i need space - is she done enough?

• Thread starter CosmoGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Currently 4 In flower in the 4x4. 6 mid veg, in the 2x4 along with 6 seedlings ready to go into 1 gallons which will then overcrown my 2x4. Infact, my 6 seedlings, right now I'd have to like throw away if I was to keep this plant in the 4x4.

What I'm saying is I have my veg stages and seedling stages moving to quick and my flowering plants won't finish up so it's like causing a roadblock. Get what I mean? Hard to explain lol. My seedling are outgrowing their nursery cups... I need to put them in one gallons. In order to do that I need to move these 6 innveg. In order to do that I need to move the 4 in flower. Lol, it's a ladder.

Anyways, I highly appreciate all comments. My concern right now Is running an overcrowded veg tent and getting a PM scare or some shit. Bugs etc. Due to overcrowding.

I can probably make it one more week. So that's what I will do. I will probably chop her next week, finished or not. Just to keep the cycle moving.

This plant wasn't even supposed to flower, it was supposed to die. So for it to make it where it is today, is amazing and I'm proud of that enough.

I looked at that GWE chart too and that's why I thought they were done. Because of the cloudy trichs. Thank God I came here lol. I'll hold off for a bit. I did worry about those white pistils.

I guess I'll be reporting back in a week and hopefully I get some better news! LOL.

Appreciate every single comment. Grow God's here I'm tellin' ya.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Push that plant in the conor put a new plant in there to start flower and get the week........
you have 4 plants in a 4x4
I have 10 in a 3x3 SUCK IT UP.... Bro..... you can go to a shop and get smoke.... I Can't..... Lov U 😇 🥳 😎 🤣 🧐 😒😇😍😎

LOOL. Im just like a worrywart about bugs/PM. That's honestly my biggest worry here in the veg tent due to overcrowding. I have 6 seedlings ready to move into 1 gallons. But 6 veg plants that are in 2 gals need to move into flower first. But I need flower space LOL. Got 12 plants waiting behind these couple.... XD

basscaptain

basscaptain

your going to have to top the one's in veg 2 times maybe 3..... put a few in flower and let them start.... I'll pm you later this could take a few hrs of typing I guess I know what I'll be doing tonight... lol

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
A branch of hers fell off last week, well, bent down on me and hit the ground so jjust chopped her off. Let her dry for like just a couple days and just tried her out.

I got a decent buzz.
And I'm a heavy wax smoker.

your going to have to top the one's in veg 2 times maybe 3..... put a few in flower and let them start.... I'll pm you later this could take a few hrs of typing I guess I know what I'll be doing tonight... lol

Hey you know I'm ready! I didn't even think about the second top. Shit... Here I go again with that moving to quick issue I always get. 😭😂😂

I am going to make her fit for the next week or so!!!

This is my first flowering plants since all my issues I came here with that I worked through to fix. I need to give her the full shot I can't half ass it..just won't feel right haha.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Maybe take a top or two and quick dry it and then you have some smoke while the rest of the plant finishes up?! you wouldn't be the first person to do that believe me! 😉 LOL

basscaptain

basscaptain

I have pushed 5 Chemgphoers though and sexes them and planted them outside..... all ready...

Don't really understand why you even posted this BS.....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LOL

you know I lov u.......just busting your balls bro....

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Big Ups Cosmo! You come a long way from just trashing plants. Much respect!

Appreciate it ALOT @Hidd3nGr0w !!! i also appreciate your attempt at helping me in the time of need! i guess it is true like everyone said. you just gotta find your own groove..

it took time, but i made it happen.
20191102 231009 1

IMG 20200226 031953 6

OLD SHOT, OLD OLD SHOT, More plants in flower, more plants in veg lol, plants in veg are WAYYYY bigger now, this is almost a month ago. or longer. ill post more updated shots later on. Im being lazy on the grow log...

Maybe take a top or two and quick dry it and then you have some smoke while the rest of the plant finishes up?! you wouldn't be the first person to do that believe me! 😉 LOL

YOU TEMPTED ME and i got the scissors out! LOL. Im going to be grabbing myself a top for sure probably in the next couple days.
Im ready. Im fucking ready. I might just grab a damn small branch because idec i just want some of my own shit! LOL.

I have pushed 5 Chemgphoers though and sexes them and planted them outside..... all ready...

Don't really understand why you even posted this BS.....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LOL

you know I lov u.......just busting your balls bro....

LMFAOOO. ill be on this level when i become a grow god like you too! US NEWBIES ARENT THAT GOOD BASS! hahahaha. youve killed this grow man. and killed it in a good way. 🔥 🔥

Looks like i just gotta do some rearranging!! Ill get all these bitches to fit in here.

Im tryna make the GK Citrols/black abyss fit!!! xD

Dan789

Dan789

Ive got so much going on now, i need more space, i need to moe more plants into flower to free space in the veg tent, is this bitch done enough just to get her out?

Edit:
Day 50ish of flower. Im a fucking newbie and didnt keep track.
nug pictures will be posted shortly, phones charging.
View attachment 948986
View attachment 948988
View attachment 948989
View attachment 948990
Are those shots of sugar leaves or the bud itself?

Note to self, only use the bud trichomes as indicators of the completion of the plant. Sugar leaves will mature first and give a false sense of the plants completion...

Last edited:
HighestCut

HighestCut

Still white pistils showing. Calyx still expanding. When they mostly die back then check trichomes on calyx not bud leaves. They show an X in chart you posted for this stage.
ohhhhhhhh! See, I have not even come across that yet (trichomes on leaves vs. calyx).

Good to know!!

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
My other plant is at day 64 of flower, and still crystal clear trichomes lol. this ones a little further behind but showing cloudy all over. Going for one more week, if i can make it two ill try. but i want er out in one lmao.

looked up the calyxs,more knowledge! ill be watching them closely now that i know some more things to look for. learning alot this second time around lol.

HighestCut

HighestCut

sorry to thread jack you Cosmo, but i need help with this too 😂

what is everyone's opinion on this plant? To me it looks like the pistils are way ahead of the trichomes; 40-50% of pistils amber but 0% of trichomes cloudy

Top Bottom