how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I would have to say the summer is my favorite season. Come Oct/Nov, I am no longer as happy.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

In central Cali I am getting 32 for the best. Typical is 28 for someone that know's what the fuck they are doing. There is a drought, just like every summer when farmer's farms are overwhelmed by the heat. It happens every year.

It's time for a grower's union. If you have been around, I'm sure you feel the same way. Give me a shout, I'd like to organize.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

*** and by "someone who knows what the fuck they are doing" means they are growing solid strains with elite genetics, AND know how to farm.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I just sold a pound on CL.......Man life is hard. 3800.........

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Craig's list is sketchy, I wouldn't take the risk and will continue operating in a closed loop system as the law permits.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Craig's list is sketchy, I wouldn't take the risk and will continue operating in a closed loop system as the law permits.

yeah a friend of mine was selling a qp of outdoor for 400 and got robbed, of course he was doing it on CL. . the bad part is that he got shot in the leg with a .40 hollow point. his leg is all fucked up now. no insurance and his hospital bills are over 100k.

fractal

fractal

Ouch! Fuck that. The only way to do it is get a friend to go with you, holding the herb in another vehicle with cellphone in hand to call 911 if shit gets real. What a waste over 400 bucks. It's kinda hilarious on budtrader every single person almost makes a note in their ad that they won't deal with "urban types" if you get my drift. LOL. Sad but true.

Clawmark

Clawmark

I've been running exclusive unreleased top shelf fire for 8 years now. Most of those years to one dispensary which showed me nothing but love. 4k cod all those years. They just gave me a cut in pay, expected, but the way it was done after all these years just wasn't cool. Makes you think. Well, that lit a fire under my ass and got me back on the point of sale market which is where its at if you're dealing with low yield strain and smaller quantities of super fire. Question is how do you expand your own small circle without resorting to budtrader, budbay or cl. All seem shady at this point and full of lowballers hawking grandaddy poopoo and OGeez.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Yep, I just spent some time looking over BT and holy hell......not one listing offers more than 2400-2600? I would quit before I accept thoes prices. Stay strong brothers, we shouldn't be accepting less right now.....

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
I've been running exclusive unreleased top shelf fire for 8 years now. Most of those years to one dispensary which showed me nothing but love. 4k cod all those years. They just gave me a cut in pay, expected, but the way it was done after all these years just wasn't cool. Makes you think. Well, that lit a fire under my ass and got me back on the point of sale market which is where its at if you're dealing with low yield strain and smaller quantities of super fire. Question is how do you expand your own small circle without resorting to budtrader, budbay or cl. All seem shady at this point and full of lowballers hawking grandaddy poopoo and OGeez.

Dude weed is jus nething else, if u got a product that u wanna sell to businesses make some calls, knock some doors, talk to ppl.

If u guys jus spent 3 hrs a day, for i week straight touching bases with diffrent despencries, dropping samples off to the ones u might want to do bizz with, i guarntee by the end if the week or the fillowing week( if ur shit is fire) u will have a bidding war! Dont deal with despencaries that sell nothing but wack shit(if i have fire) and offer super low prices comparitively speaking becuzz then the will lowball u too to keep the margins in there favor. B4 neotigating a funal price maje urself fimilar with the quality of weed they carry so u kno how ur stuff compares. This will help when neogiating a price.

Think less stoner and more business if ur trying to earn a dollar. bT, CL, and all this shit is for idiots and lazy fools!

Confu.

Clawmark

Clawmark

Confu, u got it rite when it comes to the internet sale sites. A lot of desperate amateurs willing to take big chances to off their cheap meds. I got too comfortable after so many years and now its time to move and groove again. I get nothing but respect from my own circle, from the shake to the A grade, so its always hard to have to listen to the bull from some buyer half my age waving a bag of booboo at me saying he gets that for 2k and he cant come near my price. Shit, if i went to joseph Phelps winery and told them i could get their $50 bottle for $10 at Gallo they would laugh me out the door.

EVOKE

EVOKE

Too many dumbasses growing pretendo with mites and pm on their buds and the dispensaries aren't giving a fuck they Jus call up the supplier and tell him hey were going to have to knock off $900 a pound off ur weed cuz we found mites in it... And they still put it on the shelfs pasting it on to customers and still getting the money... It's all fucked up now a lot of people grow herb and its wackass shit... I said fuck it... I grow my own Meds and my herb is fire... I don't do it for the money.. I do it for the love of the plant, but it sux for the people that really invest time and money and get lowballed or shot over it....

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

If its top shelf, it shouldn't be to hard to get rid of. If its not, you got to do more leg work & let it go for 2600 or less.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
If its top shelf, it shouldn't be to hard to get rid of. If its not, you got to do more leg work & let it go for 2600 or less.
Yeah, top shelf should never get given to the club on front/credit, don't let them do that to you! You've been growing the herb for almost 3 months and they will sell it in a week or less if it's good. Make them pay up front and stand up for your herb! The clubs use the pressure talk to try and talk your price down, just walk out if they don't adhere to your rules, if it's killer herb you will have no problem!

fractal

fractal

Dispensaries act like everybody needs them. Here's some amazing shit. . . NOBODY needs dispensaries! Not a single person actually needs them! Growers have the internet now to connect with patients and buyers, the middleman only exists because of people who don't have respect for themselves and are willing to bend over and be fucked. If every dispensary closed tomorrow, it might take a week before everybody was back to business and patients were getting served by delivery or whatever. It's just wrong for someone to do nothing but man a cash register 8 hours a day and make 100% profit on cannabis in a week or two, when the grower takes 3 months at minimum of legit hard work to bring that pound to market. Retail stores should be happy with 50% markup I don't know why they think they should be doubling their money for doing nothing, they are parasites.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Dispensaries act like everybody needs them. Here's some amazing shit. . . NOBODY needs dispensaries! Not a single person actually needs them! Growers have the internet now to connect with patients and buyers, the middleman only exists because of people who don't have respect for themselves and are willing to bend over and be fucked. If every dispensary closed tomorrow, it might take a week before everybody was back to business and patients were getting served by delivery or whatever. It's just wrong for someone to do nothing but man a cash register 8 hours a day and make 100% profit on cannabis in a week or two, when the grower takes 3 months at minimum of legit hard work to bring that pound to market. Retail stores should be happy with 50% markup I don't know why they think they should be doubling their money for doing nothing, they are parasites.

I would never ever connect with anyone over the internet... but that's just me.

fractal

fractal

I was talking about delivery services setting up their own sites, and budtrader, weedmaps, etc. . . Hypothetically people are connected now because of the internet they will find what they want to find or need to find if they had to.

K

kushsmoker30

i've called a few delivery services in my area b4 n some wanted me to give them my info over the phone, FUCK U!!! n me if i'm dumb enough to give some1 my DL #,DOB,address , name n script over the phone, what if meds r wack n they r most the time n i never buy nothing......n now they have my info somewhere, what if it falls in the wrong hands like ID thieves.....or maybe they r the wrong hands themselves. people should really think b4 giving info over the phone, jus to get some meds

fractal

fractal

Seriously how long does it take for the delivery guy to call and verify your script when he gets there? No guarantee you're going to want anything they have so I wouldn't give out info beforehand either. I bet they get pissed when people are like "thanks but no thanks" and go to call up the next delivery place to see if theirs is any better.

Top Bottom