I guess I'll do a diary...lol

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

Update..... day twelve in flower

well I really don't know how this is going to turn out but please keep in mind this is only my forth hydro grow, I always did organic in soil before, but it is not only that, this is my first time with these strains(HDF, Purple Wreck), the PW's looks like keepers for this machine though, I got two indica leaning phyno's, you will see in the picks........I will keep you all posted farmers

cheers:beer

IMG 0228
IMG 0229
IMG 0230
IMG 0231
IMG 0232
IMG 0233
IMG 0234
IMG 0235
P

ProGroWannabe

Nice shots of some great growth there DF! Keep up the great work man.

Have you tied any of the branches yet or are they just supercropped at this point?

hubcap

hubcap

always wanted to see a grow in one of these machines.
sorry i got here late, but, it looks like theyre ona roll....

keep us posted.

-hubcap-
:yes

D

Donk Frog

Nice shots of some great growth there DF! Keep up the great work man.

Have you tied any of the branches yet or are they just supercropped at this point?

I bent and tied most but all I have to tie up to is the small platic pipes on top...man do the HDF Strech:surprised

D

Donk Frog

always wanted to see a grow in one of these machines.
sorry i got here late, but, it looks like theyre ona roll....

keep us posted.

-hubcap-
:yes

Check out my gallery it some of my last machine run

D

Donk Frog

Update Day fourteen flower

:bug fungas gnats are dead:evilgrin:yes have not seen adults or larva in a few days... Roots on all but one plant are starting to look healthier. Had to trim up the bottom six inchs on all plants, then more tieing down, man these HDF should be done from cuttings only in this machine, in a normal room they would be fine, but they strech way too much for small spaces from seed. I noticed the plants look a little stressed, but now that the gnats are gone things are looking better, forgot to top up res last few days, so the leaves are looking a little crinkled(small nutrient build-up). Here are a few picks.:movie

IMG 0239
IMG 0240
IMG 0241
IMG 0242
IMG 0243
IMG 0244
D

Donk Frog

price increase on CO2 tank

:headbang...Price of stupid CO2 tank deposit went from $50 on a steel tank (they use to have) to $125 on a aluminum tank. Picked one up anyway....20lb tank is still $34.95 plus tax (40+125)=$165 on a Tank :headbang......
but I know my plants will respond with explosive growth....adding it today....new pics on the 10th:thinking

D

Donk Frog

20lb tank lasts me 6weeks...but as I add co2 only during last six weeks of flower, a tank lasts one crop...you only pay the deposit the first tank, after that It is $40 for a refill

D

Donk Frog

Update day 20 -Flower

Well this is definatlly the last time I do anything but clones (at 8-10 inches height) in my producer:shake.......I am so sick of the strech in these HDF's...although they are now starting to fill out instead of up. The 2 Purple wrecks are doing better and filling out faster, than the HDF.....had to clean up a few more small branches out of there and one plant that was bening over grown by all others, its o.k I have cuttings of all females. Overall I just want this round to be done so I can start over with clones from the Purple Wreck I choose and Lemon Larrys I have in veg right now:wait

IMG 0274
IMG 0276
IMG 0277
IMG 0278
IMG 0279
IMG 0280
IMG 0281
IMG 0282
P

ProGroWannabe

Well there's no denying you have a jungle in there now! Damn!

D

Donk Frog

Control options pleasd

Well one of the two Purple wreck females I got is touching the glass at the top of the machine:shake.......they are starting to frost up, the HDF are filling out way slower..... I think the PW #6 will be my keeper of this batch(at least until my LL's are ready:D), Now the reason I want advice is: I tried to bend the PW that is touching the glass but the stem is practically wood how do I bend without breaking it or should I top It... as there are lots of tight side buds right around the terminnal bud.
I have about 5weeks left......here are some picks:smoke
The first two pics are the PW#6 then Then the PW #8,then random hdf's:drunk

IMG 0283
IMG 0284
IMG 0285
IMG 0286
IMG 0287
IMG 0288
IMG 0290
IMG 0291
IMG 0289
P

ProGroWannabe

Looking nice DF!

Here's what ya need to do to get her off of the glass....get a piece of string that's long enough to tie her down so that she is just slightly bent. Tomorrow, pull on the string a little bit so that she gets pulled down just a tad more. Repeat for several days and you'll eventually get her where you want her without breakng her stem.

D

Donk Frog

Update day 30 flower

Well things are are going o.k I guess...was too lazy to tie down that bud:dull....her are some pics, even though it is getting harder to jam the cam into the machine to take the closer pics:giggle..Ran out of CO2 early cause I did not tighten the regulater on tight enough and got a slow leak(I think anyway)

IMG 0290
IMG 0291
IMG 0293
IMG 0294
IMG 0295
IMG 0296
IMG 0297
IMG 0298
IMG 0301
IMG 0307
P

ProGroWannabe

Looks like they knottin up well for ya DF!

Because of the space issues, I bet you'll be glad to get this run over with huh?

D

Donk Frog

oh yeah I get way better results with cuts flowered at 8-ten inches(2oz dried per plant) usally, sorry for shitty quality of the pic...don't get my wrong I love growing huge plants but not in the machine ,...I had a flower room with 2 one thousand watt lights in there, but current curcumstances, only allow for my to grow in the machine at least unitl spring......

P

ProGroWannabe

I hear ya bro. I'm either gonna harvest alot this outdoor season, or lose alot to cops/rippers. Either way, I'm planting a shit-load of clones and beans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom