how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

foothillfarmin

Being set up already and having the meds patients want done properly and you shouldnt see any issues getting rid of at the proper prices!! Personally I would avoid all clubs currently,most are too shady and you run too many risks dealing with these greed mongers, thank god for good networking!!!!!!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
So how much are dispensaries paying for a pound (in cali)? Anyone actually vending that wants to chime in on this one?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
It truly depends, 1800-3600 depending on where you are and what you have. There are many variables to say the least.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
p.s. Most clubs though have already got a system and established vendors in line and ranking...Also, most clubs are finding a way to fund a grow of their own to increase their bottom line and cut out the vendors.

Unless you have something they don't and can't get, you probly will be lowballed majorly! They seem to take advantage of you unless you know someone, as you are in their club asking them for money and they most likely have shelves full of meds...

It really is hit or miss but all I can say is go try it to find out, asking on here is not the best route.

baba G

D

DazedNconfussed

Well to give you some idea....my friend made a deal about a month ago in Sac...sold 4lbs total of casey...1lb per week the disp bought....$2350lb. It was nice chunky indoor soil grown.

A few things I found odd were alot of clubs want you to front....on this batch he was offered as little as $500 a qp if he fronted it, waited 3 weeks to get paid...and they wanted him to pay $100 off the first QP to have it tested. What a joke. It was a nice club too....hard to belive so many growers were goin with this deal. And quite a few other clubs were only interested in QP's...these were decent size clubs...

maybe its the new trend so instead of X amount of stains buying 1lb each, they could have 4 times the number of strains. Other disp wanted things like a qp of 4 strains....minumin....flavors they said...we need flavors....

anyways...the club that he sold to was a very small club...they had a smaller menu (less then 15 strains total)....they paid what close to what he wanted cash up front and bought a lb every week.....

it was maybe only about the 5th club he hit that day....you can still get ok money, just dont let a disp tell you what your shit is worth....there are so many disp out there....so many growers jump at the first offer...not relisin they could have made alot more with another disp.....shop around is my best advice.

fractal

fractal

Hey Dazed, I'm past the point of bitching about low prices. Mostly since I'm sitting on the sidelines right now I have no right to. So i won't say DAMN 2350 a pound for organic, that's shady low! I suppose right now that's not totally crazy, but what is crazy is the "consignment/front" bullshit. The way I see it, if a club doesn't have cash on hand to buy pounds when they are doubling their money on every pound they are either greedy, or not run very well and in that case you should not rely on them to pay you. That's just stupid, wanting to let 350 bucks ride if they can come up with 2000 why not 2350?

Charging 100 bucks or any amount for "testing" is some total bullshit. I don't think many places have qualified evaluators/testers on site. That should be standard, having a buyer who can evaluate product as a full time employee. When I was selling it seemed there was only one or two days a week they had someone there. It is easy to evaluate for overfertilized or moldy bud. One place I knew of had an endoscope with magnifier that made each bud two feet wide on a big screen monitor and you could see mold spores from across the room. With the lowball prices going on I think the club can damn well pay to test samples if that is really what they want to do.

fractal

fractal

That's the truth. When I get back to doing what I do best, it's going to be the OG all the way until i get ahead of the game and can afford to try out some new strains I have in seed form. I definitely would not be growing casey jones, or any thing that is widely available and common. Not knocking you casey jones growers i would smoke it but the market wants OG all day long.

As far as growers teaming up to defend their prices that is not going to happen. It's a grey market, we are spread to far to team up. Besides you will always have the guys with 20+ lights who can afford to let it go for 2g's a pound and also people who have families to support who will take whatever they are offered. I don't think any caesar chavez of weed is ready to stand up, but wouldn't that be something !

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

The dozen or so places I've been to only seem to care about the smell. But then price is always a concern.

4clones247

san diego clubs r payin 2600 to 3200 for indoorfire.... 1600 to 2400 4 ghouse or outdoor.... a friend is a buyer 4 6 clubs.... once a clubs clients vote ur flav a winner u r in as long as u contenue to grow the realdeal... peace tc

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

3200 trimmed. 2300 untrimmed
Not sure what other people are getting.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

What effect does time in glass have on pricing? My flow doesn't always shape up to give me the time to lay a 2-3 mo+ cure on my buds but I get top dollar from one socal dispensary that only takes nugs that are trimmed tight and well cured. $3800/lb for top shelf. Seems to be the exception to the rule in my experience, but I've only dealt w/ a half dozen dispensaries and don't know the scope of all that's out there.

PS All of my product get's at least 3 weeks in glass- usually a month min. The trim will vary a bit, depending upon strain and where it's destined.

I

irie

Hmm. Those are some pretty low prices being thrown around, but then again, in the grand scheme of things the price per pound is always pretty damn good.

I spoke with an owner in a Vallejo club and he offered 25 cash or 27 fronted for a pound of primo organic white widow. He didn't get it, but then again, it didn't go for much more than that in the end.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Hmm. Those are some pretty low prices being thrown around, but then again, in the grand scheme of things the price per pound is always pretty damn good.

I spoke with an owner in a Vallejo club and he offered 25 cash or 27 fronted for a pound of primo organic white widow. He didn't get it, but then again, it didn't go for much more than that in the end.

Indoor or outdoor? 2500 for organic indoor is a ripoff to the grower.

O

oglovinlife18

send it to the chi ill give you 42 all day lol dont get mad logic just a joke

I

irie

If you're getting 25-28 for blue dream, you're doing well considering it's probably the most flooded strain on the market and has weak potency to boot. Every single dispensary has blue dream - need to bring something more unique to get a better price.

I

irie

Indoor or outdoor? 2500 for organic indoor is a ripoff to the grower.

Indoor, 100% organic, nicely manicured, big smell, great taste. Put down just about all the strains they had there. Granted, this was the only club owner I talked to that day and he was a total cutty who looked like he just got out of jail. I would think 32 would be a fair number.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I been getting $2000 to $2500 all year for my outdoor. Wouldn`t take less than $2000. If I had indoor I`d have to get $3500 to $3800. And at those prices they got to come to me! (and they do)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Heh, done in 9 weeks? That would explain all the people telling me they didn't like it because it made them paranoid. Taken too early as a strong sativa means bad head trip weed.

If you're getting 25-28 for blue dream, you're doing well considering it's probably the most flooded strain on the market and has weak potency to boot. Every single dispensary has blue dream - need to bring something more unique to get a better price.
And every dispensary has it because it was such a hit when it first came out, seemed to end up on everybody's lips. Hell, I've even had my taste of Blue Dream (but prefer Cali Blue, aka Orange Krush).

If y'all just named it anything + Kush, you'd be selling it to your heads. :giggle

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Love Orange Krush but where can you find seeds? It dumps the ice through a screen and kief is burnt orange. Looks like and smokes like Herijuana except maybe more orange hairs to the bud.I have a SD x OK plant outdoors this year and it looks to produce well. Just wish I could get my hands on the OK seeds ,not for breeding ,just for personal hash making use.

Top Bottom