I need a new high volume trimmer $4,000 to $15,000

• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gamegreen210

gamegreen210

Is there anyone here who has used the trimpal themselves and disliked the final product?I don't like wet trimming so i hand trim everything after its dried and want to cut a little time.

gamegreen210

gamegreen210

Never get the same smells as i do when i dry trim.I just like the finished product more,just a personal preference.Have you used the trim pal or know someone who has?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Unless someone needs to drim dry, Just look at this thing then compare to the New T4 or the Centurion

Coir

Coir

Unless someone needs to drim dry, Just look at this thing then compare to the New T4 or the Centurion
I still want to see an actual demo of this thing. So far, all I can find is one with shipping "popcorn" inside. That shows nothing about how it works at all and I have never needed to trim my packing material before sending out a package.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I still want to see an actual demo of this thing. So far, all I can find is one with shipping "popcorn" inside. That shows nothing about how it works at all and I have never needed to trim my packing material before sending out a package.

N

noone88

You can do something similar to the Mean Green if you have a Centurion or a Twister. It works okay, but I would not throw my main colas in there.

Coir

Coir

The guy with the hand crank model looks like he's getting his first workout in a while! I think bolting it down would help a lot with that one. Not sure I would want to crank that thing for 20 minutes in each direction.
Do you still have to clean up the buds by hand with the wet trimmers or do they get closer than in the first video above?

B

BigThcBomb8

Guys do you think that automatic trimmers affect the quality of the product?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Guys do you think that automatic trimmers affect the quality of the product?
This is an age old debate, here is my short answer, I use to us a TrimPro Rotor the trim job was ok, then I switched to the Twister T2 the trim job is great, The are tricks that you can do to help with resin loss during the trim process

stonestacker

stonestacker

This is an age old debate, here is my short answer, I use to us a TrimPro Rotor the trim job was ok, then I switched to the Twister T2 the trim job is great, The are tricks that you can do to help with resin loss during the trim process

Care to share some of them there tricks Oscar?

H

harvestrev

Keeping your trimmer lubricated with ice cold water helps protect against resin loss. This works for machines like hte centurion and Twister. Anything with a tube style. Just spray it on the tube every so often and you won't have much sticking to it.

Also, make sure your plants are freshly harvested. DO NOT cut them down then let them sit around in bins for awhile before running them through the machine. Even an hour or two of sitting around, and the plants begin to wilt and makes the trimmer not as effective.

Finally, if possible, trim in an environment that's as cold as possible. This keeps the trichs harder (and the leaf) and so there's a greater chance they won't smear. This last tip is more applicable to indoor guys who can crank the AC up...

Top Bottom