• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SkyHi

what principle? thats ignorance.

what scares me is the mentality of people such as yourself...

you havent read the bill, dont have time for a rebutle cuz youre at work...which is where im at too....you dont even consider the fact that a park has children there playing (what do you think the park was put there for in the 1st place? a bunch of stoners to hang out?)

its scary that we have propaganda on BOTH sides of the issue.

instead of talking about the facts of this bill, we are talking about big business and fuck rich lee.....just stupid.

im going to sit down, read this bill 3-4 times right now, and comment with some logical facts so we can actually discuss what this will do to US as a citizen and medical marijuana patient

yes sir, fuck rich lee and fuck big business...the fact is I DONT BELIEVE WE WILL "GAIN" ANYTHING FROM THIS BILL...and that is my right to vote on it....The PRINCIPLE is this: the only reason this bill is up to vote for is THE GOVERNMENT SEES THE GREEN AND WANTS IN ...RICH LEE WOULD LIKE TO BE RICHER...as well as OTHERS ...Whatz in it for me ? or YOU? I know that if i didnt have a MMJ card i still would not vote yes just to grow a 5x5 lmao fuck that ...i want a bill that doesnt favor big business

j wizzle

j wizzle

It doesn't state anywhere about over-riding current medical laws.

And at the end it states that it is open to amendment to increase future limits.

It's funny how the medical community is pitted against the legalization effort, how did it ever get this way ???

in fact, there is SPECIFIC language that states the medical laws will NOT be over-riden in both the grow area as well as the ammount.....which by cali law, THERE ARE NO LIMITS!!!

yes sir, fuck rich lee and fuck big business...the fact is I DONT BELIEVE WE WILL "GAIN" ANYTHING FROM THIS BILL...and that is my right to vote on it....The PRINCIPLE is this: the only reason this bill is up to vote for is THE GOVERNMENT SEES THE GREEN AND WANTS IN ...RICH LEE WOULD LIKE TO BE RICHER...as well as OTHERS ...Whatz in it for me ? or YOU? I know that if i didnt have a MMJ card i still would not vote yes just to grow a 5x5 lmao fuck that ...i want a bill that doesnt favor big business

obviously this is up for vote because the state wants their slice....which is fine for me. they deserve their slice of the pie like they do in every other legit business. i dont like to pay my taxes anymore than everyone else, but they are a part of life and they arent going away anytime soon... i would rather pay 10% and not have to worry about going to jail. oh well, the price of a pound drops to 3000 for some bomb, 1500 for some crap outdoors...im not growing outdoor shit, so it doesnt affect me at all.

are you a med patient? if you are, then a 5x5 isnt your limit. this is for anyone over 21 who feels like they want to grow. if you want to grow more, go get a doctors rec.

i have a coop, so under this bill, i can actually grow more. as a grower, im already getting taxed, so nothing really changes for me.

this also allows police to worry about real crime. i know people locked up cuz they had more than an ounce on them. normal people, law abiding citizens with no violent history.....

there are many positives to this bill. ive yet to hear of a VALID reason NOT to vote for this bill. just a bunch of PROPOGANDA from the humboldt county growers. if ANYONE can show me a VALID reason not to vote for this bill, im all for it.

what do i gain? an opportunity to grow in a 160,000 sq ft warehouse....thats what i gain.

B

BUDOGHI

I wonder how many bootleggers during alcohol prohibition were bummed to lose their cash cow. I wonder how many became legal breweries and legal distilleries with the cash they rat holed away durring the good days? If you got the crip maybe you could open the Crip Shit Bed and Breakfast. I know if Subcool had a B&B I'd check it out. Pot should be as legal and uncontrolled as the wild flowers in the field.

Illmind

Illmind

I don't know what people are so worried about. Cali has the best weed in the world right? Once everyone else in the world that lives under a rock and smokes get a hold on it you'll be getting 4K a unit. ha

R

radical farmer

this also allows police to worry about real crime. i know people locked up cuz they had more than an ounce on them. normal people, law abiding citizens with no violent history.....

And guess what? They still will be going to jail if caught with over an ounce with this new "legalization" bill. In the bill it specifically states in section 3 article i:

(i) Personally possess, process, share, or transport not more than one ounce of cannabis, solely for that individual’s personal consumption, and not for sale.

This is a huge reason to not vote for this bill. It ONLY allows you to possess 1 ounce of cannabis. Then they tell you that you can grow in a 5x5 area... good luck getting ONLY 1 ounce from your 5x5.

Plus you say that if you want more grow limits, then go get a drs rec... well then what you are telling people to do is circumvent the current MMJ law, in order to get what you want. So you are telling people to go ahead and BREAK THE LAW to get around a legal cannabis law... Does this make any sense? Does this really sound like this current tax & control law that they want to pass is legit, if you are telling people to just break it anyway, along with the current MMJ laws...?

