How much would you charge for clones?

• Thread starter Blaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sixstring

sixstring

in michigan they get 20-30 bucks for cuts at the dispencaries and that doesnt seem like alot to get a cut of something you want and know to be female.but as a medical grower it just aint worth it to grow extra clones to sell because of plant counts.unless your gunna toss me 100.oo per cut i aint got time for it.but in this market you cant mono crop.if you grow for 5 people chances are they all have dif tastes and needs and most of them also want variety.i got a room full of 10-12 dif strains at all times and i make it work fairly easy.as far as dif feeds for dif breeds,i think thats a grower problem most times.i find 95% of the strains i run eat the same diet,sometimes you get a picky eater that needs calmag or a lower ec but for the most part its pretty basic across the board.and ive probably run over 100 strains in the last 4 years,i should count em some day lol.
but 8.00 - 10.00 cuts are def a bargin imo no matter what the strain is.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I don't have elite cuts, but I do have...

Supercutslogo

and like most cuts, they are $15, with a $5 or "30% off" coupon sometimes floating around

The Krinken

The Krinken

i just feel like we're all on the same playing field

now most of the people who ask me if i have extras are looking for like 20 or 30 clones - at $50 a pop thats at least $1000 - thats alotta money no? even at 20 each if you need 30 of them thats $600 - i think thats a little too much to ask - so i go with $8...idk i even think thats a little steep - i can bust out 3 trays an hour shiiiiit

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i just feel like we're all on the same playing field

now most of the people who ask me if i have extras are looking for like 20 or 30 clones - at $50 a pop thats at least $1000 - thats alotta money no? even at 20 each if you need 30 of them thats $600 - i think thats a little too much to ask - so i go with $8...idk i even think thats a little steep - i can bust out 3 trays an hour shiiiiit

Im new at this...But, I dont think you are talking about the same type of clones here..:confused:

Folks in Ca. can get clones all day long ....Harborside has a grip of good ones all the time.

Its the Verified, Hard to find, real deal clones that go for 20 maybe 50 each..and you dont need to buy 30..
You(or me) only need the genetics of that Proven Pheno type...

when I buy a clone, I am purchasing the Genetics...Get it? o_O

So, what do you have for 8 bucks? :meh:

KUSHPILES

KUSHPILES

The terms "Elite Cuts" or "Verified Genetics" makes me feel there is a lot of BS going on in that particular market. Reminds of a guy in Vancouver boasting his "quad aaaa bud", what happened to triple A top shelf? Now theres another category- worth another 500 a unit? I don't think so.

Words like "Elite Cuts" are marketing terms used to hype strains and sell product. If your getting 4000 a piece no wonder certain strains are desirable. Pre 98 was an elite cut a while back and now its ever where. Similar with many OG's around here.

A friend just brokered 180 katsu clones, he sold them for 720 and made 50 cents a piece because of travel. There were 15 extra in there apparently. 2 people can bang out 4 trays an hour easy which almost 300 pieces, With Caps bennies your getting 100% rooted. 30 bucks a piece would be nice!

Johnny Redthumb

Johnny Redthumb

some people in cali would rather not mess with clones or vegging. if you are limited by space and 30% of your space is for vegging, its still better to just build that 30% space for flowering and buy clones every run. even at $1000 per tray, you still come out ahead then you would vegging your self. 3 more lights of flower and buying clones will pay for those clones 5 fold. that is of course if you are in a place where you can openly buy dependable disease free clones

The Krinken

The Krinken

Im new at this...But, I dont think you are talking about the same type of clones here..:confused:

Folks in Ca. can get clones all day long ....Harborside has a grip of good ones all the time.

Its the Verified, Hard to find, real deal clones that go for 20 maybe 50 each..and you dont need to buy 30..
You(or me) only need the genetics of that Proven Pheno type...

when I buy a clone, I am purchasing the Genetics...Get it? o_O

So, what do you have for 8 bucks? :meh:

no, caregiverken - we're talking about the same genetics - ok?

i know you and your other buddy ova there think you're more educated in genetics than i am - but i got news for ya - you're wrong....we're talking about the same shit....

i am more connected to california than i care to tell you about so stop acting you cali boys are above and beyond it all - i got news for ya again - i'm unimpressed

you guys think that just because you're from california and somebody else isn't, you're like light years ahead in everything marijuana

i dont have shit for you for at $8 and i dont know what else to tell ya...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Oh Kay

I never claimed to know anything though..o_O..

i dont have shit for you for at $8 and i dont know what else to tell ya...

Thats fine...I dont need any clones anyway;)
I was just checking

The Krinken

The Krinken

you want me to put a list up of all my strains so you can measure your dick up against mine

i'm not really into crossing swords

and i dont sell one clone to profit off the genetic make-up - i understand you only need 1 to have the genetics but i dont do that...

i just make extras - and when i have them as extras, they are available at $8 a piece - and it won't be any less than 20

in about a week - im gonna have some extra kraken's (alien) - so thats whats gonna be available - not to the general public - they'll be available to the local community of growers that im involved with - at 8 fuckin bucks

after that, i'll probably have extra afpaks....after that i dont know - check back with me - thats what people do - they say "hey krink - do you have any clones available?" and then i might say "check back with me next week"

8 fuckin bucks

The Krinken

The Krinken

if harborside is or was an option for me to get clones or genetics from, they'd still be at the bottom of the list of options - keep your broad mites or whatever other superbug you guys are responsible for

fuck harborside - fuck all those people - fuck your $10,000 cut or whatever your scam is - fuck all that bullshit - fuck that girl scout cookie bullshit too - i dont even want that pop corn machine after the way all these people went about it - i have no room for it in my garden and i dont wanna attract 25 yr old wigga tweekers to what i have because somebody told them "yo its the troof yo"

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
if harborside is or was an option for me to get clones or genetics from, they'd still be at the bottom of the list of options - keep your broad mites or whatever other superbug you guys are responsible for

fuck harborside - fuck all those people - fuck your $10,000 cut or whatever your scam is - fuck all that bullshit - fuck that girl scout cookie bullshit too - i dont even want that pop corn machine after the way all these people went about it - i have no room for it in my garden and i dont wanna attract 25 yr old wigga tweekers to what i have because somebody told them "yo its the troof yo"

Whatever your smoking...

it doesnt seem to be helping you chill much :rolleyes:

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
What a ball bag. lol

All you're doing all over this thread is measuring your dick bish! No matter what you say or do you'll be following the pack.

Take all you're Cali hate back over to the Washington sub forum. PNW!!! lol

Haters Gonna Hate 23

The Krinken

The Krinken

well who the fuck are you and what do you got?

you wanna put me on a pedestal - shiiit - eat a bag of dicks, ya pompous douchefuck

The Krinken

The Krinken

Whatever your smoking...

it doesnt seem to be helping you chill much :rolleyes:

im just not as full of shit as you guys - im just tellin ya's the way it is ova here and you're all up in arms over it

go buy expensive clones at harborside all ya want - i dont care

but yea - fuck all your bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom