Hybrid room

• Thread starter All4freedumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

What up farmers.It's been a while. I thought I'd share some pics of a new room we just got going. This room has a 9 site 13 gal UC with 55in centers down rows and 60in centers across rows. It also has 3 4by8 tables and a 4by4 table with 7 adjust a wings above and 9 verts surrounding UC and running down the row between coco tables and UC. Each table will have 15 plants in 3gal smart pots and the 4by4 has 9 plants. I look forward to this run and I was thinking about running a thread, just not sure where since it's not a straight UC or coco room. So i thought this might be the place.. The coco had a little shock hit them during transplant but they seem to have pulled back nice. I just topped the little ladies and they have responded well. Those that do run coco what height do you like to flip? I sure would like some help and extra eyes this run.. I hope you enjoy and input and comments are always welcome..

A4FD

Hybrid room
Hybrid room 2
Hybrid room 3
Hybrid room 4
Hybrid room 5
Hybrid room 6
Hybrid room 7

sixstring

sixstring

awesome setup man,what kind of cooling do you run for the room and for the water?and do you cool that big ass bank of ballasts with something? I see some solenoid driven valves in your plumbing pic,is that for some type of timed feed on the tables? sorry for all the questions but this setup looks titties:)

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Vice nice roon bro! What kind of bulbs u running.
Confu
Thanks a lot for coming through and commenting. I have MH Sunmaster bulbs in there now. There are a few of another brand but I forgot what they are, I'll look. For flower I have some hps lumiteks and Sunmasters to fill her in with. I was thinking about doing a run with mix bulbs but I can't figure out how I would lay them out... Ideas on bulbs, I'm all ears...
awesome setup man,what kind of cooling do you run for the room and for the water?and do you cool that big ass bank of ballasts with something? I see some solenoid driven valves in your plumbing pic,is that for some type of timed feed on the tables? sorry for all the questions but this setup looks titties:)
No need to be sorry, I appreciate you coming through and showing interest. Yeah I have those valves ready to water the tables off a timer. Still playing with the how to water ideas. In the back of one of the pics you can see some pvc put together with homemade halos leaning against the wall. That is what we have set up now to try out this next week. After setting it up I kinda wish we did bubblers with spaghetti lines to each pot, but these halos do put out some water.. As far as air I have a 5 ton ac with a 3 ton split as a back up but never gets used in here. For water I have a 1hp chiller that sits outside the room. The green water tank in the pic is just for watering the tables and gets pulled from another outside the room. So all water and electrical is out the room. My electrical room has a intake for the ac right above the ballasts and the room also has it's own thermostat just to keep it 78-80. In that electric room we have all timers and light boxes as well as the chiller. On the outside of the electric room we have a 14 site UC with 4 wings overhead and 3 verts down the aisle.. That should be up and going within two weeks. I'd like to have them 30 days apart as that room will double in size and rooms will be flipped flopped.. Thanks again for your interest and being the first to sub in...

sixstring

sixstring

I see the halos now,did you buy those or make them?been wanting to make some for my stuff,im mostly a dirt farmer but im on drip so I can leave once in a while.i just don't like the drip,it always seems to be dry on one side and waterlogged on the other in my bigger pots.im lookin forward to seeing these in full swing.what strains are you running or did I miss that.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I see the halos now,did you buy those or make them?been wanting to make some for my stuff,im mostly a dirt farmer but im on drip so I can leave once in a while.i just don't like the drip,it always seems to be dry on one side and waterlogged on the other in my bigger pots.im lookin forward to seeing these in full swing.what strains are you running or did I miss that.
I made those halos. I'll get a better pic when lights flip on. This run is all Og's. Well I have 3 seeds I will be taking clones off that I will keep in there as well if they show female just to see how they do since these three are a mystery as to what they are. They got mixed up..

Super nice clean set up looks kick ass. Inspirational. So all verts for the UC?
Are the lights all 1000 watters? We have been thinking about trying out the 600 watt Hortilux Blues. We have had good results with the dual arcs 1000 watters.
Hey Amber thanks for coming through, I was hoping you would... Yeah they are all 1000's and I did go back to all verts around the UC, that is where I saw my best results so I spread them a bit and going back.. I have thought about using 600's stacked in the centers of the UC I just cant seem to find a way to make it work and still access my mini trees. When full go the only place I can stand is where the lights are.. :) I really do like vert style of growing I just have so many damn wings... haha I will be caging them this week and getting trellises ready for the tables also.. I think I am going to do a round with dual arcs after these bulbs... Please stick around, I'd like your eyes on things...

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Very nice bro
For flipping the coco plants, consider how much stretch you get from the strain in the UC and cut it back a little bit. They always stretch a little more in the UC for me, but only by a few inches

Are you giving them tea in the coco??

