HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blueberry hill

If there were more people like you, the world be a better place. glad to see some people dont lose sight of old traditons for the sake of a quick buck. Keep up the hard work and best of luck for a sucssesful harvest.awesome trees.

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

This is one of the greatist story's every told, And one so many of us would like to live. It make me want to return to growing after growing for 25 years and now retired.

M

MSL Foundation

that was great!

Have a good Holiday weekend yourself!

Thanks HL

B

P

PRODUCT

can't believe I'm part of epic thread history... use some headmaster for the fill in.. its from Australia mate

at least 1 plant if you can

the final shots are going to be legendary. you can't slow down. push those trichome domes, let nothing stop you.

H

humboldtlocal

Hello Canna Community,
I got to go on a little journey to Uncle Tom Hill's last week. Saw some of the tallest plants I have ever seen. The guy is the master who paved the way for the rest of us. Much love and respect Tom.
The tallest plant in this garden was probably around 15'.
IMG 6723

Let me just say that I was blown away.

Here are some pics of my Mr Nice getting real close. These were taken about four days ago and they have really stacked since. We will be having our first harvest this weekend. Time to get the Twister cleaned up and ready to go.
:anim_19:
IMG 6728

IMG 6729

IMG 6730

IMG 6740

IMG 6741

IMG 6725

IMG 6726

IMG 6727

IMG 6731

IMG 6732

IMG 6739

And some other shots from around the farm showing the beauty of outdoor grown buds.
IMG 6733

IMG 6734

IMG 6735

IMG 6736

IMG 6738

IMG 6737

aleYarok

aleYarok

wow. ive been watching this thread a while. your plants are absolutely breathtaking.
i would die if i could photograph trees like those.

on average how many lbs you getting a tree? those are some huge fucking plants!
cant wait to see harvesting photos.

waayne

waayne

Thank's for posting those beautiful pic's!!
It's amazing what a lot of love and hard work along with that Cali
sunshine can create!
:sun2:
Awesome job bro!!!!
:passingjoint:
Nice bird pic's! :rock

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
^^^I second this comment^^^ waayne is right on! I love seeing the other pictures as well as the bud/plant shots! Thank your father for such lovely shots!

Hey HL how long does it take to harvest one plant/tree?

Cheers,
Crom

M

mets21

rain

About how many days of rain do those trees get per year?

Does it rain at all there in Humboldt during the summer through september?

I know it is considered a Xeric environment, but up in Oregon you can expect 4-10 wet days before harvest...

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

lookin realy beautiful bro! its about to be that time of chopin them downnnnnnnnnnnn going to have a lot of work to do with that twister lol goood luck i hope you make some hash out of that trim i think it would be some really taststey HASH :cool0019: :pimp:

F

frostedlove

As always Just Plane Green GODness from Up North

You boys rock!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful as usual

That shit is amazing. Skill+Hard Work+Cali Weather= lots of Dank Kind

mal

aleYarok

aleYarok

The largest ones will be in the double digits
wow. dont even know what to say. incredible.

ok please help me with this... when i was living in minneapolis all we got was outdoor from cali/oregon, it was B grade at best, but it was still dank for mpls.
now living in cali everyone seems to be all about the indoor and it seems outdoor isnt as good (b grade), generally goes for like 2000/lb compared to 3-3300/lb of indoor. but recently i got meds from Northstone Organics and there outdoor crop was some of the best looking and tasting herb ive seen in cali, easily competes with top indoor. so sugary and crystaly like your buds looks...
is outdoor just harder to master to produce A+ meds? or by the time it gets to mpls its been through so many hands its not the same?
or are the types of grows that ship these tons of outdoor to other states arnte about quality but simply quantity?

Top Bottom