I have never seen white Flowers on a cannabis plant!

• Thread starter Louise33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Not a bot, If I reply to one person, does it reply to all? I replied to some who commented on the thread.
Everyone who has replied to this thread, will be notified that there has been a reply within said thread. No need to post same thing 10 times, sorry if i came off a bit rude.

steamroller

steamroller

IMO Piebald or Leucistic would be more appropriate for what ever is going on if not just bleaching. Honestly even Leucistic does not fit by definition.
Albino animals or people do not have only part of themselves effected.
That would be vitiligo [ known to be a lack of melanin] ?
A plant without melanin will not have chlorophyl and will not photosynthesize properly at those sites.

B

Brizzy420

Looks cool but not good. Light bleached it. Light to close and or too intense

Dothraki

Dothraki

It's not the lights, 3 plants in one grower. Smallest one has 4 flowers.View attachment 1303517
Wow you really fried the hell out of those lol. Either live and learn…or live and make excuses and refuse to accept reality. Your choice, but the fact is you fried them with intense light and it ruined the plant. Nothing “good” about this situation. But you can pretend if it makes you feel better about it. Maybe spray paint the white buds so they are neon pink, might also look cool.

rDWCNoob

rDWCNoob

It’s my understanding that too much far red spectrum in the light can stop plant cells from producing chlorophyll. Some strains are more sensitive than others. If it were albino the whole thing would be white not just four tips on the tallest bud. Is that a burple light or does it have a ton of red?
Interesting, I assumed it was all the extra blue in LEDs vs HID that caused the light bleaching? It seems to be an LED only thing either way, because I've got plants right now, and have seen many others not more than 18" from a 1000w hps and the buds don't bleach like that. The leaves seem to react by becoming lighter and more translucent, almost like it's trying to allow the excess light to pass through. The buds are mostly unaffected.

20221120 225747

This gal is about 18" from my light lol. Wasn't expecting it to get that big as it was only about 12" when I flipped to flowering. Now it's probably 40" tall or more. And I had another plant with a sativa dominance get so tall it almost touched the light, but still no bleaching.

rDWCNoob

rDWCNoob

Not a bot, If I reply to one person, does it reply to all? I replied to some who commented on the thread.
If you're going to respond with the exact same link and comment to multiple posters, you can just add each of them as a multi quote instead of spamming the thread with a half dozen of the exact same reply.

E

Edinburg

I can't figure it out bc if I reply to a thread it comes to my e mail, I turned off push notifications.

Latest posts

Top Bottom