how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
singingcrow

singingcrow

Ugh, hate when everyone gets their panties in a ruffle. This post has gone way off topic way too many times. I'll just unsubscribe from it. So many other good topics to read...

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

WTF, why did I get a neg rep for post 532 on pg 54? Someone's a douche.

fractal

fractal

I got negative rep from some douchebag last week too, for no reason. have some + rep one me, don't sweat the morons here.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ogplatinum again.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thanks guys, much appreciation! Papa got it all worked out im sure, gave him the douche's username! Hammer time!

N

noone88

Guess what? If you've EVER grown, smoked OR sold cannabis, YOU'RE a criminal too.

And if you want to see the nastiest, moldiest, infested, blown out, toxic weed ever, then go to CO and get some $150/oz dispensary warehouse medicine. Grown with all the love and expertise you can expect from a highly regulated government monopoly. None.

Seriously, what dispensary do you work for/own?

I'm talking about the state laws currently in place right now. There is, "theoretically", a way to conduct MMJ business legally and abide by local and state laws.

I have no idea of CO laws. My understanding is that growers could obtain city permits to grow for dispensaries and that deadline closed a while ago. Is MMJ really being grown by the government?

I don't own dispensaries. I'm under contract to grow for a few dispensaries, I have set up and designed rooms for them, and I have my own personal grows.

Rburdeaux

Rburdeaux

in so cal 3600 is what they pay. of course they try to low ball you to increase their margins, but 3000- 36000. I have seen 2800. the market is flooded.

D

DA Double DY

Cops don't care about pellet guns (not considered firearms)

Yeah... my attorney told me I had to get rid of our BB/pellet gun (it shoots both)! I told him I thought that was ridiculous, but he was emphatic. He also told I can't even share my weed, irrespective of whether or not I got money in return, with others.

I haven't heeded that advice. I mean, come on, man..! I can't burn a few with my friends? But, in the strictest sense that's where I'm at (geographically speaking).

Airguns are not considered firearms....that's why you can buy them online with no registration and have them delivered (even the badass suppressed PCP air rifles) to your house......your attorney is just being overly cautious.

I had my house raided and the cops didn't take my pellet guns (had 4) but they did charge one of my associates with felon in possession of ammunition for some bullets I had laying around the house, even though they were not even in his possession (no gun to put them in was even on site).

They sure took all my 500+ plants and 14 of my hoods. They left my ballasts but they cut all the cords...BASTARDS!!!!!!!

They actually took all of my hortilux bulbs out of the hoods and left them on site unbroken.?..then they took us to jail :(

B

Bluenote

Bluenote got a time out ban by logic for his participation in an argument over football.

Yeah I have a tendency to not taking folks crap when they go from zero to 60 on me in a heartbeat but are unwilling to state what it was that offended them , toss in a whole slew of baseless accusations and I'm even less likely to sit still for it.

And I still honestly have nary a clue what it was all about , one minute we were posting music videos and getting into old tunes , the next minute I was sixteen shades of the Devil, all this after a previous friendly p.m. and friend request.......... y'all reread the thread , because if you can tell me where I offended the guy prior to the defnsive blow-up I'll sure as hell apologise for it , but for the life of me I still can't fathom what the dude went off about.

'Course this pretty much puts the quietus on my further participation within this forum , can't run the security risk with a loose cannon running about with some sort of axe to grind for an unknown reason.

I thank y'all for what pleasant interaction there was.......Be Well.

B

Bluenote

Contract growers in *any* agricultural commodity will most often defend the status quo of the given marketplace , they have a vested interest in doing so.

If anyone * really* wishes to do more than talk about a NorCal Growers Union/Genetics Co-Op/Ag Collective..............then p.m. me , there are others here that are open to the idea.

We've got to figure out the security on this given the current Fed situation too.........and I'm *deadly serious* on this issue.............keep RICO in mind as it's been misused before in these sorts of situations.

To the naysayers who will inevitably decry such an idea I have only a question...........

If not NOW , then WHEN?

S

sumo

bout 2 years ago i got 38 a lb. in sac, brought that same herb n got 28 this year. shit is flooded,

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Outdoor season is right around the corner. A couple of local dispensaries are crying for clones.

M

moneymike510

Yeah, we do need a Union.

As to elections, I see NO good candidate right now. Notta one, and yet I don't see how I can drive myself to the ballot box and revote Obamma. Sorely disappointed.

Only the people can make things happen in this world not politicians.

M

moneymike510

One delivery guy came by, I poured some out to "show" him a sample and the little fucker put a nice nuggie in his pocket, said he'd call me tomorrow and never heard back.

i had that same BS happen to me because i was a competitor and e know the same people.....I know my stuff was superior thats why the no calls.

vRikuu

vRikuu

Medical Marijuana Procurement

too bad the clubs rip us off still at $60 a 1/8th....these clubs are out of hand on their prices....they are paying approx $15 per 1/8th....whats that a 300% markup.....rediculous.....
Those prices are high.

purpleberry

purpleberry

I wonder where the bottom is? Theres has to come a point where people wont want to grow because its not worth it unless you can grow atleast decent. Im going to guess it could go all the way down to $2000 for top self in the next few years the way it been going. At that price the low grade indoor would be $1500 and it wouldnt be worth it to blow up a house. Then the price could find a leval spot and stop going down every year when the outdoor gets cut. The outdoor price dont matter people will grow that shit even if they could only get $500lb LOL

Top Bottom