Humboldt Express vs. Oriental Express

• Thread starter darksideX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darksideX

darksideX

thanx alot ma friend:bow..yeah was some nice fun..but i miss'd my farmer friends a bit :)

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh im here signed up for this one too buddy.. Wish I seen this thread earlier.. Got me mine OE and HE
Also for good measure just bought both of em again here at the Bay..
Gotta support my bud Billy:)
:passingjoint:

GTd

darksideX

darksideX

heyho danny..wassup..nice that you r joinin' brah:)
and kool you got them Expresses'..can't wait to see where u will drive with them..hahaha..'take ur tickets please'..
all the best buddy!
:character0025:

and Big up to Billy for makin' these fine gens..:bow

Bisquick

Bisquick

Just a couple weeks ago I left the door to my veg room open with seedling sitting on the ground for potting and my dog got in and ate 4/8 before I could start beating his ass. Testers too. Lesson learned close the damn door.

See it happens to everyone just more to stoners. Hahaha.

my cats usually get atleast 1-2 plants every year. I always think I do a good job trying to cat proof my grow

darksideX

darksideX

heyho fellas..here 's another little update on the Oriental Express..:smiley_joint:

DSC 0801
DSC 0802
DSC 0804
DSC 0805
DSC 0806
darksideX

darksideX

and here is my onemanhero the Humboldt Express..:poolparty(but started 2 more of these)

DSC 0809
DSC 0810
D

de cane

hey my friend

the oriental expresses are already forming a nice group there
really green like we are used to from everything coming from your side

how can you know the Humboldt Express is a male? Is it already showing proflowers?

darksideX

darksideX

no brah..no male..til yet lol..i was only jokin' 'bout my lone rider i have of the HE hahaha

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
those are looking real healthy there darkside ill be watching

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Those look great.
Cant wait to see what the nuggies look like.
Subscribed.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Plants looking killer darksideX. Nice and healthy like they should be. Great job, keep it up. Before you know it. You'll be knee deep in some frosty nugs.
Take care,
BG

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

wassup darksidex and billygoat!!! i got a freebie pak of the humboldt express(thanks billygoat) and i'll be running them in sept!!! so i'll be watching your finish as mine are getting goin!!!rock on darksideX!!!!! peace djxx

darksideX

darksideX

thanx Tolpan and Bossman..good to have ya guyz here:smiley_joint:

and Billy..i'm sure those gens u made are goin' to be killa brah:) can't wait for some nuggz

yo DJ..glad u stopp'd by bro..and all the best with ur Humboldt Express..gonna be fine buddy..:damnhippie:

B

baggins

i'm interested in how these turn out. always tryin' to find sum dank to run

Billygoat

Billygoat

Plants are looking nice and healthy, so I'm very stoked for you darksideX. Glad to see they are doing well. Good luck on that HE. I hope it's a girl. I've just took some fresh cuts of the mother "Humboldt#4" and once they root. I'm going to get another seed batch going for the Humboldt Express.

If you need some more seeds darksideX. I'll get you some to logic and then he can get you some more. I know you had some issues with killing some off. If you need some more, i'll get some to logic on the next order I get in.

Great job, plants are looking nice and happy.
Take care,
BG

darksideX

darksideX

heyho Billy..you r so kind man:)..thanx that generous offer brah:bow ..as we speak i have started 2 more of the humboldts so let's see how they will turn out..you know i'll keep ya in touch:)

@baggins and fruitloops..thanx buddys..glad to have ya here..

and DJ..yeah..you r so right 'bout the props to BG..big up.. he is tha man:)

Top Bottom