• Thread starter motta-tokka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
wow the amount of disrespect and shit talking that has been going on and the threat of a ban hammer upside your dome is the reason i left riu 3 yrs ago just to see it here, wtf is this a sickness that comes on with flulike symptoms, and spreads at the click of a mouse come on where the fuck is the civility and freedom of speech here?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No freedom of speech, that's not what this site is about.

Just sayin'...

Z

Zissou Intern

haha and after everyone that thing robbed this is warnings and truths this bitch needs to get off the scene. HOPEFULLY not even a rich hoity toity fuck will buy her lights. not dissing LEDs just her CROOK business practices.

seamaiden - damn girl you got your hand in like every cookie jar on this site haha no matter where i turn you've got an answer to every question and you play it as your right. IN NO WAY DISRESPECTING but just noting like damn girl you gotta be everywhere at once??? do you do anything else? lol

love what you gotta say though so dont think im a dick

S

SRHninja

I HAVE OVER 948 blue diodes and and 600 REDS.. check my post anyone interested in LEDS

lol thanks commune!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
haha and after everyone that thing robbed this is warnings and truths this bitch needs to get off the scene. HOPEFULLY not even a rich hoity toity fuck will buy her lights. not dissing LEDs just her CROOK business practices.

seamaiden - damn girl you got your hand in like every cookie jar on this site haha no matter where i turn you've got an answer to every question and you play it as your right. IN NO WAY DISRESPECTING but just noting like damn girl you gotta be everywhere at once??? do you do anything else? lol

love what you gotta say though so dont think im a dick
Well... since you asked. :)

First, I am very quick on the draw and can read huge amounts of information very quickly.
Second, I touch type, 75+wpm.
Third, note my posting patterns, I only come on here in the mornings, and then in the afternoons & evenings if I have nothing else going on.

:) No worries, a lot of people find it disconcerting, some of 'em even bitch about it, but the funny thing to me is that, in order for them to bitch, they've gotta post. Oh!
:dance

L

Lost

Seamaiden took my crown as post whore after I was banned, hahahaha :)

Z

zeropercentthc

They work, but they don't work well for growing cannabis. They work GREAT for growing corals, clams and anemones.

So you're saying that everyone who posted great results in their LED grow threads was lying? There have been a number of side by side comparison grow threads on the net using HydroGrowLEDs showing better results than HIDs.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
So you're saying that everyone who posted great results in their LED grow threads was lying? There have been a number of side by side comparison grow threads on the net using HydroGrowLEDs showing better results than HIDs.

Hi Cameron

L

lil miss lone

^^^Took the words right outta my mouth, lmao:banana1sv6:

Z

Zissou Intern

hahaha serious nice catch dude. felt funny then you said that cracks me up!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh, if it's Cammie, and you wanna dance, honey, I will dance with you. You've put a fat, wiry hair right across *this* woman's ass just with your business tactics, never mind your personal behavior.
Seamaiden took my crown as post whore after I was banned, hahahaha :)
Laugh my FUCKING ASS OFF! Yeah!
:banana1sv6:
:dance
And an equal number of threads showing buds that are about on the level of Mexican brick weed in terms of appeal.

I'm not saying they're lying, I'm saying that for the broader market they are not going to consistently produce in a manner anywhere near what HIDs will produce. I have yet to lay my eyes on LED-grown bud that I would want. I am a very hard sell, but endeavor to keep an open mind and have done plenty of reading myself. I haven't seen any cannabis grown by LEDs that makes me say, "Yeah, I've gotta do that!" And we pay out the ASS for electricity, so it's not like I don't want to save some money in that area.

I have yet to see a unit that would offer me anything resembling a decent return on investment, either, which again relates directly to the quality of the end product. Although, I will certainly keep watching because I do believe that both the potential is there, and that it's necessary to reduce the power footprint as long as we make electricity using things like coal.

Now, if you're talking about lighting for aquatic photosynthetic organisms... that's another thing entirely. I can point you to a few places where people are growing rather difficult species (SPS corals, anemones, and Tridacnid clams, aka giant clams--all with extremely high light requirements, comparable to cannabis except with regard to wavelength/spectrum), especially in terms of lighting requirements, very well with LEDs.

C

CALIPURP

wow thats all i have to say ..what happend to rollin j he was big on here did he talk out of place.. :sign0055:

Z

Zissou Intern

wow thats all i have to say ..what happend to rollin j he was big on here did he talk out of place.. :sign0055:

totally dont know if this is the same but i think its a guest that a mod invited on here? i dont think you can necessarily find him he's just on? do i have that right? cause its a black name with no info just listed as GUEST

C

CALIPURP

yea i see that every now and thin he was blasting the casey jones is where i started watching he was a member i see that guest on its probley him wonder what happend hey guys this bud is for you....:bong-hits::passingjoint:

S

SRHninja

a few members were banned Malichi and Mr. Frenti i dont understand why???? they contributed tremendously where the hell is texas kid @?

Z

Zissou Intern

a few members were banned Malichi and Mr. Frenti i dont understand why???? they contributed tremendously where the hell is texas kid @?

haha do you look around? texas kid is still around and everywhere yo, he's on page 1 of this thread.

good lesson - dont talk about trading or selling shit on here, cause regardless of who you are, your ass'll get the shit can quick.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Yet again I shall repeat myself.

LEDS CAN AND DO GROW GREAT BUDS!!!

Mine is coming down in the next few days and will easily be giving me 12-15 oz of prime stinking super dense buds. And dam big buds at that.

No cfls or supplemental used. Just the 345w through out. Then a nice sog coming next.

They work, but they don't work well for growing cannabis. They work GREAT for growing corals, clams and anemones.

He said he is getting 12-15 oz of dank, dense nugs. LEDs can grow great weed.

Just because LEDgirl went postal doesn't mean LEDs don't work. Quit spreading misinformation. Herbalizer getting 12-15 ounces is 600w HPS territory from a 345w LED.

This LEDgirl stuff freaked everybody out including my safe addy person and my wife. That combined with a local situation means I won't be showing or doing anything for a while. I will be posting off and on. The internet gives and it also takes away sometimes. But always remember...

In this business it is better to run away and live to grow another day. :banana1sv6:

That is why every seed I ever bought was money in the bank for the future. Insurance for when the genetic pipelines close or slow to a trickle because of the cops or crooks.

420king-MASSES

hey cammie nightracer7 so ya got a new name STOP SNITCHIN :banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6::hunter::hunter::hunter::hunter::hunter::hunter::hunter::hunter::punch:punch:punch:punch:punch:joint:

Z

Zissou Intern

damn dude i woke up to some gnarly shit.

tobor im with you dude

gotta lay low for a bit, seriously closest call i have EVER had.

later yall.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Zissou, sorry to read that. Perhaps more of us are going to be putting attorneys on retainer, yes? I have my appointment with a new guy this afternoon.
He said he is getting 12-15 oz of dank, dense nugs. LEDs can grow great weed.

Just because LEDgirl went postal doesn't mean LEDs don't work. Quit spreading misinformation. Herbalizer getting 12-15 ounces is 600w HPS territory from a 345w LED.
That's very cool, and I have seen the photos of those buds. I stand by my statement that you chose not to quote, which looks like a quote out of context... naw, you wouldn't do that, would ya?

I have yet to see LED buds that make me say, "I've gotta have/grow/do that!" I have yet to see LED grown buds that don't remind me of brick weed, that have the appeal of good OD or HID grown weed. How the hell can you argue that? It's my opinion, and I get to have it.
This LEDgirl stuff freaked everybody out including my safe addy person and my wife. That combined with a local situation means I won't be showing or doing anything for a while. I will be posting off and on. The internet gives and it also takes away sometimes. But always remember...

In this business it is better to run away and live to grow another day. :banana1sv6:
Oh, what? So now you're worried that the one you keep standing up for is going to go after you? And you're calling that "business"? Ok.

This person is indefensible, plain and simple. The LED-grown buds *I* have laid my eyes upon looked like shit, plain and simple. The units are far too expensive for me to consider using them, plain and simple. Every time someone here has had a problem growing with them, people who have blame the grower, plain and simple. Well, guess what--I ain't buyin' it, plain and simple, because if the grower could grow under the sun or HID, then it's not the grower, plain and simple.

I'm gonna stand by that until or unless I see LED grown bud that I actually want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom