I guess I'll do a diary...lol

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

Day 39---I'll be happy when it's over

Well I will be soooo happy to finish off this disaster:D.....
My lack of canopy management skills, added to to fact I am broke and ran out of CO2, had no proper PH down until last week(which led to big time mag and cal problems) which left me ajusting a much as possiable with vinagar, the well water here comes out at like 7.6-7.8 ph:angry......I should still see over a half pound dry off 7 plants in the machine;).........Next crop is Lemon Larry's:cash and more of hdf and pw but from clone and flowered to allow for stretch:nod

IMG 0335
IMG 0337
IMG 0338
IMG 0339
IMG 0340
IMG 0342
IMG 0344
D

Donk Frog

Makin room for LL and other cuts

Well as the top buds are blocking almost all the light from getting to the bottom of the plants, and I am broke:worried out of smoke:shake and my vegging clones and LL's have had two sets of cuts taken from all (running out of veg room) and the biggest ones needed to be put into flower, I chopped off all the bottoms buds that were not going to fill out to much even in two and a half weeks, made some bubble, and mabee 2 oz of premature buds(but still smokable and better then the garbage going around here). This has to be my worst go ever:punch, oh well, here are some pics of my first run of the bubble, and the new plants just put in. Now that I will be starting flowering at proper size for the machine, and using cuts(some LL from seed in there) and I have proper ph down this next run will go great:smoke:flower

IMG 0354
IMG 0358
IMG 0359
IMG 0360
IMG 0361
IMG 0362
IMG 0363
IMG 0364
P

ProGroWannabe

Them bitches DID get big didn't they? Wow. Sorry you've had so many issues with this one run DF. But I guess all-in-all, your more knowledgeable now than you were before----that's how I look at grow-adversities, anyway....?

D

Donk Frog

Well all and all it turned out o.k

I took down all the big buds at 6 and a half weeks:shake. But it had to be done as to not through off the next run. (Lemon Larry's & proper sized cuts of HDF and PW). Still lots of crystal and with a good cure will turn out nice:joint:, I like HDF #7 and #4, but I am still on the fence as to keeping them, I am keeping both type of PW #6-#8 DANK and they were not even done.I have two healthy moms of them. Here are some shots of drying bud, and dry bud, a few more pics will be posted after the cure.:boogie: Along with my semi smoke report, I say semi cause it all a week and a half to two weeks premature:very_first_smiley:

IMG 0377
IMG 0386
IMG 0391
IMG 0397
IMG 0410
IMG 0420
IMG 0422
IMG 0423
IMG 0469
IMG 0475
IMG 0375
IMG 0427
IMG 0430
IMG 0443
IMG 0479
IMG 0482
IMG 0369
IMG 0446
IMG 0472
IMG 0442
P

ProGroWannabe

Nice pics DF....and hey bro, ya gotta do whatever keeps things on schedule! SOmetimes it hurts a bit, but as you know it's better not to fuck up the next round.

Looks like they turned out pretty nice for 6 1/2 weeks though!

D

Donk Frog

The verdict

I decided to keep a cut of the Heavy duty fruity 7...(the bud above that is kind of foxtailed) It was very tasty tasting of lemonaid and brown suger mixed, with a happy up buzz, the purple wrecks both root realley fast and are more suited to the machine, grape and peppery taste, good indica stone:bong-hits:, I will keep the hdf7 alive in veg until I have more room to grow. The rest of the hdf will be flowered out on the current crop and discontinued. I will try to make my next grow thread more interesting with better pics.:nerd

P

ProGroWannabe

I think ya did a fine job on this diary bro! Pics are my weak-point too. Most of the time my plants look great, but they don't look too hot in the pics I take...lol. Thanks for taking all the time it takes to do a diary. I appreciated it. Nice to see you rock that fancy machine!*

D

Donk Frog

Last post

Here's a dried and cured bud shot of my Heavy Dudy Fruity keeper.thank for watching farmers luv u all:kiss

Close up HDF
W

woody420

Nice thread donk frog I check out the whole damn thing. Great pics by the way catch you around.

C

cozymon

Nice HDF pic at the end there. Is it very fruity and heavy duty?

P

ProGroWannabe

I'm a bit late on this one DF, but GREAT budshot! She's a frosty little peach, huh?

S

Smokin

Really enjoyed this grow DF... Fact is... mistakes we make today are the experience that makes us successful tomorrow. Many thanks for sharing yours.

D

Donk Frog

Bumped...for new farmers who have not seen as it has been buried for a while...and as I have no new cam yet...figured some might like to see

Top Bottom