Dude, I'm right along with you on legalizing cannabis for recreational use. I would love to see that happen... But only COMPLETE legalization. This bill is nothing more than a trojan horse to get corporations into the pockets of everyone even more so than they are. Case & point, I can buy out an entire liquor store and turn my entire house into a beer making factory for personal consumption because its LEGAL. Although, with this bill, I can only possess up to an oz of cannabis, and only within a 5x5 grow area... How does that sound LEGAL to you? Really take the time to think about this bill and what it does and doesn't do. I shouldn't have to break a law (as you say, if you want to grow more go get a drs. rec) in order to do something thats LEGAL....

S

SkyHi

its obvious why he and some want it legal...they wanna ride that trojan horse along with the other money hungry .....

D

Dubwobble

Yo know, if this passes, it will be a step in the right direction. I mean it can be the first brick out of the wall, a wall which is obviously crumbling.

Just because it says 1 ounce, doesn't mean the cops are gonna be lurking around every corner with scales waiting to bust you. I think it will be the other way around... they will be way more relaxed about people in general. Like cigareets now - I mean cigaretts are illegal, but I've never seen a cop ask an obvious minor for his or her id, and then bust them if they are underage.

If you need more than an ounce of personal, then you prob. should be medical. Most people only need a couple joints on them for a night out. An ounce for a weekend getaway, per person seems reasonable.

Now if you are a club, or a delivery person, there will need to be ammendments made to allow a large amount of product. The bill allows local governments to make ammendments for these kind of things.

As stated by Jwizzle, the bill seems to have more positives than negatives.

I don't understand ANY of this Rich Lee argument. If the dude is balling and you are pissed tham youare just a f*cking hater. Get up off your sofa and go make your own money instead of whining about other people "up on the hill"

And Illmind - damn bro. You don't live in Cali, and you obviously have alot of repressed aggression toward all of us... why don't you just stay out of this thread? The shit you say is bordering on being a TROLL.

4EVERGREEN

if it passes its a step backwards not forwards!! weed in cali is legal now all you have 2 do is spend $80 and get a card!! if it passes they take away 2 much there 2 many new ways 2 go 2 jail!!! the new bill trumps prop 215 dont believe the bullshit there sayn now the only bill that counts is the bill that got the signitures so anything there tring 2 add about prop 215 now isnt valid, vote no

B

BoogerGreen

Right regardless of current thread stuff and back a few pages.
One thing is damn straight.
No government or big business is going to get any money/whatever from me when there are underground "Proper" growers that pride in their shit and say grow the best SSH on the west coast or whatever. Yeah there are a lot of people that would go into say "StarBuds" or whatever the new chain for herb is going to be to get their nugs, but those wont be as crip as what your skilled self or bros can turn out at all. It is crazy seeing the Cali weed seen blow up with the Med cards and stuff over the last 10-15 years. I pretty much stopped smoking in about 96 or so, and have only just started up again , and have been reaping the mental/medical benefits that the shit has. Currently not in California, but pretending I am with the garden and shit, but in Oppressive semi police states where seeds are legal, and everything to make the seeds is legal, but your not actually allowed to make seeds , that is a place where the laws are fucked up! Rant Over!
Oh yeah, I think voting no on this is a good idea, but I will have to have a read of it before I make any decisions!

Illmind

Illmind

Dubwobble I lived in CA for alost 2 years and I would put a dime on it I know more people from ca then you. So really I have more suction in this vote than you, what you gonna tell one or two or your friends vote yes, I know hundreds of people who I know personally from out there. Soo uhh try something else on for size.

D

Dubwobble

What are you people adding to this discussion?

Nothing.

Illmind - what are you on about. Everythiig you say is some kinda bragging bullsh*t.

And SkiHi - I ain't no thug, so far from it. If you wanna beat me up, or make some kinda threat than bring it on...

It seems like all you anti-Rich Lee have nothing to say about the bill other than "he's getting rich!!!"...? Who the hell is this guy anyways??? & Why do you say this? Where in the bill does it leave it open for him to "takeover" CA. If Oakland wants to have him there, then so be it. They'll tax him and make him get insurance for his employees and everything. Just a like a real business has to.

Have you ever heard of George Soros - he is one of the worlds richest men, a multi billionaire. He has been behind many, many of the legalization or decrimilization efforts over the past years. Are you going to hate on him because he's a billionaire?

Anywayzzz - I'm older. Been around. I've never even heard the name Rich Lee until this forum. My crew doesn't work with any clubs directly. Never came across the name Rich Lee in any dealings. We may not be as big and famous as ILLMIND in California, but I can say I definitely have a finger on the pulse of where I am from.

=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom