Hurricane plan, use several autoflowers to harvest early, thoughts.

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radrichie61

radrichie61

I grow autos outside so no need to come at me man, I was just not liking the hostility you had towards our staff member so i said something.... gnick55 is a very helpfull person here on the farm. Any thread about autos that hes in, youll see the same thing there too.
Sorry, I am a dick

grnmtn

grnmtn

Some of the purple or exotic autos make for good ornamental plants on your deck but that's about all they are good for in my opinion. I could detect the ruderalis in every auto I smoked and I despised everything about it from the looks, taste, smokability and most importantly buzz!

radrichie61

radrichie61

thanks., ya i was kinda on a tare those couple days..
all good with me as i said,
hope someone can help him out with some good autos that maybe he could start inside than transplant outside after 4 weeks indoors to shorten the time outside in hopes of getting a harvest..
I recently bought what I could locally at a retail shop that was carrying seeds from Humboldt seed company and a company called Catskills seed seed company who had partnered with them. It felt safer than ordering, I like using cash. I have five train wreck autos, and five chunk a delic autos. Along with Humboldt poundcake, strawberry cheesecake and Bigfoot glue(just for the name). Who knows what happens but I am going to have fun trying. I guess a lot of this was just to see what they did, check them out and maybe get a little smoke by mid summer. As a beginner I have got to try it all and learn on my own. Take advice but drive the boat.

So, I am trying the autos because I’m out and already paying whole bunch of money for nothing. Hell one oz around here cost as much as what I spent on my whole grow last year including tools and supplies not just nutes and stuff. That . I can’t afford that craziness.

Good day everyone!

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

First, the full admission: I'm with the I-don't-mess-with-autos crowd. Mostly because I can't imagine potency comes very close to that of photos. Secondly because we see a lot of sickly-looking autos on this site.

I used to live in Greenville, NC. The best outdoor year I had was using a UK Cheese x C99 clone (this was a cross known as Chucky's Bride). She had plenty of preflowers when I put her out there. She was done in early September. Buds were rock-hard and the potency was supreme.

Can you at least start plants indoors? If so, I would find a few photos with 8 - 9 week flowering times.

TSD

TSD

God I Lost my mind that night. I’m so embarrassed every time I look on here. Nobody deserves a bunch of shit like that and I am so sorry. That’s all I can say it is from the heart my bad.
We've all gone off on someone at one time or another... what matters is how you handle it after. I've definitely been a douche more than once lol.

radrichie61

radrichie61

First, the full admission: I'm with the I-don't-mess-with-autos crowd. Mostly because I can't imagine potency comes very close to that of photos. Secondly because we see a lot of sickly-looking autos on this site.

I used to live in Greenville, NC. The best outdoor year I had was using a UK Cheese x C99 clone (this was a cross known as Chucky's Bride). She had plenty of preflowers when I put her out there. She was done in early September. Buds were rock-hard and the potency was supreme.

Can you at least start plants indoors? If so, I would find a few photos with 8 - 9 week flowering times.
Plan to start indoors and then transplant.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Plan to start indoors and then transplant.
I would experiment, then. Also, an old guerilla grower rule of thumb is to plant 3X as many plants as you hope to harvest - 1/3 for the pests, 1/3 for the rippers and 1/3 for you.

radrichie61

radrichie61

I would experiment, then. Also, an old guerilla grower rule of thumb is to plant 3X as many plants as you hope to harvest - 1/3 for the pests, 1/3 for the rippers and 1/3 for you.
Exactly. 25 germs hopefully and 3-4 patches around multiple areas.

radrichie61

radrichie61

That’s the plan. Under cabinet grow and then in and out of sun for a few days and then to the woods

Top Bottom