can't do that really, the attachment stays. Sorry! I tried. :/

But, I've gotta say, really...? Fingerprints through a photo is worth worrying about? Aren't you in a legal med state?

R

ReCway

Man that is in Houston and dallas Fort Worth. U can get 4 a # but you'll sit on it for a while and prob have to deal with folks you won't want to.

Muckman420

Muckman420

No, I can't do that really, the attachment stays. Sorry! I tried. :/

But, I've gotta say, really...? Fingerprints through a photo is worth worrying about? Aren't you in a legal med state?
im all good if thats the case, i wasnt worried until markcastle said something. i dont let my rec laps so im fine.

i really didnt notice the macro focused on my hand instead i was pretty baked

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
:DIt's coming :eek:

I know hehe i just think its amazing how being illegal has driven the price up in some areas and legal has driven it rock bottom in others..

Just comparing pot to kilos of any other drugs nothing comes close to the price which is also interesting.. why is weed so god damn expensive?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
You nuggs look proper @Muckman420 and I'm glad you didn't budge.
But this is what is coming scumbags want cheap all around, I make a living off this plant and I would have had to sell in most cases rather then sit on it and let the late fees build. And what really sucks is once you go to that price they will never want to pay more again.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I know hehe i just think its amazing how being illegal has driven the price up in some areas and legal has driven it rock bottom in others..

Just comparing pot to kilos of any other drugs nothing comes close to the price which is also interesting.. why is weed so god damn expensive?
It's coming. But with the cheap price comes shitty weed. People will soon feel like they deserve cheap lol and that's what your gonna get, weed with no love put in.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
It's coming. But with the cheap price comes shitty weed. People will soon feel like they deserve cheap lol and that's what your gonna get, weed with no love put in.

I don't need weed with love in it, I need weed with THC in it ;)

You don't have to OVER charge people to show you love your weed and grew some fine herb.

Honest work for honest pay. :D

Muckman420

Muckman420

You nuggs look proper @Muckman420 and I'm glad you didn't budge.
But this is what is coming scumbags want cheap all around, I make a living off this plant and I would have had to sell in most cases rather then sit on it and let the late fees build. And what really sucks is once you go to that price they will never want to pay more again.
my boy picked it up foe 750, now were in busines and i met an invedter while i was there. getting more stuff soon and ill be set.

dude at the club said he gets packs of fire, ive smoked it and mines better, my boy said he hasnt seen herb like this since 25 when he was payin 55 a pack. shits changin

420circuit

420circuit

I posted up pics of recent ads in the weekly free magazine in CO called Westword, showing current prices and was surprised by the comments that said I am an idiot and a loser who doesn't know anything about weed. Well, without posting any pics I can pass along that prices have declined substantially recently, that is the price at the shops. The laws of economics always work, greater supply means lower prices. When the supply doubles, the price drops to around half. No question about it, prices will go down as more weed is grown unless the demand increases an equal amount. So let's increase demand.

http://www.investopedia.com/university/economics/economics3.asp

Disequilibrium occurs whenever the price or quantity is not equal to P* or Q*.

1. Excess Supply
If the price is set too high, excess supply will be created within the economy and there will be allocative inefficiency.

economics6.gif

At price P1 the quantity of goods that the producers wish to supply is indicated by Q2. At P1, however, the quantity that the consumers want to consume is at Q1, a quantity much less than Q2. Because Q2 is greater than Q1, too much is being produced and too little is being consumed. The suppliers are trying to produce more goods, which they hope to sell to increase profits, but those consuming the goods will find the product less attractive and purchase less because the price is too high.

Top Bottom