I Need Help: Yellowing Leaves, Nutrient Deficiency Symptoms

• Thread starter Perception
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Perception

Perception

thanks! I shut down my grow for about 6 weeks, and deep cleaned EVERYTHING. I'm also using a grow tent now which allows me to control the environment a little better. I'm boiling all my smart pots before using again too.

But I bought some biowar, and plan to use it as preventative.

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

It's Nitrogen and Phosphorus deficiencies.

Simply put, the soil mix doesn't have what it takes to get you all the way to finish.

Best of luck.
Peace

I am having yellowing too, I clipped those today and gave it a mix of Elite nutes for flowering stage, I hope it does the trick. I did one plant just to be safe first and see reaction.

Perception

Perception

Update to the original Post:

So my entire grow setup was torn down for about 2 months. I started a new grow recently, and I'm now utilizing a tent. Everything was cleaned THOROUGHLY, and I even boiled my smart pots to make sure and kill any viable bug eggs or pathogens.

I've been using the full line of OG BIOWAR products, as directed, all the way from seedling. I'm 2 weeks in to flower now, and not a single bug has been seen. The plants are super healthy. I'm growing in FFOF soil, and the only feeding I've done was some compost tea, the OG biowar products, and recently some EW castings & kelp meal.

I think that I was underfeeding my plants before. I'm also PH-adjusting my water now, and I swear, I saw a positive response immediately after starting that a few weeks ago. So I think the answer to my problem is: OG Biowar products, a better feeding regiment, and ensuring correct soil PH. Will see what happens with this grow as I get further in to flower.

Perception

Perception

I am having yellowing too, I clipped those today and gave it a mix of Elite nutes for flowering stage, I hope it does the trick. I did one plant just to be safe first and see reaction.

What kind of soil are you in, what was your feeding regiment until now, and how far in to flower are you? Curious how similar your system is to mine

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

What kind of soil are you in, what was your feeding regiment until now, and how far in to flower are you? Curious how similar your system is to mine

I am in Roots Organic Soil. I was given two Lithium OG Kush clones, transplanted into my soil, and I did not know about the organic soil so I gave it 1/2 strength of Elite nutes line. I figured out I had nute burn. I checked the PH, facuet water, fine before and after run off a nice clear yellow. I flushed them out and gave it nothing else during veg except Azamax for slight mite problem... and then Monterey spray a few days after.
It's in a 4x4x5 agromax tent with a 360 watt Led , fans on top and bottom, air conditioner in room tent is in with a dehumidify function.

I switched the moms to flowering 3 weeks ago and have noticed the yellowing leaves, I thought maybe mite damage but mite issue was mild, so after more research, decided to give it round of nutes, but just on the one to test it. Today they look great. I cleaned tent again, transplanted my food plants, and did some general maintenance, feeding, watering, which I love so much, it's relaxing. Some updated pics from today .... I have food plants in there as you can see. Cucumber, peppers, chive, garlic, peas, kale, and lettuce. All doing awesome I already have green beens coming in.

IMG 20170515 175530
IMG 20170515 180625
IMG 20170515 180638
AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

And after problems with low humidity, I ended up buying a humidifier at savers for 5 bucks and it worked just had to fill it a lot, oh well. Now that I have plants in flowering and veg, I just leave lights on and I take the moms out from midnight to noon, the room is dark and i turn the fan on them, back in the tent at noon by the person at home when my alarm on phone goes off lol.

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

So here is a better pic of the yellowing before i gave it nutes yesterday.

IMG 20170506 121308
Top Bottom