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Very nice bro
For flipping the coco plants, consider how much stretch you get from the strain in the UC and cut it back a little bit. They always stretch a little more in the UC for me, but only by a few inches

Are you giving them tea in the coco??
What up BG, so glad you stopped by! I AM feeding tea in coco and the UC. I feed the coco tea once a week, sound right? Running these girls in the UC I didn't get the stretch I was thinking I would so I will be letting them get bigger than normal. I think I am on track with size and coco and UC being ready although I am not sure about the growth rate of coco as much as I am with the UC. From what I am seeing it looks good though, I'm expecting lots of growth from the coco this week as I know my UC is gonna explode this week... I am running nutes for coco that I have laying around, so AN for veg and DM for bloom. As of now I am using 1 to 1.5ml of Cal Mag, .5ml Drip clean and 2ml a&b. Tap comes out at 260 and I sit just under 600 on a 500 scale. Noyhing else but tea has been added..

Amber

Amber

I made those halos. I'll get a better pic when lights flip on. This run is all Og's. Well I have 3 seeds I will be taking clones off that I will keep in there as well if they show female just to see how they do since these three are a mystery as to what they are. They got mixed up..

Hey Amber thanks for coming through, I was hoping you would... Yeah they are all 1000's and I did go back to all verts around the UC, that is where I saw my best results so I spread them a bit and going back.. I have thought about using 600's stacked in the centers of the UC I just cant seem to find a way to make it work and still access my mini trees. When full go the only place I can stand is where the lights are.. :) I really do like vert style of growing I just have so many damn wings... haha I will be caging them this week and getting trellises ready for the tables also.. I think I am going to do a round with dual arcs after these bulbs... Please stick around, I'd like your eyes on things...
I pretty much always have my eyes on your stuff, my better half is particularly found of your work and that matters a bunch since he is mostly just a lurker.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Awesome OP man im really glad i fan across this as i built my own rig i guess its kinda a cross between a UCxWaterfarm type hybrid inline type deal constant flow i really needed to get around here n seen ambers grow and now this ill be watching in the corner im sure ill be able to soak up some info and knowledge maybe i hope to be able to apply to my own method im haveing a helluva time right now just tryna get my feed proper as the more veg and maturity these monsters are getting before they hit flower is really kinda got me throwing fits as it seems im either over under compensating for something but i have plants all at different maturity levels from just starting flower to harvest all on same rig i really gotta get that organized n maybe either setup a break in stretch period before they start banging hard or maybe a flush rig i can throw them in for the last week to get a lil more control or something n get this feed situation a lil more dialed in as according to there needs for particular grow cycles i suppose.
But man i gotta get it cause once i get her fine tuned this rdwc uc thing is way to easy man!
Awesome room only hope to be lookin at something like that someday ganja gods willing!
Respects-Paper

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I pretty much always have my eyes on your stuff, my better half is particularly found of your work and that matters a bunch since he is mostly just a lurker.
Well, do tell your other half to please stick around also... I plan on letting these og UC girls get huge this round... I hope all is still rocking for you two over there..

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Awesome OP man im really glad i fan across this as i built my own rig i guess its kinda a cross between a UCxWaterfarm type hybrid inline type deal constant flow i really needed to get around here n seen ambers grow and now this ill be watching in the corner im sure ill be able to soak up some info and knowledge maybe i hope to be able to apply to my own method im haveing a helluva time right now just tryna get my feed proper as the more veg and maturity these monsters are getting before they hit flower is really kinda got me throwing fits as it seems im either over under compensating for something but i have plants all at different maturity levels from just starting flower to harvest all on same rig i really gotta get that organized n maybe either setup a break in stretch period before they start banging hard or maybe a flush rig i can throw them in for the last week to get a lil more control or something n get this feed situation a lil more dialed in as according to there needs for particular grow cycles i suppose.
But man i gotta get it cause once i get her fine tuned this rdwc uc thing is way to easy man!
Awesome room only hope to be lookin at something like that someday ganja gods willing!
Respects-Paper
I would love to see some pics sometime... I bet you get that system workin for you in no time.. Best of luck on getting it all tuned in..

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

dude, you need a theme song bro...

can you please try mixing your bulbs sometime?, we could all learn from a bigger grow room test result

I only have two lights:( east and west?
I've been kicking the idea around. I just don't know how to mix them up. After Amber telling me about her results with dual arches I just might do that next round.. Any ideas on what pattern to mix the bulbs in?

surrealife

surrealife

hi, thanks for including us window droolers, and letting us participate.
props
what if the hps was longer on ending phase,
maybe heavier MH, fading into HPS....bringing it on more and stronger...late in grow cycle, and fade out MH
things that make you go hmmm.
I am becoming a believer in U.C.

Top Bottom