How To Get Super Bushy Ball Like Plants

• Thread starter Augestwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Augestwest

Augestwest

No I don't use anything atm. I'm gonna pick up some gognats for pest. Alittle later today I'm gonna start another tea brew and maybe I'll just spray it with that but I'm thinking about tapping it up with some tree tape or maybe just leave it and see what happens. The branch has been broken for about a week now and I did try to re tie it up and try to save it up yesterday I noticed the branch is druped over and starting to die so I'll check on it after work and go from there I suppose.

Slingem

Slingem

Hell I have had bad split stalks
And a little DT and still held a 5
Pounder. Lol No Worries I have
had limbs break and mid day they
would get droopy and after the heat
Would perk back up, so if it's been that
Long and still going the a little support
Should save it for sure..

Augestwest

Augestwest

Sweet slingem I'll duct tape it together then cuz it's still alive just droopey. I didn't wanna hack it off if it can be savedz thanks man much appritiated and happy farming

50YardLine

50YardLine

I third the rooting compound if your worried about it. I use green plant tape and on occasion I will also use clone-x if I have extra around.

@Slingem LOL, Duct tape on your plants. It fixes everything. I keep a roll in each car, a couple in the garage, and a couple in the black out greenhouse for tarp failures.

Augestwest

Augestwest

So the lady's are just growing at a crazy rapid rate. There growing inches a day and getting absolutely huge. Gonna finally cage them this weekend and start another batch of tea. Let me know what you guys think and happy farming Thcfarmers
Pic 1 is the pitbull
Pic 2 is headband 707
Pic 3 white grizzly
I will post some pics up of the littler plants alittle later

Augestwest

Augestwest

So another update on the garden. I got the cages on the bigger plants but unfortunately it took 2 branches to break for me to get my bussy ass to do it. Yep I came home to branches laying down about halfway broken off. I think the birds were fuckin with my plants or somthing but I tied them up and am hopeing they come back because it's seriusly like a third of the plant. Then to top it all off I broke yet another branch on the same plant. Poor poor headband and man am I sad about this. I'm seriusly hopeing and praying these branches come back and survive. Other then that everything is goin good. My pitbull is kinda starting to yellow on some of the fan leaves. I was thinking some calmag?????????!

below frigid

below frigid

I left for 2 weeks. They were 2 ft when I left. Some are 5 ft now! I have a little yellowing on a couple as well. They are growing so fast right now, maybe they need a N bump? Mine is just a little on a couple of the lower fans. I did not do a thread this season. I will try and take some pic's soon.

Apollo13

Apollo13

I use zip ties to pull the splits together and or duct tape. Or I trim all the leaning branches before flower. I know, but it's easier than picking up branches everyday... and I feel the left branches get bigger than the normally would have. Same bud, but on less branches. Can't wait to see em done!

Augestwest

Augestwest

So I'm kinda getting worried about this yellowing. It seems as if it's starting to get more and more yellow. Here's a pic let me know what you guys think

Apollo13

Apollo13

Did it get too dry or hot? They are not nutrient burned like most..lol mine do that when get too dry. See what popular opinion is..

Augestwest

Augestwest

Yea it's been in the 90s here for the last week. The leaves are also showing signs of heat stress by curling up just didn't know if the yellowing could be from that. Also I noticed what looked to be like a fuzzy mold around the broken branch hole????

Apollo13

Apollo13

Maybe peroxide the mold, inoculate with ACT like I do with clones for root rot. Maybe rooting hormone gel or even honey maybe. I never had mold on stems unless it was from stem rot. I use Heisenberg tea for rot.

Apollo13

Apollo13

Why I trim a lot of bottom scrub on plants, keeps air circulating. If u got mold now, with bud, u may have big issues. I mildly lollipop them to help.

Top Bottom