I need a job out here

• Thread starter pimpmasterdlx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I imagine that working in the weed industry is similar to working in any other "hobby" business... I used to manage a motorcycle dealership....the pay for non management was low and the people coming in to apply for jobs were endless...pretty much the same for skiing, bicycles or anything else where you cater to peoples hobbies...Here is something interesting, there is very little if any drug testing in real estate and insurance related businesses...those people like to toke up!
Most all of real estate and insurance related business has a 1099 based pay (sub contractor/work for yourself/commission based)therefore they have no liability or anything to lose so they could care less and anything you generate they get a percentage of so its a perfect scenario for them.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Trimmers are at $12 bucks an hour in our setup but I'm pissed at $60 bucks a trimmed pound when its all said and done..I have some 50+ year old Dominican ladys that will lay waste to most trimmers out there...5 of them bust thru 18-20lbs a day in the bag and they don't speak 5 works all day...love those ladies..lol...roughly 80 man hours per 18-20lbs in the bag

Mogrow

Mogrow

Trimmers are at $12 bucks an hour in our setup but I'm pissed at $60 bucks a trimmed pound when its all said and done..I have some 50+ year old Dominican ladys that will lay waste to most trimmers out there...5 of them bust thru 18-20lbs a day in the bag and they don't speak 5 works all day...love those ladies..lol...roughly 80 man hours per 18-20lbs in the bag
freaking Dominican scissor hand bitches:eek: i can do 1 elbow a day.

turbo14

turbo14

Dry trimming? I have a few friends that crank out 5-6 bows per day. Not to be sexist in the least, ladies crush the best in the trimming department.

turbo

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I imagine that working in the weed industry is similar to working in any other "hobby" business... I used to manage a motorcycle dealership....the pay for non management was low and the people coming in to apply for jobs were endless...pretty much the same for skiing, bicycles or anything else where you cater to peoples hobbies...Here is something interesting, there is very little if any drug testing in real estate and insurance related businesses...those people like to toke up!
Exactly the same in ornamental aquatics. But then there's the joy of being in a huge fishroom, being able to get first pick of the specimens when they're unpacked, all that water, and many people in the trade love to get high while we're geeking out on the fish.

That said, you should have seen my tanks after I started working the trade. :eek:
Te amo las mujeres Dominica! Seriously, they're the people who take the best care of patients in hospitals, the elderly and babies. Good people.

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

Exactly the same in ornamental aquatics. But then there's the joy of being in a huge fishroom, being able to get first pick of the specimens when they're unpacked, all that water, and many people in the trade love to get high while we're geeking out on the fish.

That said, you should have seen my tanks after I started working the trade. :eek:

Te amo las mujeres Dominica! Seriously, they're the people who take the best care of patients in hospitals, the elderly and babies. Good people.

Yeah...I know what your talking about...I've got three Harley's in my garage...lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The kid I sold my bike to is getting divorced and we're repossessing it. He got himself fired, too. Bad situation, don't know what's going on in his head because he seemed to have his shizzy together. I actually don't want the bike back, I just wanted him to make the payments.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Goodluck
GoodLuckAnimalSymbols
GoodLuckSymbolsforBusiness

Top Bottom