how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Slug

Lol....you are telling the truth for sure. You must be somewhere near sacramento, Bay Area........Yes they are giving it away but it's subpar quality. Premature and not flushed.

I agree. They'll still offer you that same price even if you have the real sticky icky but you just have to hold your own. My friend owns a collective in Sac and he low balls all the time. However, I got him to pick up some the other day for 4. You can still get it. You just have to stand behind your product, and it's got to really be worth that much. People think their herb is worth that much all the time when it's really not.

M

mrdizzle

yea I dont get why a club would pay 4 theses days, are they going to charge $80 an 1/8 for it to make up for the extra 1500 bucks they paid for the pound? I mean they buy shit for 2500 and sell it for $60 so I just dont get the logic to pay $4000. even if its surreal bud, the math just isnt there

datDANK

datDANK

step up your consignment game and you'll get a few extra hundo

step up your trich game and there you'll get close to 4. i mean if you walk in with shit so dank they never seen before they are not going to let you leave even if you want more than 35.. you should be happy with 35

S

Slug

yea I dont get why a club would pay 4 theses days, are they going to charge $80 an 1/8 for it to make up for the extra 1500 bucks they paid for the pound? I mean they buy shit for 2500 and sell it for $60 so I just dont get the logic to pay $4000. even if its surreal bud, the math just isnt there

There are those that are in it to help the patients and the farmers. Those are the ones that will still pay. They're not greedy and can still make plenty money of a 60$ 1/8th they paid 4/lb for. In fact, you normally make more due to the patient flow. Florin proved that.

I

infrared

There are those that are in it to help the patients and the farmers. Those are the ones that will still pay. They're not greedy and can still make plenty money of a 60$ 1/8th they paid 4/lb for. In fact, you normally make more due to the patient flow. Florin proved that.

Interesting about FWC. I only made it down there once (too far, Fruitridge better for similar distance), and didn't realize they were one of the more popular clubs in Sac?

jcom

jcom

I hear what you're saying, but are people really paying $60 for "shit" on a regular basis?

At $4k, that equates to $31.25 per 1/8. That's a high 90s% margin. Most retailers would love to have those kind of margins. Wal-Mart operates on a 1 - 2% margin.

This may have been mentioned, but on that first episode of Weed Wars, they tell that one dude that he's the only one that they pay $4k. Probably a messaging tactic, but still...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Harbor side marks up everything they get nearly 100% or more

M

mrdizzle

I hear what you're saying, but are people really paying $60 for "shit" on a regular bas

At $4k, that equates to $31.25 per 1/8. That's a high 90s% margin. Most retailers would love to have those kind of margins. Wal-Mart operates on a 1 - 2% margin.

This may have been mentioned, but on that first episode of Weed Wars, they tell that one dude that he's the only one that they pay $4k. Probably a messaging tactic, but still...

I didnt mean shit as shit weed, just a short hand, I just called it shit instead of weed

Resinable

Resinable

Norcal indoor seems to bottleknecked due to the dispensary shut downs. Wondering if things are the same in Socal right now? Or are things still moving along. Strange that all the clubs are not shut down in Socal. Are they ballsy or just stupid? For that matter why are places like Harborside, Organnicann, and Spark still open. Do they just figure they have the firepower to fight the Feds in court? Friends in high places? Inquiring minds. . . . .

singingcrow

singingcrow

I'm curious too... so where is good, indoor, organic purple popular right now? Nocal or Socal?

P

paperplane

Last I heard Oakland purp is still in high demand. The price of good purple has come down.

P

paulycali

I get between $3800-$4000 a pound. If you put in the hard work it will show and you will get top dollar for your it. Its all about quality for sure. Every dispensary has to have some or one top shelf strain. Patients will pay the extra donation price

Resinable

Resinable

I get between $3800-$4000 a pound. If you put in the hard work it will show and you will get top dollar for your it. Its all about quality for sure. Every dispensary has to have some or one top shelf strain. Patients will pay the extra donation price

Wow Pauli, thats great to hear. I see plenty of top quality here in Norcal and its not going for anywhere near that. What strain or strains are you getting those numbers for?

singingcrow

singingcrow

That IS great to hear! Mine is about to hit the market and I'm really proud of the quality of this last harvest. It was organic/hydro and turned dankity dank purple. Ill hold out for good pricing!

P

paulycali

Wow Pauli, thats great to hear. I see plenty of top quality here in Norcal and its not going for anywhere near that. What strain or strains are you getting those numbers for?

Thanks man. If you put in the time and effort it for sure comes out in quality and in turn a better payout. Yeah Norcal is tough compared to Socal. Theres more people down here and probably more money. Your market is always flooded. Socal's is to but not nearly as flooded as the norcal scene. I get those numbers with my Sour Amnesia ladies and my Ghost/SA crew OG's. They always fetch top dollar. I got a new erkle cross going and i believe i will get the same donation price for her as well. I can say this. Its not about the strain. You can have white widow for ex. and as long as its grown to perfection you can get top dollar for it. Its all about how well your product is grown, dried and cured. Just because you got a nice og kush doesnt mean it will fetch top dollar. It must be grown properly cured properly and smoke properly. Hopefully be organic as well. Just put the time and effort in and all should be well. people see great product and know alot of hard work was put into her. Anyways time to get to work and get my day going. have fun keep it real and have a happy growing of a day. Peace out :)

B

benamack

danm pualy or killing it shit for that much i may have to take a drive down there and come fuck with the la area.

singingcrow

singingcrow

Just remember, we are unregulated as far as labeling goes. Some very sick patients (I have two) are relaying on organic bud to truly be organic. Make sure you are always very truthful about your nutes as well as any nonorganic pesticides or fungicides.

Some folks with severely compromised immune systems could take in a lungful of something with say, residue that can easily cause a lung infection, where a normallyb healthy person, would not find any trouble metabolizing a bit of leftover chemical in the product.

Gotta be safety and ethically grown if you want to do this thing right. No problem using synthetic nutes...perfectly fine, but just make sure you never label the product organic for thus reason above all others. My two cents bout that.

Top Bottom