How to roll a Dutch Master blunt

• Thread starter crom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

yea man i like how yall get it in down there! much respect! :passingjoint:

Hahahaha.. That is awesome... Thank ya from one of you tx hommies.. :rock

i love blunts my dude they just get a lil much sometimes so then im raw papers and my zong ;) ill thread once again crom!

I'm glad some Farmers can appreciate the art of the blunt. lol Guess there really are like 4 of us lol I was hoping this thread didn't turn into a flop. Thanks for keeping it going everyone! :passingjoint:

Cheers,
Crom

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

mucho props for a detailed tutorial! never wrapped one of these with putting the outside layer back on adding paper back seems counter productive as i want as little 'additive' as possible but you make it look damn good lol. gonna give this a try soon thanks again!

T

TheIronLung317

I know what you mean, Kind of like the old aluminum can piece or good ole apple. Keep it up playa!

2DogWalker

Sorry I didn't see this early.... Green LEAF vegas instant classic.

I remember back in the day my boy would always be complaining because no one else could roll a blunt that ashed right... He would use your exact technique or sometimes with the vega green leafs we would just use the outer wrap and patch up holes lol....

As of late I am a straight swisher man myself, but Im thinkin a pack of dutchies is in my near future...

Nothing but appreciation for the blunt from me, seemed to always be the method of choice growin up....

2Dog

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thanks for the kind words fellas. I enjoy me a good blunt rolled properly.

:passingjoint:

Cheers,
Crom

Giddeon

Giddeon

I love the Dutch Master blunts

:rollj:

My fave is the Vanilla

Good post for those who don't know how to roll a DM

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:rock

Yumm.. Chiefin' on a grape swisher as I type.. Cool thread!!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I remember i use to drive to Bochum in Germany to get the "phillies" blunt, titant and all. The amont of blunt i have smocked bro i can't remember lol

I had to stop still cause this is a lungs killer.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
What's good TheCoolestMan? Thanks for stopping by! Yeah I used to rock the Phillies Blunt when it came out. Not a bad cigar to use, just a bit harsh in comparison to some other brands.

Thanks all for the kind words, Tex, Giddeon.

Cheers,
Crom

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
What's good TheCoolestMan? Thanks for stopping by! Yeah I used to rock the Phillies Blunt when it came out. Not a bad cigar to use, just a bit harsh in comparison to some other brands.

Thanks all for the kind words, Tex, Giddeon.

Cheers,
Crom

For real bro u right, once a guy gave me a expensive cigar, can't recall the brans either... This stuff was the best i ever smoked! How was that :rollj: 2.4, did u burn that alone?

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I burned it with the wife, also a med patient. It was yummy. We smoke like 2-3 of these a night some times lol Real smooth smoke and great flavor.

Cheers,
Crom

Giddeon

Giddeon

Was looking at your pics again of you rolling, is that a full size Dutchy?? I can only get the cigarillo size around me, rolling a fatty from a Dutch Master would be nice.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Was looking at your pics again of you rolling, is that a full size Dutchy?? I can only get the cigarillo size around me, rolling a fatty from a Dutch Master would be nice.

Yes it is a full size. I don't mess with those small skinny cigarellos or whatever they're called. I order them off line for a good price imo! Here's the place...

Online dutch orders

They are discontinuing these!! I don't know if it's just the strawberry or all the flavors but that sux! Gotta get em while you can.

winta

winta

thanx for the link bro! i pay $2 a dutch at the smoke shop :( lol

Yes it is a full size. I don't mess with those small skinny cigarellos or whatever they're called. I order them off line for a good price imo! Here's the place...

Online dutch orders

They are discontinuing these!! I don't know if it's just the strawberry or all the flavors but that sux! Gotta get em while you can.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
thanx for the link bro! i pay $2 a dutch at the smoke shop :( lol

No doubt winta! Its a good price imo. You can even set it up with the website to send you out a new box every X amount of days/weeks, auto payment options too. Pretty slick if I say so myself lol..

Cheers,
Crom

dextr0

dextr0

rsz_dsc03490.jpg

My cut, his roll. My cousin brought a peach White Owl, man they have changed. I dont digg em as much anymore. He brought some garcias, Ill let yall know how they roll n smoke.

Tell u one thing, I am anti-Zig Zag cigarillos. They are nasty artificial as hell. Do your self a favor and skip them.

Edit: Lol, i been meaning to tell yall this but i got a tip. I know its not a big tip, but a tip none the less. When i roll i do not go from one end and lick all the way through doing little patches at a time from top to bottom or vice versa. I throw bud in, level out, tuck and seal one end, then the other. So u have both sides closed and just the middle to work with now but remember keep everything even. Then u just tuck and stick.

As requested.
rsz_dsc03492.jpg

...Also when i say tuck, Your tucking the bottom part to keep it tight and so that the cut will be strait. You will find that as u roll sometimes you need to compress or there will be creases where the line is not lining up, pull those out softly. I hardly mess with the blunt because they are all sensitive and shit. But pressure is necessary sometimes, just remember your compressing the weed, but not so much as its to tight to smoke. So its almost like your just slightly encasing it. If you find that your needing to put alot of pressure to close up, stop and adjust the bud. 9 times out of 10 its a stem and a hole if you keep pressing. Your weed should be pretty clean before hand so we will say one little stem wont hurt much, dont attempt to pull it out. Push it over and finish rolling.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice tip dextro! If you can add some shots as to what you mean. I know what you mean but others might not! Yeah I think that the peach White Owls are the same lol we have changed! Like Phillies Blunts, they seem to be the same quality, shitty, but they work. I use the Zig Zag wraps when out of Dutchies though. I dislike the Apple flavored one and the "Original", Cherry is good though. I usually see it as it's flavor is for the roller not the smoker. Sometimes I'll put too much flame to it drying it and flavor is lost, but it burns perfectly. Either way bro thanks for leaving some love!

Cheers,
Crom

2DogWalker

Every time....

Each and every time I read this thread I just get horrible salivations until I go buy a stick and BLAZE...Thanks crom great thread

2dog

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Every time....

Each and every time I read this thread I just get horrible salivations until I go buy a stick and BLAZE...Thanks crom great thread

2dog

What's good 2DogWalker! :passingjoint:Thanks for the kind words and thanks for stopping by! Sorry about the hankerin for blunts, but that sounds like a good problem to have lol! I hear ya though it does get the mouth a waterin'!

Cheers,
Crom

2DogWalker

Sensi BLUNT

Lol since I am impatiently waiting I figured Id deposit a pic for the blunt log, its a great problem to have, about to have it again, thanks for the inspiration brah!

:rollj:

Some Dank Sensi Star I got from 5onit..... With the ol back up cigarillos, I have the girl learned how to get the right ones so I couldn't go outside the box for the dutch masters this time, but soon fo sho

2Dog

100 2143
Top Bottom