I guess I'll do a diary...lol

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

Heavy Duty Fruity & Purple Wreck from seed

Since I had to stop growing for a couple of months and my friend killed my moms by neglect....I have to start from seed.... I will be grow out a batch of Heavy Duty Fruity from TH Seeds.....and a Batch of Purple Wreak from DNA's reserve privada. Started germination on friday the 17th.....by second day all hdf seed had germinated and two of 8 PW's have also germinated. Will be growing in hydro with advanced nutirents.
I will post pics as the grow moves along and add them to this thread.....seedling pics.....this week sometime

cheers

G

Grower

Look forward to seeing more then, especially of that Duty Fruity.

S

sempervirdis

ive allwais been interested in HDF but never got to grow it ....
good luck my friend
SV:yes

K

Kilo

that heavy duty fruity is a great smoke and stinks ...i didnt find the holy grail of pheno's in my pack of seeds...a bit disappointed on the yeild

cant wait to see them in full swing bro

D

Donk Frog

slowly moving along

Update: Well all the HDF(10) have sprouted, and 3 of 8 Purple Wrecks.......hope the wrecks hurry up:headbang.
here's a few pics......my camera skills suck.:drunk

IMG 0108
IMG 0109
IMG 0110
IMG 0111
IMG 0094
IMG 0107
IMG 0112 1
IMG 0113
D

Donk Frog

only draw back is small res(14gallon)...but u couild always rig another res to that one.
in the last three weeks of flower I change the res 2 a week instead of once:nerd

P

ProGroWannabe

Nice to see ya doin this DF. I'll be pullin up a chair for this one, ty.

D

Donk Frog

update

well I am non too impressed with Reserve Privada seed health(purple Wreak)....of 13 seeds..... 8 germinated but of those 8.....3 were showing slow and weak growth compared to all other so I pulled them. 9 of 10 HDF survived.....and are very healthy looking......I had no money for plant food so they starved for a bit(a week or so.......I have stuff on the way.....updated pics below.:bow

IMG 0178
IMG 0179
IMG 0180
IMG 0181
IMG 0182
IMG 0183
IMG 0184
IMG 0185
P

ProGroWannabe

Sorry about the RP gear not working out. Glad to see the HDF worked out though! Thanks for the update.

D

Donk Frog

Update2: week 2 of veg

well the HDF are already showing thc on some plants, nice short node spacing, good heathly development, the purple wreaks that I kept seems to like less nutes than the HDF, so it has been a balancing act in the res trying to keep both happy:thinking.....below are some pics....I am going to try and improve my camera skill by the time they are in flower:sweating
I am using advanced nutes...sensi grow A&B, B-52, vodoo juice,revive, sweet(not from advanced) ...for flowering i will be using connisuer mix A&B, vodoo juice, b-52, sweet, big bud, overdrive.

P

ProGroWannabe

They look perfect to me Frog! I'm excited to see you rock these out in that Producer.

D

Donk Frog

Look at em go...week 2-3 veg

I love the way this machine works:).......Just look at these babies grow......and I have not even hooked up the CO2 yet:smoke..........pre flower are just barly showing on some plants...I think I will be able to start pulling any suspect males soon:cool........Took some cuttings off all the big ones already.....going to start flower in 2-3 weeks:wait

IMG 0190
IMG 0191
IMG 0192
IMG 0193
IMG 0194
IMG 0195
IMG 0196
IMG 0197
Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

and thats the way its done....:):) well done man this is going to be a good crop..

P

ProGroWannabe

They look sweet Frog! Your definitely keeping em happy.

D

Donk Frog

Forced to flower early

Forced to flower early due to prolonged power outage:(
stupid power was out for 25hours here, due to a snow storm of wet heavy snow. I normally give my plants 24 hours light a day until I am ready to flower. I then give them 36hours of total darkness, to send to unmistakable signal to flower. After the 36hours lights out period, lights go back on to 12/12:flower. I have also take at least two cuttings from all plants......some have already rooted.:party

HDF- 5 females
1 unknow(no preflower)
3males(removed)
PW- 1 female
1male
4 unknow

Other's will show sex within the week:nod
Pic's sometime between tomorrow and next week:smoke

D

Donk Frog

Here are some pic's...normally I like to do cuttings in here because as you can see....plants from seed get too big by the time they are ready to flower to fit.....but I have already taken lots of cuts from all....and will be picken a mom from them....plus I just started geminating some Lemon Larry's:giggle..these may still take a bit to get going as they were only 5 weeks since gemination when I was forced to flower last mon.

IMG 0207
IMG 0208
IMG 0209
P

ProGroWannabe

DAMN! There's a growth explosion!

How are you planning on taming that beast when you flower her? It looks like she's about out of room vertically.

She damn sure looks healthy though.

Top Bottom