How To Grow The Best Indoor In The World Every Time With 3 Bases.

• Thread starter eyeseeyouu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

I use gaia mania from nftg does that count? Ur a nut shroom.lol. Unless ur serious then I mean no disrespect. Lol.
its ok the closer to vegan you get the better the smoke is in all ways i suggest individually buying the components for quality control. the less heat used to make the nute the beter that why i started using neptunes harvest and i dont endores brands that i dont love and they dont heat their nutes and i love that and my plants smell like the atlantic sea mmm. note if your doing it out doors or have animals the gravel / a good rock base is key when using emulsifed fish and the like....

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

I do not use sage. I use crystals and I leave a gift of bread for gaia.
honestly i use crystals to but i have them gridded around my grow so my ptsd doesnt effet the purity of the plants i use selenite to amplify and put up negetive energy bariers for my plants. it makes a massive difference... my under standing of hippi from a girl i dated is highly intellegent person persuing inlightenment... and i feel enlightment is when we find the ppurpose god put us on this planet to do...so grow buds lol

Last edited:
eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

to discribe the pic i posted it is santa taking a doobie break between deliveries and poppa smuf has smurfed the bebies from above but the goldlion and water dragon said to all rippers come back when i have finshed curing and we can smoke bros you dont have to steal from me all while a family of orca (orca are very family oriented and loving they are some of the purest beings on earth)

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

is whoreshit organic? and how do you get rid of crab mites? LMFAO
i would say shave and get that teatree dr bonners and throw out all your sheets. lol... crab meal how ever is a great def against things like nematodes and it puts calcium mmm and other tasties

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

horse shit isnt the best poop for you goo if you want a ggod poop go cow or chicken and in small amouts it can still burn a awesome bonuse to cow poo is if it has any psylil fun guy spores and you water right then you might get shrooms to go with you buds lol...

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

i hate to burst the fert companies bubbles but most of the lines on the market that say organic are not ! its a gimic GH organics not organic fox farm organics not organics, this one rx seaweed i think not organic there a lot more... and if you cant read a word i type i spell phonotically and i hated high school and all school but i went for th girls i had the honorst classes because i loved the ladies in them. the school and info they teach doesnt make those people intellegent true intelegents comes from knowing when you hear good advice and when to take it no math or science will beat that voice in your head that has kept you safe since you were small and we all know it told us not to before we did shit that got us fukd up and the few times it lead me to what others would see and negative i learned lessons that were imperative to my future success and save me lots of greff. and all who truly know know that most of the biggest advancment period were mistakes... like me rotflmao... naw my mom pretty much raped my dad she wanted me so bad but i hope i am not to much of a disapointment lol

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

Photo on 12 17 14 at 808 PM

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

is whoreshit organic? and how do you get rid of crab mites? LMFAO
you ever try cinnimon oil in small amounts misted over the mites... make sure no oil touches your skin it is no fun ... but if it does and its mor ethen a little bit atleast you will know in like 4-45min that im a no nonsence guy not out to hurt you... if ypou do get the brun from th ecinnimon its ok just keep it cover and i like aloe it will kiil layers of skin burnnnnnnn and its no fun to much can hurt you liver i think.or kidnese

Stalks

Stalks

I don't know anyone that's had a successful chemical fertilizer grow...ever. Period. End of story. Period. Period.

Stalks

Stalks

lol man you're crazy I see how you guys do it on the islands.

Bro you been smokin since you were 5?

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

yeah not offically just intence second hand... they started passing me the doobie in circles at five.... but offically i started smoking at 19:)... lol. i grew up on all the islands have family everywhere if you know molokai you know to get stoner of the year 2 times looking like me well i gotta be something good lol

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

the chem ferts are a lie like fake tits or a lady with no personality thats a log... it looks good sometimes and smels good sometimes but teh smoke is chem and no good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom