I’m SofaKingHigh and this is my grow room

• Thread starter SofaKingHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldman13

Oldman13

Al's I I can say about it is whoever that dude was who or whomever was he , ! He's he's one helluva dude and he he say Chava Bunga backwards no no cowabunga not Chava bunga oh yeah and that's a Kowabunga with a k and I must s😧😵ay ye yay yay one hell of a dude😇

Oldman13

Oldman13

In actuality I really only need one to sprout there's 4 in there usually to be on the safe side I will put 7 or 8 cuttings and the funny thing is when I do do that seven of them will sprout! If I just do one it may not Sprout at all and that would suck! But generally have a good turnover 95 to 100% also do the size of my plant which is actually in the Bud room right now . That's why I do my clones but I had to take bigger cuttings then I normally do

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Update on the plants. I cleaned them up a bit after the topping. I have roots coming out the bottom of a few of the 3 gal pots. They are gonna explode with growth soon I can feel it. As soon as the tops of the plants get to the frame I’ll throw the screen on.
19B2388F E23D 4270 82E8 0385F68E5EA5
8FE0F99E E1EB 439C 8130 BEDAFD5B3C34
BD2D9635 C6AB 49C5 B77A 0552CF6224E8
D3638865 8891 4619 9CC6 55BE74FA702E
349F3910 7AF3 42AE 8DB3 8A91716FE4DA
958A1D9A 2253 43B8 B131 25AA9BBE9683

Oldman13

Oldman13

aha so you're going to green a screen or screen of green screen or you ain't going to grow past a screen suckers so you better s p a n Out and do it now I said now your little ladies are looking at you like dude you're not the dude Where's the dude don't worry how about we go to s p a n out LOL psilocybin is almost worn off completely now but screen of green is considerably different than Sea of Green.... Actually something I was getting ready to dabble with it myself . I think I've got 11 young ladies or close to that I'm not sure how many I'm going to put in yet . At the moment Screen of green but no screen , I mean other than holding up the branches weight is the screen that important as long as I keep them all at the same height? Which probably is kind of hard to do without screaming I know but isn't that the purpose of the screen the weight of the buds by tying the branches to the underside of the screen? And wouldn't – fim – – play a good role in this process?...Hmm well a little bit skittish about opening this one it wasn't black when I inserted it I hope it's the one I think it is I couldn't find a single picture so it should be a group of the young ladies here which are the ones I'm thinking about screen of green with don't get these are T5 high output fluorescent bulbs and no matter what I do I get a stretcher I was going to ask you on those spider lights what is the canopy penetration how deep it is? 2 ft with T5 fluorescents...... hence the only reason I'm thinking about screen of green.... I don't know why they came up black before I sent them but if they are not the right pictures or pictures I shouldn't have sent I will give the Joey face next I'm crossing my fingers if they are the right ones at

Oldman13

Oldman13

aha so you're going to green a screen or screen of green screen or you ain't going to grow past a screen suckers so you better s p a n Out and do it now I said now your little ladies are looking at you like dude you're not the dude Where's the dude don't worry how about we go to s p a n out LOL psilocybin is almost worn off completely now but screen of green is considerably different than Sea of Green.... Actually something I was getting ready to dabble with it myself . I think I've got 11 young ladies or close to that I'm not sure how many I'm going to put in yet . At the moment Screen of green but no screen , I mean other than holding up the branches weight is the screen that important as long as I keep them all at the same height? Which probably is kind of hard to do without screaming I know but isn't that the purpose of the screen the weight of the buds by tying the branches to the underside of the screen? And wouldn't – fim – – play a good role in this process?...Hmm well a little bit skittish about opening this one it wasn't black when I inserted it I hope it's the one I think it is I couldn't find a single picture so it should be a group of the young ladies here which are the ones I'm thinking about screen of green with don't get these are T5 high output fluorescent bulbs and no matter what I do I get a stretcher I was going to ask you on those spider lights what is the canopy penetration how deep it is? 2 ft with T5 fluorescents...... hence the only reason I'm thinking about screen of green.... I don't know why they came up black before I sent them but if they are not the right pictures or pictures I shouldn't have sent I will give the Joey face next I'm crossing my fingers if they are the right ones at
View attachment 1206992
View attachment 1206993
Okay I was holding my breath! Exactly one I wanted but I have no idea what that the third one is I didn't send 3? But today I didn't have a single shot it is a group of ladies at the end you know the midgets that's all you would leave it away if I hadn't said anything midgets LOL midget women meet my lovely group of midget women LOL but if you really Shorty's in there that aren't of the same drain but these are all white widows

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I have 8 foot ceiling so plenty of height. I have only 2 screws holding the frame to the wall and I’ll be using a plastic screen that I can just cut away at harvest. This is my first time at scrog, just trying something different. Harvest will definitely be interesting but I hope to get a decent yield.
Congrats! So far all sounds well, except the plastic screen part. The idea of your scrog top is that it is strong enough to hold the branches down. Many will tell you to weave your plant through.. I don’t. I actually lift my table top up at harvest using simple light frogs, works great and no damage to the buds.

Oldman13

Oldman13

Pretty sure the screen of green won't work for me in the conventional way because I believe they'll have to be done in the same room from start to finish! By tying your branches to the bottom of the screen you can't exactly move it one room to another and I have two different rooms one for veggie 1 for budding . I gave them wider than normal doors butt but still I couldn't imagine attempting to put them on a roll away and move them all at the same time even though it would only be for about the 10-foot move but still is it sound feasible unless I'm doing LSD or psilocybin which is something I haven't really been able to get my hands on for well over 20 years. And that flashback thing is as a joke in my opinion

Oldman13

Oldman13

Anyway Sofa King things are looking great there looks like you might be a candidate for the photo of the month award I'll never make it there because of my T5 fluorescent lighting and I sent a picture of myself I know that would not make it cuz I'm just too damned old and ugly. So keep up the good work looks great:-) :-) :-) take it easy now I got to get back to work on these girls

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Congrats! So far all sounds well, except the plastic screen part. The idea of your scrog top is that it is strong enough to hold the branches down. Many will tell you to weave your plant through.. I don’t. I actually lift my table top up at harvest using simple light frogs, works great and no damage to the buds.
Thanks man, I would love to see some pics of your setup. Sounds amazing. The screen I have is actually a plastic fence. It’s got 2 inch squares and once attached to my frame it should be pretty tight. I definitely agree about the weaving, I only plan to tuck everything under the screen no weaving. I have 50 foot roll of the fence so at harvest if I need to just cut the screen off I can. This is my first scrog so if I end up liking it I’ll then build a screen and frame out of pvc with screws and string for screen.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Anyway Sofa King things are looking great there looks like you might be a candidate for the photo of the month award I'll never make it there because of my T5 fluorescent lighting and I sent a picture of myself I know that would not make it cuz I'm just too damned old and ugly. So keep up the good work looks great:-) :-) :-) take it easy now I got to get back to work on these girls
Thanks man I appreciate that a lot.

Oldman13

Oldman13

i recall the struggles with RH in central NM. It wasn't a battle of getting RH down, it was getting it even into an acceptable range to begin with. Glad it's workin for you so far!
I have found that you don't always get what you want, nope you don't always get what you want but if you try real hard yes try real hard you just might find, you just might find you get what you need so keep trying it sure beats dying... to be honest you know cultivation is an act of all that and then you kick back and relax while enjoying what you received...

Oldman13

Oldman13

Just put this evaporative humidifier in the grow room. I noticed the plants looking a little yellow with dark veins, so I bumped the heat up 2 degrees and set my exhaust fan to start running. This killed my humidity with the bump in heat and the fresh air being pulled in. So I found this humidifier that’s supposed to be for 2,400 square feet. Should be plenty in a 10x12 foot room. It’s cheap to run and it holds 3.5 gallons of water so hopefully I shouldn’t have to fill as often. We will see how it goes, it’s basically a small swamp cooler.
View attachment 1204574View attachment 1204575
Damn I thought that was a picture of my Ninja coffee maker for a second😨

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

I’m also curious what size squares you have used? I see a ton of people say 3 or 4 inch but then say you need 2 screens which is not scrog to me. That’s just using trellis netting to support your plant. To me scrog is a bud site in each square. Timing and knowing the strain is definitely key to get a full screen I would imagine.

Oldman13

Oldman13

Humidity doesn't seem to bother me that much could be because
my little bit larger dehumidifier prior to this it raining in my basement and was starting to develop black mold on my and on every pipe around my RO system, but now everything is dry and anything below I think it's 50% or so no mold spores can grow not sure on the 50% though I would have to look it up again. I have forgotten more than most people will ever know!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I’m also curious what size squares you have used? I see a ton of people say 3 or 4 inch but then say you need 2 screens which is not scrog to me. That’s just using trellis netting to support your plant. To me scrog is a bud site in each square. Timing and knowing the strain is definitely key to get a full screen I would imagine.
Im using 3x3 and I only have one scrog top, but I do use a trellis once the buds hit 9 plus inches tall atop of my scrog. Keep them from falling over as they fatten.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Thanks man, I would love to see some pics of your setup. Sounds amazing. The screen I have is actually a plastic fence. It’s got 2 inch squares and once attached to my frame it should be pretty tight. I definitely agree about the weaving, I only plan to tuck everything under the screen no weaving. I have 50 foot roll of the fence so at harvest if I need to just cut the screen off I can. This is my first scrog so if I end up liking it I’ll then build a screen and frame out of pvc with screws and string for screen.
Im using 3x3 and I only have one scrog top, but I do use a trellis once the buds hit 9 plus inches tall atop of my scrog. Keep them from falling over as they fatten.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Here is the last one. My tables are made out of pvc and pvc connectors. I added split pool noodles to the outer edge so the wire along the edge does not damage my tent walls. Top is 3x3 wire fencing. My tables are 23” tall and I allow my limbs to be much taller than the table top, this way I can stretch them out below the top. The idea is not to allow them to grow through but rather to stretch them flat under the screen so every single site gets equal light. I always add a trellis when the buds themselves reach 8 to 9 inches tall. Strings are not strong enough to hold them down. Even with wire and the weight of the table at times some of my plants try to lift them!

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Here is the last one. My tables are made out of pvc and pvc connectors. I added split pool noodles to the outer edge so the wire along the edge does not damage my tent walls. Top is 3x3 wire fencing. My tables are 23” tall and I allow my limbs to be much taller than the table top, this way I can stretch them out below the top. The idea is not to allow them to grow through but rather to stretch them flat under the screen so every single site gets equal light. I always add a trellis when the buds themselves reach 8 to 9 inches tall. Strings are not strong enough to hold them down. Even with wire and the weight of the table at times some of my plants try to lift them!
Thanks man I definitely like the setup and I may do something similar on a larger scale. Depends if I get into the scrog style of growing. I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom