• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
tobh

tobh

Supporter
You have no idea 😂 should have called him snoop dog, he's obsessed with bud, stems, leaves, money, shiney things and loves to hump women
he looks like a dog i had when i was a kid. we named him surge (after the soda; aka mtn dew on crack). full of piss and vinegar. still have a scar on my upper lip where the fucker decided to bite me one night. shredded my shit right up. fucker was about the weed (once i discovered it) and everything else you mentioned lol

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
go with it bro. so long you have enough coco to fill enough root space to hold water for your cottage weekends, and it buys you time to get through. do it to it. you'll end up converting to coco 100% because you'll think "why tf was i so hellbent on dirt when I can get these growth rates/healthy plants/yields from coconut husks"

it happens to the best of us. we really need a recovery group, CCANON.

Here, I'll start.

Hi, I'm tobh, and I'm a recovering coco addict. I've gone off the deep end now and moving further into RDWC but coco showed me the light.
It's really tempting but I'm gonna stick with soil. Next grow I'll do coco for sure but there's too much on my plate right now.
I was able to uproot my seedling and move it into a tiny little pot so that there will be the least amount of coco when I need to transplant.

Sorry bud.

Fudge

Fudge

It's really tempting but I'm gonna stick with soil. Next grow I'll do coco for sure but there's too much on my plate right now.
I was able to uproot my seedling and move it into a tiny little pot so that there will be the least amount of coco when I need to transplant.

Sorry bud.
Dark side tempt you it has with the force stay strong you have

tobh

tobh

Supporter

Sorry bud.
did this happen to be one gallon worth of tiny pot? perhaps a candidate for the one gallon one pound challenge? 😁 😈

Edit: I've tasked myself, as the creator of aforementioned thread, to shamelessly self promote it at any and all opportunity to do so. engage or participate at your own discretion

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
If the store delays my soil one more time then I'll just use coco.
I ordered off their website where it said all the shit I ordered was in stock but then I emailed them because they never sent me an email saying I should pick it up and they said 2 out of the 8 things I ordered were out of stock (Cal mag and a spray bottle). Then I told them I'd pick up the other stuff today because I needed the soil and when I got to the store they said they didn't have the soil either. So I went there for nothing. Then I get home and open this ona thing I got for the smell and it was already opened and has some kind of shit growing in it. I tell the guy and he says he'll ship me a new one along with the cal mag, the spray bottle and the soil. At this point, I was pretty pissed off about all this shit already so I was thinking about just growing in coco so I emailed him saying to cancel the soil (this was a few hours ago). Then I saw this thread and asked all that shit and realized it was too complicated and decided to just do soil so I email the guy again probably for the 4th or 5th time today saying forget that last email.
did this happen to be one gallon worth of tiny pot? perhaps a candidate for the one gallon one pound challenge? 😁 😈

Edit: I've tasked myself, as the creator of aforementioned thread, to shamelessly self promote it at any and all opportunity to do so. engage or participate at your own discretion
Unless coco can somehow expand my tent by 5 feet then nothing in there will ever be a candidate for a one pound challenge.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I ordered off their website where it said all the shit I ordered was in stock but then I emailed them because they never sent me an email saying I should pick it up and they said 2 out of the 8 things I ordered were out of stock (Cal mag and a spray bottle). Then I told them I'd pick up the other stuff today because I needed the soil and when I got to the store they said they didn't have the soil either. So I went there for nothing. Then I get home and open this ona thing I got for the smell and it was already opened and has some kind of shit growing in it. I tell the guy and he says he'll ship me a new one along with the cal mag, the spray bottle and the soil. At this point, I was pretty pissed off about all this shit already so I was thinking about just growing in coco so I emailed him saying to cancel the soil (this was a few hours ago). Then I saw this thread and asked all that shit and realized it was too complicated and decided to just do soil so I email the guy again probably for the 4th or 5th time today saying forget that last email.

Unless coco can somehow expand my tent by 5 feet then nothing in there will ever be a candidate for a one pound challenge.
OMG, i'd blow a gasket man. I have a lot of patience for a lot of bullshit, but wasting my time is the one thing that I simply cannot tolerate.

I'd email the dude again and tell him fuck him and anyone that looks like him. Find a new vendor, and get wtf I needed. But that's just me. I'm not the greatest at controlling impulse, especially angry impulse.

Fudge

Fudge

Honestly mate consider my idea, maybe 45 bucks total and you could leave 1 plant 2 weeks, I plan on doing it myself end of summer if flu let's me fecking go on holiday. Nothing to learn either tbh just get a basic a and b coco nute and fill ur tank(just use a plastic trash can nd drill it, the kit comes with filter/pipes/grommets etc

Edit: gravity fed to no timer pump feck all to go wrong really

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
OMG, i'd blow a gasket man. I have a lot of patience for a lot of bullshit, but wasting my time is the one thing that I simply cannot tolerate.

I'd email the dude again and tell him fuck him and anyone that looks like him. Find a new vendor, and get wtf I needed. But that's just me. I'm not the greatest at controlling impulse, especially angry impulse.
The only thing holding me together is the last fuck up with one of my orders. I ordered 2 xs1500 from viparspectra for $370 and they sent me 2 xs2000 and I was able to sell one of them for $325 so in the end I got an xs2000 for $45.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Honestly mate consider my idea, maybe 45 bucks total and you could leave 1 plant 2 weeks, I plan on doing it myself end of summer if flu let's me fecking go on holiday. Nothing to learn either tbh just get a basic a and b coco nute and fill ur tank(just use a plastic trash can nd drill it, the kit comes with filter/pipes/grommets etc
^^^

setting up an autofeed is stupid simple. I paid $35 for a 175sqft drip irrigation kit, $12 for 180gph pump, and $7 for a pump. All USD. I've used ~10ft overall of 1/2" feed line, 3ft of 1/4" drip line, and odds and ends for two different hydro systems. Well worth the upfront cost.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter

Edit: gravity fed to no timer pump feck all to go wrong really
Maybe but even still, that takes the fun out of it. At the scale I'm growing, I can barely grow enough for myself and I hardly smoke so it's more of a hobby for me.

Fudge

Fudge

Maybe but even still, that takes the fun out of it. At the scale I'm growing, I can barely grow enough for myself and I hardly smoke so it's more of a hobby for me.
You do not need to leave 2 weeks, I just mean if you were delayed by a couple of days, you at least know your personal is safe. A small 35 litre tank would get you 10 days at 3.5 litre a day, even in flower on a big girl you'd go a week. More than enough wiggle room for you to play with

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
You do not need to leave 2 weeks, I just mean if you were delayed by a couple of days, you at least know your personal is safe. A small 35 litre tank would get you 10 days at 3.5 litre a day, even in flower on a big girl you'd go a week. More than enough wiggle room for you to play with
And what? now I'm supposed to email the guy for the 6th time and be like "oh fuck actually I don't need the soil after all."?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
all the more reason to automate. grow a surplus. and honestly, a well tuned automated system reduces waste significantly, which translates to saved cost of production. as a hobby, tinkering is the spice of life.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
And what? now I'm supposed to email the guy for the 6th time and be like "oh fuck actually I don't need the soil after all."?
yes. see my before comment. fuck him and anyone that looks like him. douche took currency from you, you'll never get back. and i agree with @Fudge, get a goddamn refund. but, as i also said, waste my time, and i'm liable to assault someone.

Fudge

Fudge

Well 5.30 here and as well as baking I've been coco loco all night, potting up, lst, jigsawing my flood trays............
20210105 020028
20210105 001113
20210105 000348

So it's been a blast but time to catch some zzzz's for this guy. Night everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom