How To Get Super Bushy Ball Like Plants

• Thread starter Augestwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Augestwest

Augestwest

Hedge trimmer? :rolleyes:

I'd just top 'em early and often.
Get ya a fence/trellis around the outside of you raised beds and start training the branches out in to the trellising ASAP
Pinch the tips as you near the trellis again. I'm not sure of your strain or Latitudes but I'd probably stop pinching/topping
by about end of July
That's what I was thinking. I'm gonna do cages around the boxes and just train and top as I go.

Augestwest

Augestwest

I'm running 1 pitbull, 1 granddaddy purple, 1 headband 707, 1 Jack the ripper, and haven't decided on the other 2. I have White Russian, critical yumbolt, vanilla kush, skunk #1, northern lights, and white grizzly. Anyone have any recommendations or experiences with any of these outdoors? Obviously want some super quick fast flowerers

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

never ran 707 headband, I've been looking for that cut for a while. the headband I do run will grow LARGE though.
All those sound good, although the NL might not get size you're after. Depends on source.......

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Go buy yourself some Hortonova trellis. Top at nodes. Be ready to clean out all the shit that grows on the interior of the plant (those make your best/easiest clones).

maya42

maya42

You can also achieve "Zelda bushes" with a wide root zone, mulching and top dressing. Compost tea will get you there. Try alfalfa tea.

Augestwest

Augestwest

Got all my boxes measured and hoop house stakes measured and baried 2 more weeks and the girls will be put into there beds

Augestwest

Augestwest

So here is an update of my 2015 outdoor garden I have 3 of my 6 beds setup and rolling. The first picture is of the white grizzly clone, second photo is a pitbull clone that iv been topping and training, third pic of a White Russian clone in a 30 gal smartie, fourth photo of my headband 707 clone, and last of a skunk #1 in 65 gal smartie. IM waiting for some cuts from a buddy to put in my other 3 raised beds. The last photo is of a over view of my beds. I'm building 6 more raised beds next to this that my brother is gonna use. Just need to get some cages made and start training this girls as needed. Let me know what you guys think. Happy farming

Augestwest

Augestwest

I they arnt showing any signs yet and they have been outside for 2 weekshalf of my clones did and these were the ones that didn't. If they do I'll yank them and replace them with fresh clones. I still gotta re enforce the hoop house alittle but but over all I'm stoked with it. Thanks bulldog11

COGrower8

COGrower8

Ive been stripping my plants of all that shit in the middle and bottom to promote upward growth rather then bushing out to early, so far its been working really well :) That headband looks great I got my money on her ;)

Augestwest

Augestwest

For sure I'm trying to bush mine out as much as possible. My hoop house is only 10 1/2 ft tall so I'm trying to keep them super Low and really bushy

Augestwest

Augestwest

So here's alittle update on the garden. First picture is of the headband 707, The second pic is the pitbull, third pic is White Russian that is starting to flower so its gonna be pulled and replaced, fourth pic is white grizzly, 5th pic is skunk #1 that also is flowering that's gonna be pulled and replaced. 6th pic is alittle better view of the setup. My brother is gonna do 6 beds to the left of mine this weekend. I'm waiting on a buddy to get Death Star, blue dream, blue maggoo, and head band and also gonna get some granddaddy purples and cinex from a well know dispensary. Happy farming thcfarmers!!!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
A bit of advice, as I see you want to keep them low and bushy--keep them at least 1' off the ground. I do this by using Hortonova trellis, either wrapped around the plant pulling up the lower branches, other times I've laid it down horizontally, supported on each corner by a T-stake, or by cutting off the lowers (they make great clones). But know this--if you don't take care of them now, when they're in full bud is also going to be when the rains hit and you can't really wash mud outta bud. I speak from experience here.

Augestwest

Augestwest

Alittle update on the ladies. The first 3 pictures are of the pitbull. The stock is getting big and this thing is really growing quick. The second pic is of the headband 707 and the last pic is the white grizzly. Everything is goin good I'm about to build the cages so I can start training these girls. I also picked up 1 granddaddy purple teen and 1 clone. My critical yumbolt clone is goin good also and I will be putting them in there beds alittle later this week.
Happy farming Thcfarmers

Augestwest

Augestwest

So alittle update on my garden. The plants are loving there beds as they are growing inches a day. iv replaced the 3 foot bamboo sticks with 6ft bamboo sticks. Gonna get my cages up at least for the pitbull and start training alittle more.

This is the pitbull

Headband 707
the white grizzly
overlook of the 3 bigger girls pitbull on the left headband 707 in be middle and white grizzly right
got my granddaddy purples finally in the ground and starting to grow both these pics are of the granddaddy purple clones and the last box is gonna have a critical yumbolt in it just waiting for her to harden up so she can go into her bed with hopefully no problems

Let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions on anything. Thanks and happy farming

Top Bottom