How to roll a Dutch Master blunt

• Thread starter crom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hell yeah 2Dogwalker! Thanks for keeping the inspiration alive! That bud looks fire, how's it taste/smell? That's funny that you had to teach someone which ones to get lol I had to tell the friends that always came around and wanted to burn to just bring blunts every time they come over. Figured that free smoke sessions can at least be rewarded with blunts or wraps of good quality. My wife actually made a "donation" jar for peeps to throw in. Sadly it has only been used by a small few. Anyways...

Feel free to leave pictures everyone, that's what this is about now. Bout to spin one up? Camera near by? Screw it, throw it up on here so we can all see what your working with.

Cheers,
Crom

dextr0

dextr0

Whas up Crombien?? That shit does look good.
A it will b about another month, imma get me a box of these Dutches and blow big. Im also gonna c if I can do how u do with your skin cuz...well i wanna c if i can do it.
Today im smoking me some mids mixed with oil all along the blunt. U gotta try it. Got me feeling like my music.
rsz_dsc03511.jpg

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ddX9uOaMs&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Looks like a nice mix! I do enjoy adding some concentrates to my blunts for that extra zing. I love sprinkling some kief all over the bud in the blunt too. Nice work and feel free to throw some shots up of the Dutchies when you get them.

Cheers,
Crom

dextr0

dextr0

Sup w it Winta?...U know I have to chec em out at least once. I can roll damn near any cigar so i doubt I have a problem there....

winta

winta

its like ridin a bike im sure youll love em! i tried a phillyrello the other night they remind me of swishers good shit!

Sup w it Winta?...U know I have to chec em out at least once. I can roll damn near any cigar so i doubt I have a problem there....

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Getting blunted feels way higher than from a pipe or joint...I'm sure the tobacco does enhance the THC. That all my man smokes, he would roll a whole quarter of dank into a blunt wrapper for parties. It's the way to go!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Getting blunted feels way higher than from a pipe or joint...I'm sure the tobacco does enhance the THC. That all my man smokes, he would roll a whole quarter of dank into a blunt wrapper for parties. It's the way to go!

Nice to see ya MileHighChic thanks for stopping by. I agree that blunts do give a different, sometimes stronger high. I think that is why the Europeans use cig tobacco in their joints. Never tried that and won't lol, not a cig fan at all.

Cheers,
Crom

2DogWalker

Sensi Sample

Well about to fire a clean glass of the sensi star for a taste description from my crew.

AND>......Heavy pinesol nose with a consensus earthy corn flavor, very heavy hitter tho...

2Dog

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Definitely Winta. I mean really how many times does the random 7-11 have "your" blunt lol

2DogWalker

Winta,

What are those ones called, we were trying to remember yesterday. Then vegas also had the fancier ones in the baby blue tube too.

You rock bro!

2Dog

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
We just used to call them the "brown tube", and the "blue tube" lol Remember the "Crystals" they came in a glass tube like a test tube? They had a brown stopper with a small circle of gray foam. Gonna have to order some more Dutches soon...

winta

winta

whats good 2dog :) pretty much what crom said we went by tube color :giggle they got a green tube too lol crom u had the green tube before? speakin of green i used to hate the green optimos at the cornerstore i used to live by....they used to run out of vanilla dutches and try to push stale ass optimos lol i never had the crystals but i know cats :lock: who used to roll em

We just used to call them the "brown tube", and the "blue tube" lol Remember the "Crystals" they came in a glass tube like a test tube? They had a brown stopper with a small circle of gray foam. Gonna have to order some more Dutches soon...

Winta,

What are those ones called, we were trying to remember yesterday. Then vegas also had the fancier ones in the baby blue tube too.

You rock bro!

2Dog

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Yeah Winta I have never rolled a green tube one, any good? I know which green one your speaking of from the corner store, IME they were always too dry to work with, too much of a hasslehoff lol

winta

winta

the green tube are a lil more spicy if i remember right and loooong as shit lol hell yea they were a hasslehoff u aint never lied LMAO

Yeah Winta I have never rolled a green tube one, any good? I know which green one your speaking of from the corner store, IME they were always too dry to work with, too much of a hasslehoff lol

u right...sorry for gettin off topic :giggle....u remember the 1st chocolate dutches? didnt they take forever to seal?? lol

lol This is turning into a throwback blunt thread lol vintage rolling talk...

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
the green tube are a lil more spicy if i remember right and loooong as shit lol hell yea they were a hasslehoff u aint never lied LMAO

u right...sorry for gettin off topic :giggle....u remember the 1st chocolate dutches? didnt they take forever to seal?? lol

Nah Winta it's nothing but love on this end. Feel free to take the topic where ever it goes :) No I don't remember the chocolate dutch. Hmm Do they still carry them? How did they smoke/taste after finally getting them to seal?

winta

winta

cool....im a blunt man so i think ive tried them all lol the new version of the choco dutch seals better but still takes longer then the regulars lol it actually tastes/smokes pretty dam good its closer to smoking out of a backwood but not as harsh (i got a nice way to roll a backwood too :giggle). id say give em a try bro!

Nah Winta it's nothing but love on this end. Feel free to take the topic where ever it goes :) No I don't remember the chocolate dutch. Hmm Do they still carry them? How did they smoke/taste after finally getting them to seal?

Choco dutches
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I will bro thanks! Sounds good. Feel free to post some shots of the Backwoods technique if you want.

Cheers,
Crom

Top Bottom