how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zonkerly

Zonkerly

how much are dispensaries paying for a pound? good question,cant find one accepting any around here.They grow themself or allready have enough comeing in.

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

how much are dispensaries paying for a pound? good question,cant find one accepting any around here.They grow themself or allready have enough comeing in.

R U talking about the valley just north of LA?

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

I take that back,just drop my first pound off to a club,,,,,YES!!!Got my foot in a door,lets see what happens next.:smiley_joint:

M

mr.stankydank

did u have to give a tax id number, the dispenseries are heavily watched by irs, its the irs that raids now not dea. if clubs pay out 10 million a year in buys , the irs wants there cut because that is considered income tax to growers. 43 percent minus deductions equal 1 free joint for all that work...weed is the only source of cash for police , irs, dea,,board of equilization.. i dont think they seize anything from real crime, prostitution, burgulary, domestic violence , armed robbery , child molesters. real crime dont pay....just my 2 cents,, i live in oakland hot bed for 215

fractal

fractal

Wow, it's been a hell of a time for the last 3 years. Bottom dropped out of the market! 2500 seems pretty damn lowball though. It's a shame when dispensaries are making more on a pound than the grower. What do you guys think about the 2011 outdoor crop I would bet no clubs are going to pay more than 1600 for outdoor pounds this year. Supply will be exponentially more flooded than last year and the year before that. I'm pissed at having to sit out on the sidelines of the game this year but it would have been more of the same headache anyways. When i start up again it probably won't be in california, probably washington. I hear Seattle prices are still at the same numbers the bay area was paying 5 years ago because they don't have a flood of outdoor in the PNW, the market is based on indoor production mainly.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

Wow, it's been a hell of a time for the last 3 years. Bottom dropped out of the market! 2500 seems pretty damn lowball though. It's a shame when dispensaries are making more on a pound than the grower. What do you guys think about the 2011 outdoor crop I would bet no clubs are going to pay more than 1600 for outdoor pounds this year. Supply will be exponentially more flooded than last year and the year before that. I'm pissed at having to sit out on the sidelines of the game this year but it would have been more of the same headache anyways. When i start up again it probably won't be in california, probably washington. I hear Seattle prices are still at the same numbers the bay area was paying 5 years ago because they don't have a flood of outdoor in the PNW, the market is based on indoor production mainly.

i hear it's still $5k a pound for outdoor here
come on up and become a sinsemillionaire :)

good luck in your ventures

fwiw

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

At $4000/lb thats over double what I can get for a lb of kush in BC. Pretty sad

B

billybadazz

I'm from Wa and $3400-3500 a P is the best your going to get for top shelf and I mean TOP shelf. Unless you piece it out. Outdoor is $2800 max and thats if its done perfect. I know people sitting on literally pounds and pounds of cali outdoor with no buyers. clubs don't want to pay shit and half the time want you to work on "consignment". The last 5 years the price of weed has really dropped around WA at least western Wa anyway. Used to be able to get $320 a zip for some fire now your lucky if you can get 250.

The HC

The HC

I no longer support legalization in any way, shape or form. Why? The Hemp Farming Bill just passed here in California in combination with the new patents on pot being granted to big pharma.

Chimeric marriages will lead us to a new monster that we never could have imagined. Once it's actually "legalized" WE won't be able to grow for ourselves, just like it used to be with tobacco. I'm sure this is the way we're headed, for as long as we live in a state where farmers can't save their own seed without permission.

No legalization. Decrim.... possibly, but no legalization. I'd rather we keep it to ourselves than let an outfit like Bristol-Meyer Squibb marry an outfit like Monsanto, and that *is* what's coming down the pipeline.

Myopia. We haz it.

You can still grow tobacco. It's just not nearly as easy, as say cannabis.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

just for the record
due to sb 5073 being shredded, dispensaries are no longer semi legal in washington state
the gray area is toast,so keep that in mind
although there may be another loophole regarding co-op's
we will see how it plays out

fwiw

E

ECOutlaw

Wobbly, Do you expect the price per unit to go up in WA with the loopholes closing on dispensaries?

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Don't know if it's a trend- hope not, but a dispensary that's going for approval in my neck of the woods has consignment as part of its model. I had to deal w/ consignment at art galleries for years and really got a lift and have felt better about life all around after I stopped helping out w/ other businesses cash flows and just had to take care of my own.

D

Dryland Farmer

did u have to give a tax id number, the dispenseries are heavily watched by irs, its the irs that raids now not dea.

If I was to sell to a dispensary I would gladly give my tax ID. My atty says I need a signed purchase order with a patients ID for each elbow supplied. Otherwise I cannot process or transport.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

Wobbly, Do you expect the price per unit to go up in WA with the loopholes closing on dispensaries?

not a friggen chance
they will morph into collectives or whatever is legal
with this whole medical thing going viral there has to be at least a 20 fold increase in growers not to mention the imports over the last couple of years and they all grow AAA in their minds so there is plenty available in all quality levels
if you grow real good stuff it will move though at your price per unless you're being stupid

fwiw

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

The drought's potential effect on Mexican imports and the 2011/12 marketplace?

Top Bottom